Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:39 pm 
Banned

All that's left here are USMarine, born_again, and freetime. I found a recent picture of them:

Admin, you're a moron for letting these three chase off most of the people who left the Times board. Feel free to ban me. I have a new home where I'm comfortable posting, and I see no reason to return here. And to those who have also found the new home, please follow my lead. STOP POSTING HERE. Let the stooges talk amongst themselves.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:46 pm 

markh wrote:
All that's left here are USMarine, born_again, and freetime. I found a recent picture of them:

Admin, you're a moron for letting these three chase off most of the people who left the Times board. Feel free to ban me. I have a new home where I'm comfortable posting, and I see no reason to return here. And to those who have also found the new home, please follow my lead. STOP POSTING HERE. Let the stooges talk amongst themselves.

How childish is this? They keep saying "I'm leaving" but they are STILL here!
:lol:

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:16 pm 

freetime wrote:
How childish is this? They keep saying "I'm leaving" but they are STILL here![/size] :lol:

yawn

Post subject: Re: those of you that got pm's today
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:22 pm 

freetime wrote:
I'n flattered. Always the object of interest for the mcteam. :D

Actually there are a number of of individuals from each political party and some who bare no real allegiance to any particular political party. But one thing everyone agrees on is you will never be invited. The Admin has already stated your membership will be DOA due to past abuses on other boards. In fact the word Freetime is 1 of only 2 words being censored. LOL

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:27 pm 
Banned

markh wrote:
Feel free to ban me. I have a new home where I'm comfortable posting, and I see no reason to return here

I'm leaving!

Here I go!

Don't try and stop me!

I'm never coming back!

Ever!

Look my hand is on the door!

This is your last chance to try and stop me,

Even though it wont work!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:04 pm 

Mirage wrote:
freetime wrote:
I'n flattered. Always the object of interest for the mcteam. :D

Actually there are a number of of individuals from each political party and some who bare no real allegiance to any particular political party. But one thing everyone agrees on is you will never be invited. The Admin has already stated your membership will be DOA due to past abuses on other boards. In fact the word Freetime is 1 of only 2 words being censored. LOL

LMAO...Sure thing, Mirage.

20 flippin' cut/pastes a day from dailykos by artie and then skraps pontificating about how everyone else but him is destroying the planet and how everyone hates Freetime.

Tell you what, save us the sermon and save yourself some time.

The people you are hanging out with are worse than anything you have ever claimed Freetime was guilty of doing.

It's getting to the point where nobody believes the BS you people are spouting and furthermore, nobody gives a damn.

Just do us all a favor, leave and stay gone.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:32 pm 

The people you are hanging out with are worse than anything you have ever claimed Freetime was guilty of doing.

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

It's getting to the point where nobody believes the BS you people are spouting and furthermore, nobody gives a damn

Nope. It's not BS. But apparently you DO care.

Just do us all a favor, leave and stay gone.

Never said I was going. I just spend more of my time elsewhere lately. But it seems that some posters really are driving away the better folks from here just like they did to the Times board.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:26 am 

Artie and orifice killed the Times Board.
Artie was banned for it and orifice bragged about it.

Nothing you say can change the facts.

You people are just here to troll and harrass Freetime.
Plain and simple.

It's too bad that you have brought yourself down to that level.

Carry on.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:36 am 
Banned

I agree, mirage has great views on politics but he aligns himself with scumbags like oracle, skraps, artie and edge.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:41 am 

Having another board to rabble-rouse on, makes my day !!! :twisted: I am sure a couple of individuals who are on the new board, were not too happy with my arrival there !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:12 pm 

born_again wrote:
I agree, mirage has great views on politics but he aligns himself with scumbags like oracle, skraps, artie and edge.

Would make any sense at all to only hold discussions with people who agree with you?

I forget how it goes but there is an old saying in business that if you have 3 partners in a business and they always agree on everything that 2 are expendable. Something like that.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:13 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:
Having another board to rabble-rouse on, makes my day !!! :twisted: I am sure a couple of individuals who are on the new board, were not too happy with my arrival there !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

But many more are glad you got onboard! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:51 pm 
Banned

Mirage wrote:

Would make any sense at all to only hold discussions with people who agree with you?

That's exactly what you got over there on the "other board"

BTW I thought you were leaving.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:13 pm 

You were just dreaming on the job again. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:22 pm 
Banned

What I found funny was oracle admitting he has multiple screen names like oldtimerstillaround....he's letting Michael Swiger use it because the buffoon screwed up the registration process.

Re: Sockpuppets

Post by the oracle on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:49 pm
well let me go on record, as stating publically that the oldtimerstillaround screen name is one that i registered, but dont plan on using.

i am allowing friends to use it to view this site before deciding if they want to come here and register.

right now, mike swiger is using it to view the sight, as apparently he screwed up the sign up process somehow and cant get himself in lol.

Have fun hanging out with 20 user names attached to 5 people Mirage.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next