Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Sound barrier photos
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:43 am 

:(

Last edited by Screech on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Sound barrier photos
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:06 am 

These pictures are not proof that another dimension exists at all. What they are proof of is that you are the type of person who will believe in all kinds of psuedo-science such as faith-healers.
The Prandtl–Glauert singularity (sometimes referred to as a "vapor cone"), is the point at which a sudden drop in air pressure occurs, and is generally accepted as the cause of the visible condensation cloud that often surrounds an aircraft traveling at transonic speeds, though there remains some debate.
Thanks for giving me my morning laugh,Screech. Judging by what your post on this board, you should have spent a few more years as an exotic dancer so that you could have afforded a better quality education.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:09 am 

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:25 am 

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:17 am 

Last edited by Screech on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:24 am 

Screech wrote:
Examples of non-electromagnetic longitudinal waves include sound waves (alternation in pressure, particle displacement, or particle velocity propagated in an elastic material) and seismic P-waves (created by earthquakes and explosions).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_waves#Sound_waves

There are Biblical reasons that earthquakes will be happening at the Second Advent. This world will be taken into a different dimension.

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called;
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
That no flesh should glory in His presence. -I Corinthians 1:25-29

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. -I Corinthians 15:50-52

The Truth of God reconciles with factual science. I study all aspects of His Word, and that includes science. This was part of a study about what is about to happen. People need to be prepared for this change because it is coming. Even if you don't understand this now, you will remember this when it happens. It will help you accept the change. Call me a kook now, but you'll see.

I just thought the pictures were cool, and I thought I would share them. It wasn't to give skraps a forum for more insults, but I guess that is all his mentality will allow.

On the other board he begged me to post an example of my work. Then he proceeded to diminish it by calling it a "McCottage", what ever that means. I asked him to explain what a McCottage was, and he ignores it. A true jerk.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:28 am 

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:34 am 

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:47 am 

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:56 pm 

sparks wrote:
Thanks for giving me my morning laugh,Screech. Judging by what your post on this board, you should have spent a few more years as an exotic dancer so that you could have afforded a better quality education.

This coming from a guy who graduated from the University of Chicago and leveraged that huge edge into a work-a-day job as a union electrician and a 900-square-foot hovel on the south side of Hammond (and, if other posts are to be believed, a divorce and two bankruptcies in the span of four or so years)?

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:29 pm 

sparks wrote:
What they are proof of is that you are the type of person who will believe in all kinds of psuedo-science such as faith-healers.

... or man-made global warming.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:55 pm 

Last edited by Screech on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:07 pm 

Screech wrote:
happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:
What they are proof of is that you are the type of person who will believe in all kinds of psuedo-science such as faith-healers.

... or man-made global warming.

Great connection!

God is a consuming fire, and that exact thought is what actually got me on this study. The 'global warming' that appears to be taking place, IMO, is this earth all ready beginning to move into the next dimension. God will make the transition as easy as possible for the sake of His Children.
The earth itself groans for His return.

Hey fruitcake, that groan you just heard wasn't the earth, it was your husband expressing his disappointment that you returned home early from shopping. I can't wait to hear what your "study" has revealed. We have a trip to Ireland booked for next month. Is the Earth going to move into
the next dimension before then? Will my AmEX gold card work there? How will this move to the next dimension affect my 401K?

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:12 pm 

Last edited by Screech on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:53 am 

Screech wrote:
You are a troll.

:smt005

a troll that picks on girls....he thinks he's superior by stalking screech all over this board...pretty sad pathetic loser... if you ask me

HE has me on ignore because ''I mop the floor'' with him and his worthless posts every time he appears....

sparks wrote:
These pictures are not proof that another dimension exists at all. What they are proof of is that you are the type of person who will believe in all kinds of psuedo-science such as faith-healers.

And your quote is proof positive you have a closed mind....which is an empty mind...certainly not a person who might be open to the views and opinions of others no.....just a liar and a hypocrite is all you are....

and by the way you whiner...I don't think Screech believes in ''faith healers''...but I bet she believes in miracles...

:smt006 :smt006 :smt006