Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Sound barrier photos
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:14 pm 

ok sparks, I'll bite

an example of an unlike christian comment would be to you posting to screech that she looks at things in "your white trash way". Furthermore, you called strippers "skanks". That's not a very christian thing to call people regardless of what you think of their profession.

Is that "simple minded" enough for you to understand?

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:30 pm 

sparks wrote:
USMarine wrote:
sparks wrote:
USMarine, why don't you enlighten us with your knowledge of Christianity? You could start with what you believe is wrong with my post about Screech.

You speak of things which are unknown to you, sporkles.

Your hatred and venom consume you and you spew forth from your mouth that which is hateful and deceitful. Putting aside your juvenile attempt to insult and demean Screech, I'll address your ignorant and hateful comments about "drug addicted tramps who make their living dancing half naked in front of men they don't know."

The truth you seek can be found in Luke 7:36-50 ;

36 And one of the Pharisees desired him that he would eat with him. And he went into the Pharisee's house, and sat down to meat.

37 And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment,

Marine I asked you a simple question. What do you believe makes my response to Screech not Christian-like? You continue to make post after post claiming you know what Jesus would say or that you don't think my posts are Christian-like. Give me a specific example in your own words to back up your claims.
As far as I know, none of the regular posters on this board come here to read scripture a retired exotic dancer or a wanna-be soldier boy posts. There is actually a religion topic for those who want to talk religion.Post your scripture there.

Funny how you come over here to troll only to tell people where to conduct their chats. Here's a thought- go away like you promised and you won't have to read what/where people post. But you won't do it, trolls just can't stay away.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:41 pm 

OhhMama wrote:
Funny how you come over here to troll only to tell people where to conduct their chats. Here's a thought- go away like you promised and you won't have to read what/where people post. But you won't do it, trolls just can't stay away.

Splorkes can't post over there. The last I looked, there have been a grand total of 4 posts over there all day. Nobody to play with.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:44 pm 

Gunslinger wrote:
ok sparks, I'll bite

an example of an unlike christian comment would be to you posting to screech that she looks at things in "your white trash way". Furthermore, you called strippers "skanks". That's not a very christian thing to call people regardless of what you think of their profession.

Is that "simple minded" enough for you to understand?

Here is the definition of skank-a person and especially a woman of low or sleazy character I think that describes exotic dancers to a T. Screech made the contention that the only men who don't go to strip clubs are gay. I think that is definitely a "white trash" way of looking at the world. Is it your contention that being honest is unChristian?

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:28 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
Splorkes can't post over there. The last I looked, there have been a grand total of 4 posts over there all day. Nobody to play with.

Why is that..? Is he in time out..? That would explain all his trolling here.

I noticed he hasn't mentioned the other bored.

OhhMama wrote:
sparks wrote:
There is actually a religion topic for those who want to talk religion.Post your scripture there.

He certainly fits the classic definition of an internet troll doesn't he...?

What Is A Troll?
The term derives from "trolling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The troll posts a message, often in response to an honest question, that is intended to upset, disrupt or simply insult the group.

Usually, it will fail, as the troll rarely bothers to match the tone or style of the group, and usually its ignorance shows.

Why do trolls do it?
I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what they do!).

http://www.flayme.com/troll/

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:53 pm 

:(

Last edited by Screech on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:56 pm 

I can only imagine the shitty way this guy treats whoever the hell it is he sleeps with...

good grief...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6