Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Spark's best insults thread.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:22 am 

sparks wrote:
Happy Beatoff never fails to surprise me with his second hand stupidity. He posted a very nice collection of my best insults on the other board. I'm glad he is spending time reading my posts. I'm living inside his head rent-free,LOL!

"Living inside his head rent-free"? Whenever you feel the need to "insult" someone, it seems you must collar a fourteen-year-old on his way home from Gavit and ask him if he heard any real zingers that day. Even better, all of your "best" insults are utterly original too.

And if the widows, orphans, and disabled veterans of Hammond are going to subsidize your daughter's attempt at a college degree (via Mayor McDermott's award-winning College Bound Program), why shouldn't you be able to live rent-free anywhere? The tree certainly doesn't fall far from the apple in this case.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:46 pm 

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:44 pm 

sparks wrote:
Happy Beatoff never fails to surprise me with his second hand stupidity. He posted a very nice collection of my best insults on the other board. I'm glad he is spending time reading my posts. I'm living inside his head rent-free,LOL!

I received this gem, apropos of nothing and without any apparent provocation, in a private message from sparks.
I’m not quite sure what he meant, but I suppose he thought he was being clever and was just too modest to post it in public. It probably belongs in this thread.

sparks wrote:
I'm not surprised that you're in favor of contraception considering how you're a load that should have been swallowed.

If he went to the trouble of sending this in a private message, then I believe that it is I who lives rent-free (utilities included), inside his head.
And boy, is it ever roomy up there.
A lot of cobwebs, though.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:36 am 

happy jack wrote:
If he went to the trouble of sending this in a private message, then I believe that it is I who lives rent-free (utilities included), inside his head.

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

good one...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:20 am 

happy jack wrote:
sparks wrote:

I received this gem, apropos of nothing and without any apparent provocation, in a private message from sparks.
I’m not quite sure what he meant, but I suppose he thought he was being clever and was just too modest to post it in public. It probably belongs in this thread.

sparks wrote:
I'm not surprised that you're in favor of contraception considering how you're a load that should have been swallowed.

Hey Einstein, have you forgotten your signature line is about Artie? It's not surprising that you think about him so much given the way he mops the floor with you OTOB.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:40 am 

sparks wrote:
Hey Einstein, have you forgotten your signature line is about Artie? It's not surprising that you think about him so much given the way he mops the floor with you OTOB.

sparks wrote:
Time it takes to set up a new board-a few hours

Time it takes to invite good posters- a few days

Having a place where the trolls aren't welcome-

PRICELESS!!!!!

http://204.2.104.194/discussionforum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=5441&p=68704&hilit=priceless#p68704

Then feel FREE to leave any time you want sparks.

Aside from the fact that you have zero personality, there isn't anyone here that even likes you or even remotely cares what you have to say, so why do you even bother to come here at all...

all you do is act like a dick and insult people...

if the other board is so fabulous as you say that you feel you have to drop in here frequently to remind us about it and how you believe you are above this board then by all fuc'king means go there and stay there already....

JHC dude, you sound like a broken fuc'kin record... we get it already...you have to belittle an demean others just to make yourself feel anything remotely resembling your ''vision'' of normal.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:48 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:

sparks wrote:
Time it takes to set up a new board-a few hours

Time it takes to invite good posters- a few days

Having a place where the trolls aren't welcome-

PRICELESS!!!!!

http://204.2.104.194/discussionforum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=5441&p=68704&hilit=priceless#p68704

Then feel FREE to leave any time you want sparks.

Aside from the fact that you have zero personality, there isn't anyone here that even likes you or even remotely cares what you have to say, so why do you even bother to come here at all...

all you do is act like a dick and insult people...

if the other board is so fabulous as you say that you feel you have to drop in here frequently to remind us about it and how you believe you are above this board then by all fuc'king means go there and stay there already....

JHC dude, you sound like a broken fuc'kin record... we get it already...you have to belittle an demean others just to make yourself feel anything remotely resembling your ''vision'' of normal.

You claim you don't care about my opinions yet you respond almost instantly to my posts. Face it,pal,
I own you!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:53 am 

sparks wrote:
You claim you don't care about my opinions yet you respond almost instantly to my posts. Face it,pal,
I own you!

LOL!!!

in your dreams fatboy

opinions?

what opinions?

All you do is bitch and whine like a little girl.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:54 am 

sparks wrote:
Shop and buy locally. The largest importer of goods from China is WalMart. Don't patronize them at all.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9605&p=120729&hilit=walmart#p120729

hey fat ass!

when you vote for DUMBO (as your union god orders you to), just remember this, you're also voting for Walmart.

Quote:
Wal-Mart boss Sam Walton funding Obama big time
Washington Examiner, by Timothy P. Carney

Can we stop pretending that Barack Obama’s candidacy is some grass-roots uprising?

Obama’s campaign has outspent Romney’s campaign. The Democratic National Committee has outspent the Republican National Committee. While Romney’s SuperPAC (Restore our Future), has outspent Obama’s SuperPAC (Priorities USA), that $40 million Romney SuperPAC edge doesn’t come close to making up for the Obama campaign’s $180 million edge.

There is legally undisclosed spending going on here, and there’s reason to believe Romney benefits from more of it than Obama, but that’s not conclusive, and we don’t know how big Romney’s edge is in that category.

Obama argues that his fundraising success comes from small donors, but that’s not really true. One out of every five Obama dollars comes from the campaign’s biggest bundlers, the Center for Pubic Integrity reports. Those bundlers include the likes of Pfizer lobbying chief Sally Susman and financier Michael Kempner of the MWW group.

A full 85 percent of Obama’s SuperPAC money comes from his 20 largest donors (compared to 70 percent of the money raised by Romney’s SuperPAC), according to Russ Choma at the Center for Responsive Politics.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/wal-mart- ... IVq_nkzx8E

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:09 pm 

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:16 am 

I bet you have fond childhood memories of visiting your mom at work there,don't you? Maybe they will let you salvage as stripper's pole as a family heirloom that can be passed on to your kids. Did mom give you crumbled up dollar bills for lunch money?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11