Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: question for marine
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:13 pm 
Banned

if the new board is so pathetic and unimportant. why did you try to register over there multiple times with multiple user names?

anyway both have been deleted.

sorry, but your stuck over here. :D

Post subject: Re: question for marine
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:01 am 

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Marine while you are being axed questions let me axe you one more. If that forum is so pathetic and unimportant why is it the only thing you and Born Again have talked about for days.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:19 am 

Odd that he apparently has no reply. :lol:

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:07 am 
Banned

the oracle lives here wrote:
if the new board is so pathetic and unimportant. why did you try to register over there multiple times with multiple user names?

I believe he said YOU are pathetic and unimportant.....well maybe you're important to Dave Worple..I heard he fell of the wagon again, too bad I know those classes over the summer were doing him quite a bit of good.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:11 am 

:smt005

Methinks you are a delusional little man. I would never try much less expect to get on artie's bored.

Orifice gave me the link and challenged me to try and register, why he thought I wouldn't make the knowledge of the site address public, I'll never know.

It just shows the extent of his trollniss.

Way too funny.

Thanks to orifice and his big mouth, everyone knows where their little hideout is.

:smt005 :smt006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:31 am 
Banned

USMarine wrote:
Thanks to orifice and his big mouth, everyone knows where their little hideout is.

He is a dumb one, what do you expect from a man who makes $8.00/Hr filtering what I flush.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:04 pm 
Banned

first off. everyone at the other site can readilly see in open posts. that i was the guy who suggested and urged the other board to be kept secret so that admin didnt have to deal with mopes like you right off the bat. many others wanted the board public right off, i did not.

that said. marine can claim whatever he wants. you see most...nay possibly all.... of the posters at the new place are respectable people who are not out on a vendetta or full of hatred. so they think critically rather then just giving in to whatever phony gossip and rumors that one individual wants to spread (no how matter how many screen names over here that person may use)

so keep posting this pablum marine, born, timmy, etc....

if thats is the only purpose remaining for the existance of this board. then i feel to much pity and sadness for you to object to your doing it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:33 pm 

You poor thing.

How very sad.

:crybaby:

first off. everyone at the other site can readilly see in open posts. that i was the guy who suggested and urged the other board to be kept secret.

Then why in the world did you give me the link and challenge me to join when you knew I would make the information public...?

That was silly and you should have known what I was going to do regardless of your "conditions" that I not share the link with the rest of the board.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:17 am 

Marine your nose is growing.

If Oracle really did send you a link then pull open the PM hit the (prt sc) button, save the image, and upload it for all to see because I believe you are either lying through your teeth or someone sent you the link to an account that you don't behave like an asswipe on.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:23 am 

first off. everyone at the other site can readilly see in open posts. that i was the guy who suggested and urged the other board to be kept secret so that admin didnt have to deal with mopes like you right off the bat. many others wanted the board public right off, i did not.

that said. marine can claim whatever he wants. you see most...nay possibly all.... of the posters at the new place are respectable people who are not out on a vendetta or full of hatred. so they think critically rather then just giving in to whatever phony gossip and rumors that one individual wants to spread (no how matter how many screen names over here that person may use)

so keep posting this pablum marine, born, timmy, etc....

if thats is the only purpose remaining for the existance of this board. then i feel to much pity and sadness for you to object to your doing it.

Looks like so far Freetime doesn't want them on her new board either. What will they do? What will they do? :P

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:01 am 
Banned

LMAO!

Why should we leave? we are comfortable right where we are at.

Besides.. we still got you coming over, which is exactly what we want in the first place.

The more you're here the less you're there.

LMAO!!!!!

You've been had Mirage.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:01 am 

born_again wrote:
LMAO!

Why should we leave? we are comfortable right where we are at.
Besides.. we still got you coming over, which is exactly what we want in the first place.
The more you're here the less you're there.

LMAO!!!!!

You've been had Mirage.

They run to artie's board and get their marching orders then come back here and post what they are told to post.

It's a real shame about Mirage.
Looks like hate and venom can overcome intellect and civility.

Oh well. I wish he would leave so we could miss him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:11 pm 
Banned

Yes, he should certainly be a man of his word and stay gone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:42 pm 

deelight wrote:
If that forum is so pathetic and unimportant why is it the only thing you and Born Again have talked about for days.

That post sure was childish delouse........

But since you brought it up....heck,...they have even started threads on the subject.

hell,...ya know what?....just ask sporks because he's now posting selected Artie-isms over on this board now...

And sonofabitch wouldn't ya know it we just got lucky enough to be rid of that clown...and spukes copies and pastes...

Of course sporks is also lecturing on the subjects of trolling and goading as well...LOL!

Which I'm sure isn't happening in your new place....

But what are the rules on gossiping and bashing people who have no chance to defend themselves?

I bet that's all that goes on there...sporks showed us already...

somebody do a search on ''moby'' for me will ya?

we'll see...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:53 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
Of course sporks is also lecturing on the subjects of trolling and goading as well...LOL!
Which I'm sure isn't happening in your new place....
But what are the rules on gossiping and bashing people who have no chance to defend themselves?
I bet that's all that goes on there...sporks showed us already...
somebody do a search on ''moby'' for me will ya?

Methinks there really isn't much of anything happening there..... :smt005
Much less anyone to do a search.

:lol: :smt006

http://nofree.spam.com/forum.htm