Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: those of you that got pm's today
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:29 pm 

Poor skraps even has to cut/paste his insults.

Typical.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:35 pm 

USMarine wrote:
Poor skraps even has to cut/paste his insults.

Typical.

Actually, you're really not worth the effort that it takes to come up with an insult better than this one,troll.If brains were dynamite, you wouldn't have enough to blow the kneecap off a flea. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if your father didn't screw a plant and raised a blooming idiot; if your weren't so fat from all that cheap beer you spend your Welfare payments on that your belly jiggle is the first ever perpetual motion machine, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that your mom had to get well-and-truly drunk before she could breast feed you. Nah, of course you would.

To sum up: I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:36 pm 
Banned

i agree. after all that one pretty much sums things up. its difficult to improve on perfection.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:37 pm 

I hear the new website's colors are perfect for Sparksy....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:39 pm 

Poor skraps. He's become so bitter and angry now that artie is gone.

Those man-crushes can be so devastating to people with low self-esteem.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:46 pm 
Banned

paul87920 wrote:
But I guess it's because for the most part I try not to be a dick towards anyone and I try not to derail and ruin threads.

Your hands aren't clean, have fun with the drones.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:54 pm 
Banned

the oracle lives here wrote:
hey marine...look around you. folks are leaving this board in droves voluntarilly and going to boards that i am currently on....that you, freetime, and the like are not on.

so who is killing this board again? :smt003

The board is fine and getting better, "we" don't run like cowards.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:59 pm 
Banned

sparks wrote:
Why don't you do us all a favor and stay off the Hammond board, troll? Your only purpose here is to stir up trouble. I will say that it is very nice to have another forum where losers like you aren't welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:18 pm 

edited

Last edited by paul87920 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:22 pm 

paul87920 wrote:
Not only were you the first one to reply to the thread, but you’ve made 15 replies on a thread about a forum that you claim that you don’t care about. Why do you think that is?

Because I think it's funnier than hell that artie was banned.... :smt005 :smt006

And if the other forum is all that and a diet coke, why are you all posting here.

Why do you think that is...?

Carry on, son.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:26 pm 
Banned

paul87920 wrote:

Didn't say my hands were clean. I don't know anybody on this forum that does have entirely clean hands. What I can't understand is why you even bothered to post to this thread(but by all means post where you want) if you really think everyone on that forum are a bunch of drones, but it's really not worth my time to dwell on it. Have a good one, and God Bless. If you want to take a snapshot of me though send me a PM and give me a heads up. I want to be wearing my Sunday best. (which right now amounts to nothing more than a polo and khakis)

LOL!

You're a funny one. You're what I call a 50/50 guy. Always leaving yourself some wiggle room just in case.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:38 pm 

edited

Last edited by paul87920 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:40 pm 
Banned

paul87920 wrote:
before the forums were allowed to self-destruct the way they did, and there's a part of me that hopes that they'll see this thread and maybe want to give it one more try.

They were destroyed because of Oracle and crew deleting posts, and bragging about the destruction of the board.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:43 pm 

paul87920 wrote:

Well pull up a beanbag chair because I'm about to tell ya. See I get this feeling that some of the other posters are lurking around. You know the ones we really don't see anymore. Like JohnnyBoy, citizen, Forest Ave. Gump, WhitingLiberal, Delta-9, Texas Pioneer, kerri, and Donovan's Reef. People I had a good rapport with before the forums were allowed to self-destruct the way they did, and there's a part of me that hopes that they'll see this thread and maybe want to give it one more try.

Son, they didn't self-destruct.
Orifice, artie, skraps, and a few other assorted scumbags killed it.

Why don't you just PM them on the other board..?
Many of them check in once in a while and besides, their email will notify them that they have a message.

I see born_again beat me to it. :smt006

born_again wrote:
paul87920 wrote:
before the forums were allowed to self-destruct the way they did, and there's a part of me that hopes that they'll see this thread and maybe want to give it one more try.

They were destroyed because of Oracle and crew deleting posts, and bragging about the destruction of the board.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:44 pm 

paul87920 wrote:
See I get this feeling that some of the other posters are lurking around. You know the ones we really don't see anymore. Like JohnnyBoy, citizen, Forest Ave. Gump, WhitingLiberal, Delta-9, Texas Pioneer, kerri, and Donovan's Reef. People I had a good rapport with before the forums were allowed to self-destruct the way they did, and there's a part of me that hopes that they'll see this thread and maybe want to give it one more try.

nah,
they'll just send a pm to get the new board's addy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next