Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: The boards....
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:56 am 
Banned

Hey stupid,

I never said I was afraid of artie, or you or anyone else here.

I got 2 words for you David:

Baring Parkway

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:25 am 

born_again wrote:
Hey stupid,

Baring Parkway

My post was directed at Comedian. If you are so fearless,why don't you post your name or street? Talk is cheap. Until you do so, I will regard you as nothing more than a coward who secretly photographs others and posts them on this board.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:27 am 

sparks wrote:
born_again wrote:
Hey stupid,

Baring Parkway

My post was directed at Comedian. If you are so fearless,why don't you post your name or street? Talk is cheap. Until you do so, I will regard you as nothing more than a coward who secretly photographs others and posts them on this board.

I offered to PM you my address if you wanted to come and visit me... :shock:

The first smart thing you have ever done in your life was to decline my offer.

:smt005 :smt006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:36 am 

http://www.ncsl.org/programs/lis/CIP/stalk99.htm

an' that's all i'm gonna say 'bout dat.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:39 am 

hermann muenster wrote:

Did you read that, skraps..?

Methinks you better chill out before you get in BIG trouble.

:shock: :smt006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:58 am 

hermann muenster wrote:

I've seen that link before,Hermann. I even considered starting a thread about it. I think that Born Again is very close to crossing the line of stalking by posting pictures and names of other posters on this board. The only thing I don't understand is why the admin. here allows him to continue his behavior. I'm glad we have another board where we can post without being harassed by these losers.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:19 am 

sparks wrote:
born_again wrote:
Hey stupid,

Baring Parkway

OH, IT WAS, WAS IT? HMMM....ANOTHER THREAT I SEE. DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER LET THE ENEMY KNOW WHERE YOU ARE? A WIMP OF 98LBS..... :lol: SO WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE THREATS? ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME AN INVITE OVER TO HAMMOND...LOL...I THOUGHT THE AIR WAS BAD TO BREATH OVER THERE? HEY, PUT YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS UP FOR US ALL...OR ARE YOU A "COWARD".... :smt006 HOW COULD THAT BE? YOUR JUST AN IDIOT! :smt005 :smt006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:33 am 

People like skraps and Frankendude just crack me up.

They haven't got a clue what they are talking about and think they can do what they want posting insults and threats against people and then try to intimidate them when they respond.

If things are soooooooooo terrible here and they just weep and wring their hands over who posts and what they post, then I have only one question to axe, "Why are they still here?"

It's really too funny.

:smt005 :smt006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:38 am 
Banned

LMAO!!!!!!!!

I remember when frankie pm'ed me on the times board and said....wait let me find it.

Sent at: Aug 4, 2007 8:23 am
To: born_again
hey born_again --
sup?
I think I'm gonna not respond to your last post because all I am doing is fueling
Freetime and letting her feel empowered with an ally. Regardless of how you feel about her - I bet that is how she will interpret it! lol.

Dude -- you know darn well there was stuff going on at the Times that no one had a clue about -- from the very start of the volunteer mod program, which actually ''seemed'' to be created one night in the chat room with Yuri! --oh -- by the way, I believe you are the only person other than the volunteer mods to know this! yep -- it all started one night when Yuri was hanging out in chat, goofing around, and the whole concept was developed.

There was a lot of legal stuff that was happening too -- freetime and her threats of suing, what was a huge mess! And then the business aspect of it -- the Times didn't do so well at the Awards Night this year. As a matter of fact, the Post-Tribune beat the Times out for a couple of major awards. But besides the point....

And back to the point...........
I'm not interested in turning this thread into a wrestling exhibition -- like the spar between nwi/gump/purdue! Nothing constructive or fun, or informative going on between them there.
Same thing is happening with Expresso/BWG/MaryLou and crew!

Freetime has been such a nuisance -- And you know that MotorHead and a whole bunch of other posters got banned for far less mischief than Freetime has caused -- so, tell me, really -- why is she special? Why is she protected?
As far as responding to Yuri's question, it was directed toward mark -- but it hit a cord with me and I couldn't help from posting first. Money makes the world go round -- and the only reason that these boards are here is to generate money -- through paid advertisers. Once a poster figures that out -- they sort of feel used. The Times is using all of us to generated advertising dollars. In return, we get a place here to have lively discussion. lol - lively! lol.

Your born_again personna has been refreshing -- please keep with the Christian attitude --
you have the potential to really do something constructive around here -- to really make a difference. Don't let yourself sink down again.

Now, one last thing - LOL - a parrot? LOL! That was rich! I have never been called a PARROT before! LOL.

Ok - nuf said --
See you on the boards,
Go in Peace,

your pal,
herm

p.s. some of this stuff is confidential - ok? thanks.

hermann muenster
Superhero||Superheroine
Superhero||Superheroine

See Marine? Its always been about picking on freetime, as soon as someone is nice to her they become an enemy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:56 pm 

sparks wrote:
born_again wrote:
Hey stupid,

Baring Parkway

I love showing how afraid Born_Again really is. I knew he wouldn't have the courage to respond.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:49 pm 

sparks wrote:
I love showing how afraid Born_Again really is. I knew he wouldn't have the courage to respond.

Tsk Tsk...skraps didn't read Frankendude's post.

hermann muenster wrote:

Didn't the comedian axe skraps to post his name and address...?

comedian wrote:
HEY, PUT YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS UP FOR US ALL...OR ARE YOU A "COWARD".... :smt006

Sounds like a double dog dare to me...... :lol: :smt006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:20 pm 

I see you and Born Again are still promoting their forum.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:11 pm 

OK. Sure. Whatever you say.

:roll:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:19 pm 

sparks wrote:
I'm glad we have another board where we can post without being harassed by these losers.

CON SARN IT! WELL IF THIS JUST DOES NOT ADD UP. SKRAPS MUST THINK ONE PLUS ONE EQUALS TWENTY! JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT THIS ZERO IS ONCE AGAIN IN THE WRONG PLACE. WHERE'S THAT NAME AND ADDRESS, AS I PROMISE TO COME IN UNIFORM. OH, BUT THEN YOU WOULD KNOW MY NAME. O.K. I'LL COME IN UNIFORM WITH A PIECE OF GRAY TAPE OVER MY NAME. :lol: :smt006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:28 pm 

comedian wrote:
sparks wrote:
I'm glad we have another board where we can post without being harassed by these losers.

CON SARN IT! WELL IF THIS JUST DOES NOT ADD UP. SKRAPS MUST THINK ONE PLUS ONE EQUALS TWENTY! JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT THIS ZERO IS ONCE AGAIN IN THE WRONG PLACE. WHERE'S THAT NAME AND ADDRESS, AS I PROMISE TO COME IN UNIFORM. OH, BUT THEN YOU WOULD KNOW MY NAME. O.K. I'LL COME IN UNIFORM WITH A PIECE OF GRAY TAPE OVER MY NAME. :lol: :smt006

I didn't know MickeyD's let you take your uniform home!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next