Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Artie and Fowler are Boot Licking Idiots
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:53 am 

Hey Lois Lane, the brain trust OTOB think you are me! I guess that's because you alone had the nerve to post the Times story about Mailman.
This latest bit of stupidity comes in between their expressions of sympathy for Mailman and his drug situation.
Fowler promises to enlighten us all on the "provable factual errors" in the Times story.
I didn't see any corrections in the paper, did you?
Those people are absolutely sickening to me. I hope their slavish devotion to the rotten status quo in Hammond is "rewarded" soon too.

Post subject: Re: Artie and Fowler are Boot Licking Idiots
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:17 am 

freetime wrote:
Hey Lois Lane, the brain trust OTOB think you are me! I guess that's because you alone had the nerve to post the Times story about Mailman.
This latest bit of stupidity comes in between their expressions of sympathy for Mailman and his drug situation.
Fowler promises to enlighten us all on the "provable factual errors" in the Times story.
I didn't see any corrections in the paper, did you?
Those people are absolutely sickening to me. I hope their slavish devotion to the rotten status quo in Hammond is "rewarded" soon too.
I saw that...pretty funny. I hope you aren't offended.
I'm very surprised markh/Admin didn't "accidentally on purpose" delete that thread and blame some hacker like he did the last time. By the way, the last time I looked, there were 68 comments on the Times page. Deny deny deny...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:24 am 

I'm not offended. But if they let people read your posts instead of yanking them, everyone would know you and I have quite differing viewpoints on things.
They can go to hell where they belong.
The thing is, Artie has that spyware going so he KNOWS we have different IPs.
So he's a LIAR in addition to being a boot-licking idiot.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:55 pm 
Banned

LoisLane wrote:

I'm very surprised markh/Admin didn't "accidentally on purpose" delete that thread and blame some hacker like he did the last time. By the way, the last time I looked, there were 68 comments on the Times page. Deny deny deny...

Close Lois..he hid it to protect his buddy. I too am surprised he didn't delete it entirely. Hey, I was reading some of those comments on the Times board and noticed that ALL-WORLD PIECE OF SH*T DELTA-9 was still alive. Still an angry, bitter, nasty, smart-mouthed little punk too. His profile updated in July reads that he is still a stay at home dad. Last I remember he was joining the ironworkers. I guess that going to a daily job and supporting his family was a little too much for this little boy. Those pesky drug tests must be a bitch for a drug addict, as well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:58 pm 

censorthis wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Close Lois..he hid it to protect his buddy. I too am surprised he didn't delete it entirely. Hey, I was reading some of those comments on the Times board and noticed that ALL-WORLD PIECE OF SH*T DELTA-9 was still alive. Still an angry, bitter, nasty, smart-mouthed little punk too. His profile updated in July reads that he is still a stay at home dad. Last I remember he was joining the ironworkers. I guess that going to a daily job and supporting his family was a little too much for this little boy. Those pesky drug tests must be a bitch for a drug addict, as well.
Oh, I actually had a back and forth with him about two weeks ago...I even axed him about his prison life...a real angry monkey.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:15 pm 
Banned

LoisLane wrote:
censorthis wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Oh, I actually had a back and forth with him about two weeks ago...I even axed him about his prison life...a real angry monkey.

Yeah, he's a lifelong loser. Pretty much any attempt to be a man, grow-up, and support his family was doomed to fail. If you had the displeasure of any interaction with his mommy, you'd see why. Her little boy can do no wrong. His failures are the result of everyone and everything else, and he plays the victim to perfection. Steer clear.....this is one of those kids who has all the answers, but seems to fail at every turn.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:03 am 

I see the admin OTOB has reverted to type and moved the Mailman topic away from prying eyes to a members only forum.
Thank God for the Northwest Indiana.com message board, where the admin allows us at least a degree of free speech. He only steps in for the most egregious offenses, IMO, which is how it should be.
Any abuses of that trust here come from some of the members, NOT the management.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:01 am 
Banned

freetime wrote:
I see the admin OTOB has reverted to type and moved the Mailman topic away from prying eyes to a members only forum.
Thank God for the Northwest Indiana.com message board, where the admin allows us at least a degree of free speech. He only steps in for the most egregious offenses, IMO, which is how it should be.
Any abuses of that trust here come from some of the members, NOT the management.

A Nazi controlling content. It's the same type of stuff that caused the Times a lot of problems after they were foolish enough to give this nut some authority. If the Mailman was an enemy of the mentally ill, thin-skinned one...the thread would have stayed right where it was at and the blowjobqueen would be leading the charge for the fatman. Two really, really reprehensible people running the show over there.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:19 am 

LoisLane wrote:
censorthis wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Lois:
The next time you communicate with delta-9, could you do me a favor? Tell him that happy jack wants to know if he has made any friends other than the wedding DJ who lives in a tent. It will probably make him go ballistic.
Thanks.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:41 pm 

happy jack wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

Lois:
The next time you communicate with delta-9, could you do me a favor? Tell him that happy jack wants to know if he has made any friends other than the wedding DJ who lives in a tent. It will probably make him go ballistic.
Thanks.

It's always fun to give brain dead losers a hard time. Like when I coined the phrase Second Hand Stupidity after reading one of your idiotic posts OTOB. That bullseye that I nailed you with pushed you over the edge and led to your being banned. Too funny!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:54 pm 

sparks wrote:
It's always fun to give brain dead losers a hard time. Like when I coined the phrase Second Hand Stupidity after reading one of your idiotic posts OTOB. That bullseye that I nailed you with pushed you over the edge and led to your being banned. Too funny!!!
Who put a nickel in the resident hog?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:56 pm 

sparks wrote:

:withstupid:

Duuuuuuuuuuuude, like chill out man and schmoke a hooter.... :smt028

Chickens coming home to roost and all that jazz.

:smt117

:smt006

LoisLane wrote:
Who put a nickel in the resident hog?

Indeed.

:wink:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:58 am 

Sporkles by the Pool...
:lol: "Heh, heh...just like my FACEBOOK page"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:03 am 
Banned

happy jack wrote:

Lois:
Thanks.

hey delta---good to see you're reading the board. It's been such a long time since I could personally remind you what a useless piece of trash you really are. Your rote, rehearsed druggie talking points are just as tired now as they were last year. Speaking of drugs, how's mommy? What happened with the ironworkers........they bounce your sorry, druggie asss already? Ah, that getting up and going to a job wasn't for you anyway? Supporting your family is what you have the old lady for.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:07 am 

censorthis wrote:
happy jack wrote:

Lois:
Thanks.

hey delta---good to see you're reading the board. It's been such a long time since I could personally remind you what a useless piece of trash you really are. Your rote, rehearsed druggie talking points are just as tired now as they were last year. Speaking of drugs, how's mommy? What happened with the ironworkers........they bounce your sorry, druggie asss already? Ah, that getting up and going to a job wasn't for you anyway? Supporting your family is what you have the old lady for.
I don't think he monitors this board...but he posts on the Times discussions...Still an idiot...
http://nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/art ... e=comments