Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Virus alert! Beware!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:57 pm 

Just to prove how dumb this administrator is . Allow me to give the LEGAL DEFINITION of slander.

slander

A type of defamation. Slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because slander is a tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement. If the statement is made via broadcast media -- for example, over the radio or on TV -- it is considered libel, rather than slander, because the statement has the potential to reach a very wide audience.

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt006

HEY ADMINISTRATOR IF YOU EVER NEED ANY LEGAL ADVICE JUST P.M. ME...LOL :lol: :smt006 HERE'S AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE FOR LAUGHS....

http://nwi.com/interact/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21470

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:03 pm 
Banned

first off. while it may register on your mcafee as a virus. its really little more than a nuisance tag. sort of a you were here type of thing implanted in your computer. its completly harmless and very easy to eliminate.

second of all. as admin there has posted, the problem has been rectified.

free. the reason you have nothing to do with that site. is that you have been blocked from that site. freeforall (btw thanks for trying to use the name of my old show as your screen name) has been deleted, and it has been publicised that you will not be able to post there as you have here.

but most fascinating of all. since that board became public. there have been 7 new threads posted in this forum (many deleted i wonder why?).

and 5 of them have all surrounded the happenning of the other board. in going on 9 days now you people have come up with 2 threads that havent been related to that board, or its participants. it sure seems like you miss us more than you are willing to let on :smt003

and finally. i have absolutely nothing to do with the new board administratively. i am simply a registered participant of the new board. believe me i wish it was me, but i niether have the technical knowledge, nor patience to run such a project.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:53 pm 
Banned

Wow talk about backpeddeling! first it was freetime making things up. NOW (even though you have nothing to do with the current administration) you have another perfect explanation:

the oracle lives here wrote:
first off. while it may register on your mcafee as a virus. its really little more than a nuisance tag. sort of a you were here type of thing implanted in your computer.

[b]I'LL take McAfee's word on it and not yours, you are a well known liar who has been exposed time after time after time again.[/quote]

its completly harmless and very easy to eliminate.

If its completely harmless why is it put there in the first place? and better yet...why remove it if its harmless???

Northwest Indiana Discussion Forum don't infect me with viruses.

You got caught in another lie Oracle and Freetime nailed you on it
LOL

Have fun with the ad aware viruses.

Cya at Van Tils.

Last edited by born_again on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:54 pm 

first off. while it may register on your mcafee as a virus. its really little more than a nuisance tag. sort of a you were here type of thing implanted in your computer. its completly harmless and very easy to eliminate.

Suuuuuuuuuuure it is......... :smt005

I wouldn't trust someone who boasted about killing the Times message board and then boasted that the only reason the other board allowed Freetime to register was to log her ISP so it could be blocked.

The whole thing is unethical just like artie and orifice deleting threads and topics from the Times board.

The following message board will download harmful viruses to your computer.

http://nofree.spam.com/forum.htm

If you do register and are not infected with a virus, be advised that there are hidden threads where certain members will mock and insult you behind your back.

:smt006
born_again wrote:
Wow talk about backpeddeling! first it was freetime making things up. NOW (even though you have nothing to do with the current administration) you have another perfect explanation.

You got caught in another lie Oracle and Freetime nailed you on it.

LOL

Have fun with the ad aware viruses.

Cya at Van Tils.

Now THAT is way too funny......

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:28 pm 

[quote="the oracle lives here"]first off. while it may register on your mcafee as a virus. its really little more than a nuisance tag. sort of a you were here type of thing implanted in your computer. its completly harmless and very easy to eliminate.

second of all. as admin there has posted, the problem has been rectified.

free. the reason you have nothing to do with that site. is that you have been blocked from that site. freeforall (btw thanks for trying to use the name of my old show as your screen name) has been deleted, and it has been publicised that you will not be able to post there as you have here. You mean be allowed to tell the truth?

I found out everything I needed to know when I was a member of nofree for 5 minutes yesterday. Not only did I pick up a computer virus, the admin publicized my real name and screen name in a post. (Gee, reminds me of a disgraced former Times moderator who also didn't respect the privacy of users)
Then, when I got to see the hidden topics, I found the sort of lame crap I expected. Your defense of Hammond's $54 million Wolf Lake waterpark was exactly what I would expect from a boot licker on the only city payroll as a patronage worker.
Have fun on your new forum. WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING HERE?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:44 pm 

Hmmmm...... :smt006

Quote:
Specific privacy laws :shock:
These laws are designed to regulate specific types of information. Some examples include:

Health privacy laws
Financial privacy laws
Online privacy laws
Communication privacy laws
Information privacy laws
Privacy in one's home

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:51 pm 
Banned

hmmm. if the virus is so bad then why did free start a forum with the exact same software and why did marine so willingly join it?

sorry i cant stay. me and artie have some medical and police records to comb over :smt003

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:13 pm 

hmmm. if the virus is so bad then why did free start a forum with the exact same software and why did marine so willingly join it?

sorry i cant stay. me and artie have some medical and police records to comb over :smt003

I started my forum well before I found out about the virus. I am no longer using that forum, just in case it IS a problem with spam. However, I don't think that's the real problem. I only had trouble with a virus AFTER I was on nofree for a few minutes. I had not been infected when I visited freetalk previously.
Whatever. I want nothing to do with you psychos anyway. Your previous post identifying this forum's admin by name, and your admin's post doing the same, tells me privacy is a real issue with you people. I have had enough of that with the mcteam already.
Besides. I like this forum, especially with the absence of some of you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:47 pm 

I've had no problems with my computer after joining Freetime's board.

I had to run Spybot and get several adware/spyware programs off my computer after signing up on orifice's board.

It looks like artie has finally found a "significant other"....... :D

I'm so happy for orifice and artie to have finally gotten together after all this time of having "man crushes' with each other.

Best of luck to you boys.
Thanks again for giving me the link to your new board, orifice.
I bet you wish you could do it all over again..... :smt005

Too late for that now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:43 pm 

Like Marine, I've had no issues at all after joining freetime's forum. Seems the problem lies somewhere else. Not that we didn't know that.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:18 pm 

bump

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:10 am 

No problems with either.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:30 pm 

Same here, no problems.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:32 pm 

No problems here,either. Sounds like sour grapes on Lois' part because she was banned from that board.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:16 am 

Oh, we're using this as proof? Hysterical. Sorry, but this was the same person that speculated on a torrid love affair between a certain mayor and firefighter.