Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: BORN AGAIN BANNED !!!!!~~!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:08 pm 

The loser Born Again made his last post on 5/1/2009 and was banned shortly after. I'm glad the administrator has decided to send this loser packing. So, reporting abusive posters does pay off.
Born_again Banned
Administrator wrote:
1) Posting emoticons (the little smile faces) without comment
2) Posting images making fun of other members without any relevant commentary
3) Harassing or making derogatory comments toward other members
4) Posting the same thing over and over in multiple posts
5) Hijacking legitimate posts with nonsense.

Although some of this behavior can be tolerated and at times is funny for some it has gotten way out of hand and seems to be their sole contribution to this forum. My plan to clean house is simple. Periodically I am going to review member’s last 50 posts. If the majority of their posts meet the above criteria, they will be banned from this forum without further notice.

Post subject: Re: BORN AGAIN BANNED !!!!!~~!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:26 pm 

sparks wrote:
The loser Born Again made his last post on 5/1/2009 and was banned shortly after. I'm glad the administrator has decided to send this loser packing. So, reporting abusive posters does pay off.

It's understandable that you're so ecstatic over seeing someone banned. Like Artie before you, you look at it as one less person to blow your ridiculous postings out of the water. In other words, if you can't beat 'em, ban 'em.

Now here is a situation that has our little sparkles rather upset, so I have a few questions for him on this subject.

Last Easter Sunday, 11-year-old Kara Neumann of Weston, Wisconsin, lay motionless on her bed, too weak to walk or speak. If her parents had called the hospital that day, Kara might have lived. Instead, Dale and Leilani—followers of the Unleavened Bread Ministry, an online church that shuns medical intervention—knelt in prayer beside her. Kara died a few hours later of diabetic ketoacidosis, a result of undiagnosed and untreated juvenile diabetes.

sparks wrote:
Children should not be dying because medical care is deliberately withheld.

Really?
How about the Born Alive Infant Protection Act opposed by your own Lord and Savior, the Right Honorable Barack Obama?
Under His optimum scenario, children would die because medical care would be deliberately withheld.
Do you have anything to say about that?

sparks wrote:
Over half of the states have laws which shield parents from prosecution in cases like this. The Parent's right to religious freedom supercedes the children's right to life. How can any parent put dogmatic beliefs above the health of their children.

Substitute the word 'reproductive freedom' for the word 'religious freedom' and you will realize that not only half, but all of the states shield parents from prosecution and believe that freedom supercedes the child's right to life.

sparks wrote:
Here's one judge that knows how parents should act when their children has a life threatening disease.

But I think the real question that needs to be asked, sparkles, is, "Is our children learning?"

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:35 pm 

happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:

It's understandable that you're so ecstatic over seeing someone banned. Like Artie before you, you look at it as one less person to blow your ridiculous postings out of the water. In other words, if you can't beat 'em, ban 'em.
Now here is a situation that has our little sparkles rather upset, so I have a few questions for him on this subject.

Born_Again is a cowardly prick. He posted pictures of Fowler on this board and also posted my name and address. You might be OK with posters acting that way, but I think anyone who breaks the rules the way he did should be banned.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:51 pm 

sparks wrote:
He posted pictures of Fowler on this board and also posted my name and address. You might be OK with posters acting that way, but I think anyone who breaks the rules the way he did should be banned.

Did not know that. Yes, it is highly inappropriate.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:45 pm 

Sparkless posted several peoples names, but that is OK??? :shock: The majority of his posts are abusive, but that is OK??? :shock:
FYI, Born Agains last post was May 8th. :(

Better watch out, he will have you banned too, Jack. :evil:

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:30 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:
Sparkless posted several peoples names, but that is OK??? The majority of his posts are abusive, but that is OK???

Yeah, sporkles the pious is one of the worst offenders.

Tiger1 wrote:
FYI, Born Agains last post was May 8th.

It takes little pious trolls some time to catch on.

Not really the brightest bulb on the tree if you know what I mean.... :wink:

Tiger1 wrote:
Better watch out, he will have you banned too, Jack. :evil:

Born_again got himself banned. Sporkles the little troll had nothing to do with it.
If anyone wants details send me a PM.

sparks wrote:
Born_Again is a cowardly prick

Methinks little fowl mouth cowardly trolls would never have the balls to say that to his face.

:smt003 :smt006

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:32 pm 

"making derogatory comments toward other members"

What did I just read?

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:45 am 

sparks wrote:
Born_Again is a cowardly prick. He posted pictures of Fowler on this board and also posted my name and address. You might be OK with posters acting that way, but I think anyone who breaks the rules the way he did should be banned.

What an idiot. YOU used your own name on the Times Board as a screen name. What the hell did you expect?

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:23 am 

sparks wrote:
I'm glad the administrator has decided to send this loser packing
sparks wrote:
Born_Again is a cowardly prick
That explains alot, Grandpa. No wonder you spend all day posting since you can't raise the flag anymore!
Liar
Hey "Bigoted bookkeeper I just can't believe how stupid you are.
you make outrageous claims that have no basis in fact and then run away like a coward
Judging by your posts, you have consumed way too many contaminated fish.
What does Screech have in common with a shotgun? Give her one cock and she's ready to blow!

sparks Posts: 1325

karent wrote:
"making derogatory comments toward other members"

What did I just read?

Indeed.

There are about 1295 posts from the little sporkles containing abuse, insults, and derogotary comments.

Typical.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:02 am 

happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:

Last Easter Sunday, 11-year-old Kara Neumann of Weston, Wisconsin, lay motionless on her bed, too weak to walk or speak. If her parents had called the hospital that day, Kara might have lived. Instead, Dale and Leilani—followers of the Unleavened Bread Ministry, an online church that shuns medical intervention—knelt in prayer beside her. Kara died a few hours later of diabetic ketoacidosis, a result of undiagnosed and untreated juvenile diabetes.

sparks wrote:

Really?
How about the Born Alive Infant Protection Act opposed by your own Lord and Savior, the Right Honorable Barack Obama?
Under His optimum scenario, children would die because medical care would be deliberately withheld.

sparks wrote:
Over half of the states have laws which shield parents from prosecution in cases like this. The Parent's right to religious freedom supercedes the children's right to life. How can any parent put dogmatic beliefs above the health of their children.

Substitute the word 'reproductive freedom' for the word 'religious freedom' and you will realize that not only half, but all of the states shield parents from prosecution and believe that freedom supercedes the child's right to life.

sparks wrote:
Here's one judge that knows how parents should act when their children has a life threatening disease.

But I think the real question that needs to be asked, sparkles, is, "Is our children learning?"

pussy won't answer...

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:20 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:

sparks wrote:

Really?

sparks wrote:

sparks wrote:

pussy won't answer...

I never really expected an answer anyway.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:31 pm 

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise,
we don't believe in it at all."

-Noam Chomsky

[quote="sparks"]The loser Born Again made his last post on 5/1/2009 and was banned shortly after. I'm glad the administrator has decided to send this loser packing. So, reporting abusive posters does pay off. [quote]

When the government fears the People, that is Liberty.
When the People fear the Government, that is tyranny."
~ Thomas Jefferson
HOW TO FIX 2011 - REPEAT 1776

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:03 am 

Martha wrote:
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise,
we don't believe in it at all."

-Noam Chomsky

sparks wrote:

That's a very good quote,Martha. Born-Again was breaking the board rules by posting the names,addresses and pictures of posters simply because he disagreed with their opinions.I'm glad the administrator has taken action against this abusive poster so that everyone else on this board feels free to express their opinions without this kind of harassment.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:52 am 

sparks wrote:
So, reporting abusive posters does pay off.

it appears this this little sissy is here for one reason and one reason only.....

I say start reporting him...

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:09 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:
So, reporting abusive posters does pay off.

it appears this this little sissy is here for one reason and one reason only.....

I say start reporting him...

LMAO.... :smt005

Sporkles the pious troll doesn't even know why Born_again was banned yet he keeps running his filthy piehole like he had something to do with it.

What a sad pathetic little life he leads trying to make himself feel important.

Cracks me up...!!!!!!!!