Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:02 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Oracle PM'd Me and Axed that this be Kept Secret
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:28 am 

sparks wrote:
comedian wrote:
Here's a nice reality check for those of you "geniuses" . I suggest you read it in it's entirety. You guys have been duped by an absolute nutcase. I'm not joking around either. You wanna put your lives in danger with some nutcase artie. Be his "guests". I can't believe none of you people even figured this out.

I can't believe you are afraid of Artie!! Have you been a wimp you whole life? It must really suck to live your life in fear.What a loser!!!

THE GUY IS A LUNATIC. BUT HEY, IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE. I WOULD NEVER GIVE MY E-MAIL AND IP ADDRESS OUT TO SOME NUT. I'M NOT A WIMP AT ALL AND DON'T LIVE IN FEAR ONE BIT. I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MEET YOU IN PERSON EVEN JUST SO YOU CAN BACK UP THOSE WORDS...DAVEY CROCK IT. YOU LIKE TO AGGREVATE, SO THAT MAKES YOU THE WIMP. LOSER? LOL. I'M SURE YOU'D LIKE TO THINK THAT BUT I'M MUCH BETTER TO DO THAN YOU COULD EVER DREAM OF. KEEP WORKING UNION MAN, JUST DON'T CROSS UP THE WRONG WIRES OR.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :smt006

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:43 am 

Thanks Marine. I invite you to join freetalk at this addy:

http://freetalk.spam.net

Needless to say, Oracle and other like-minded mcteam members need not apply!

Last edited by freetime on Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:43 am 
Banned

I know skraps home address if you would like it pm'ed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:59 am 

born_again wrote:
I know skraps home address if you would like it pm'ed

Not necessary. I'm not here to threaten anyone. I don't appreciate some coward calling me a wimp. Bottom line! I'm sure if he wants to meet me he can invite me over himself. These boards have gotton way out of hand and it's skraps who started up the whole thing. Trying to aggrevate and agitate people. Well, he's finally suceeded with me and I'm not one to lie down and play dad. Three strikes is all it takes with me. Guess what? I just hit a grand slam...adios skraps. :smt006

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:30 am 

Who is skraps anyway?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:05 am 

Anyone who wants to sign up on freetalk is welcome to try. If they are part of the patronage mob that killed the Times board with their censorship, like Oraface, they probably won't be allowed (by me) to join. But I'll be here most of the time anyway because I like this board, especially now that Artie got the boot.
Plus I've got a big problem with my new forum. The theme I chose is absolutely unreadable by me. I can't make out much at all with that color scheme. I need to change it, but can't see how to do it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:10 am 

freetime wrote:

Plus I've got a big problem with my new forum. The theme I chose is absolutely unreadable by me. I can't make out much at all with that color scheme. I need to change it, but can't see how to do it.

I know how to fix the issues for you Freetime.

But I have to ask, why did you start a forum, when you do not know what you are doing? And why do you feel that you need to have your own forum when you have this site?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:41 pm 

comedian wrote:
sparks wrote:
comedian wrote:
Here's a nice reality check for those of you "geniuses" . I suggest you read it in it's entirety. You guys have been duped by an absolute nutcase. I'm not joking around either. You wanna put your lives in danger with some nutcase artie. Be his "guests". I can't believe none of you people even figured this out.

I can't believe you are afraid of Artie!! Have you been a wimp you whole life? It must really suck to live your life in fear.What a loser!!!

THE GUY IS A LUNATIC. BUT HEY, IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE. I WOULD NEVER GIVE MY E-MAIL AND IP ADDRESS OUT TO SOME NUT. I'M NOT A WIMP AT ALL AND DON'T LIVE IN FEAR ONE BIT. I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MEET YOU IN PERSON EVEN JUST SO YOU CAN BACK UP THOSE WORDS...DAVEY CROCK IT. YOU LIKE TO AGGREVATE, SO THAT MAKES YOU THE WIMP. LOSER? LOL. I'M SURE YOU'D LIKE TO THINK THAT BUT I'M MUCH BETTER TO DO THAN YOU COULD EVER DREAM OF. KEEP WORKING UNION MAN, JUST DON'T CROSS UP THE WRONG WIRES OR.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :smt006

Hey freak show, you are the one who posted that people's lives would be in danger if "Artie" knew their e-mail addresses. Are you afraid to have your name listed in the phonebook too? I think you are taking this message board far too seriously. It's starting to remind of when the time the Preacher flipped out and said he was going to stay up all night with a shotgun in his lap guarding his house. Keep on hiding behind a screen name throwing out insults,little man. You don't worry me in the least.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:08 pm 

sparks wrote:
Hey freak show, you are the one who posted that people's lives would be in danger if "Artie" knew their e-mail addresses. Are you afraid to have your name listed in the phonebook too? I think you are taking this message board far too seriously. It's starting to remind of when the time the Preacher flipped out and said he was going to stay up all night with a shotgun in his lap guarding his house. Keep on hiding behind a screen name throwing out insults,little man. You don't worry me in the least.

Having my name in a phone book and having artie know my name are 2 entirely different things. I'm no little man at all. Glad I don't worry you at all...Comedian, Level "C" 16. :wink: :smt006

Last edited by comedian on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:09 pm 
Banned

LOL!!!!!!!!

Comedian, they just can't stay away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:30 pm 
Banned

hey free. how many sign ups you have so far?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:15 pm 

And why is Artie assumed to be the admin of the new site?

How do you know it is not me? Or Mirage? Oracle? How about Tiger? Sparks? Paul? ohhmama?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:23 am 

the oracle lives here wrote:
hey free. how many sign ups you have so far?

You mean besides herself? :lol:

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:15 am 

mike3775 wrote:
And why is Artie assumed to be the admin of the new site?

How do you know it is not me? Or Mirage? Oracle? How about Tiger? Sparks? Paul? ohhmama?

Too flippin' funny.

Don't forget to thank orifice for telling everyone where you guys were hiding.

Methinks he was upset that nobody was even looking. It reminded him of when he was the champion hide-and-seeker as a kid because he would be hiding for hours and nobody could find him. (They were all playing baseball..... :smt005 )

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:30 am 

Actually if you read the thread, we are happy its out

Thanks Marine, because of you posting the link on here, people who we had no way of notifying about the new site found the site, all thanks to you

You actually made it easier for us, we now have 32 LEGITIMATE posters

Thanks again Marine, you did us a favor by posting that link

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next