Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: FAG costs Miss California a crown
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:37 am 

Screech wrote:
sparks wrote:
Genesis 1:27
27 So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.

Face it,Screech, those fake boobs you had done go against God's will.

LOL!!! Wrong! I am real from head to toe, boy.

Okay, where in that verse does it say we are not to enhance our bodies?

You really are dense aren't you? The verse says God created us. If God felt women needed bigger tata's,he would have given them bigger tatas.Women have died undergoing breast enhancement surgery. It's vanity, which is another thing we are warned about in the Bible. You never answered my question about whether exotic dancers are paid more for the sexual favors they grant.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:42 am 

sparks wrote:
Screech wrote:
sparks wrote:

LOL!!! Wrong! I am real from head to toe, boy.

Okay, where in that verse does it say we are not to enhance our bodies?

You really are dense aren't you? The verse says God created us. If God felt women needed bigger tata's,he would have given them bigger tatas.Women have died undergoing breast enhancement surgery. It's vanity, which is another thing we are warned about in the Bible. You never answered my question about whether exotic dancers are paid more for the sexual favors they grant.

Coming from the troll doll himself.

So- the bible says to love our enemies, turn the other cheek, Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. etc. etc. So do you really think you are the voice of christians to be lecturing anyone on what the bible says? Don't think so!

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:27 am 

OhhMama wrote:
sparks wrote:
sparks wrote:

Coming from the troll doll himself.
So- the bible says to love our enemies, turn the other cheek, Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. etc. etc. So do you really think you are the voice of christians to be lecturing anyone on what the bible says? Don't think so!

Hop back into your skeezermobile and go post more gay bashing pictures.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:30 am 

sparks wrote:

Ah yes......Barack bless you and your compassionate Christian response.

Well done, sporkles.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:54 am 

sparks wrote:

Skeezermobile? LOL You must think you are talking to your wife again. Poor troll.

Yes, I can see how you would get offended by any gay bashing talk, after all, I'm sure when arrested you were "shown the way" by Bubba. No wonder you fight so hard for your rights! That's okay retard- really I'm with ya! Go frolick as you please! Fabulous! (snap, snap)

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:46 am 

Screech wrote:
Well, I have scanned my books, and the word unnatural doesn't even appear in the Scriptures (1611 KJV) and the natural that I think he was talking about actually refers to the people who leave the natural use of the opposite sex in Romans 1.

I find nowhere in my Books where God says it is an abomination to enhance your appearance. I think the false preachers have infected his brain. All of those hypocritical 'men' who have left the natural use of a woman have polluted God's Word and made it a lie in their own minds and hearts and on their own forum! :smt005

They have dirtied their spirits with such things as homosexuality without repentance. See, there is one thing that separates us from them, as we are all sinners. The wisest of all men, Solomon, says often in Ecclesiastes (the Book written to the man who walks under the sun) that 'all is vanity and vexation of the spirit.'

So, what makes the difference? If everything to do with the flesh is vanity, how does God tell the difference of who loves Him and who doesn't? Easily discerned, it is in the heart, the self, the spirit because that is where love originates.

Miss Cali, speaking from her heart, said before the entire world that God has taught her that homosexuality is an abomination (in so many words). She stood up for Him in front of a mostly Godless world and professed faith in His Truth. That is love.

Yes folks, we are allowed to get nose jobs, tummy tucks, facelifts and all that other good stuff because this flesh will return to the earth, and the spirit is what God takes back to Himself.

Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall reutrn unto God Who gave it.
"Vanity of vanities," saith the preacher; "all is vanity." -Ecclesiastes 12:6-8

If your heart, your spirit, is cleansed by His Blood, you are forgiven.

Vanity, vanity...all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Miss Cali's vanity is no different than yours or mine. God is the Judge as to whether we are forgiven, not any of us.

However, IMO, the implant you got that increased the size of your self-worth is also vanity, and you refuse to repent. You just keep believing you are really someone with nothing to show for it but some stinking dung you insist on dumping in your posts on this forum. You are a nobody with nothing intelligent to add to any debate, just your nasty, obamabot opinion and something about losermobiles more often than you should.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:53 am 

sparks wrote:

skeezermobile??

Better think twice about pissing off this guy eh?

This forum is now starting to be known as the one where some poor sap tries to pick on the women but always ends up getting his ass kicked by them...

no offense ladies...

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:05 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:

skeezermobile??

Better think twice about pissing off this guy eh?

This forum is now starting to be known as the one where some poor sap tries to pick on the women but always ends up getting his ass kicked by them...

no offense ladies...

None taken here. I could probably kick his ass anyway! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:12 am 

No offense can be made by you dear Moby. Trust me I could kick his ass. It's not hard to fight against a pansy. I have gay friends who flaunt around and are more masculine than him.

We have a board crybaby who likes to dish it out but can't take it. He puffs out his chest to threaten women with his oh my lawyer is going to get you shtick, and incessant name-calling all the while pretending to be some good-doer christian. We all have his number- he's not pulling the wool over any of our eyes. The facts have come out- he's a loser felony crybaby.

Keep your goods locked up peeps! We have a resident thief on the boards! :shock:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:33 pm 

OhhMama wrote:
No offense can be made by you dear Moby. Trust me I could kick his ass. It's not hard to fight against a pansy. I have gay friends who flaunt around and are more masculine than him.

We have a board crybaby who likes to dish it out but can't take it. He puffs out his chest to threaten women with his oh my lawyer is going to get you shtick, and incessant name-calling all the while pretending to be some good-doer christian. We all have his number- he's not pulling the wool over any of our eyes. The facts have come out- he's a loser felony crybaby.

Keep your goods locked up peeps! We have a resident thief on the boards! :shock:

A message to all burglars, thieves, and convertors of stolen property.

This is your only warning. Get past my deadbolts and my dogs, and Granny and her gun will be making a personal expedient appointment just for you, with the Supreme Judge, gauranteed.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:21 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:
OhhMama wrote:

This is your only warning. Get past my deadbolts and my dogs, and Granny and her gun will be making a personal expedient appointment just for you, with the Supreme Judge, gauranteed.

Wow, it sounds to me like you'd really enjoy killing someone.Why is it that you right-wing,Bible thumping zealots are so filled with hate? Rational people call 911, they don't try to be heroes. But hey, it is a free country. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before the other crazies on this board start posting pictures of what they claim are their guns. If you think making statements like this on a public message board reflects well on you, then go for it.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:29 pm 

sparks wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
OhhMama wrote:

Wow, it sounds to me like you'd really enjoy killing someone.Why is it that you right-wing,Bible thumping zealots are so filled with hate? Rational people call 911, they don't try to be heroes. But hey, it is a free country. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before the other crazies on this board start posting pictures of what they claim are their guns. If you think making statements like this on a public message board reflects well on you, then go for it.

Don't WWJD types bible thump?? Or are you one of those faux christians?

Don't worry about answering troll, I already know the answer.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:06 pm 

sparks wrote:
Rational people call 911,

for what?...so others can hear the perp blowing you away on the 911 tape?

or to simply clean up the aftermath?....

rational people do what it takes to protect themselves and their families.

So you protect your family the way you want to.

But don't you even think about telling me how to protect mine.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:40 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:

The best crook deterant is an armed homeowner.

I guess that the felon didn't encounter an armed homeowner, or he probably wouldn't be around to be talking smack now.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:35 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:
Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:

The best crook deterant is an armed homeowner.

I guess that the felon didn't encounter an armed homeowner, or he probably wouldn't be around to be talking smack now.

ROFLMAO!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next