Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Spark's best insults thread.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:47 am 

freetime wrote:
No wonder you're such a mcfan.
You cite as a great example your UNSUCCESSFUL attempt to get me banned at WJOB.
Jed mentioned on the air your "rambling" email to him seeking my banishment, and how he is ignoring it.
Perfect attempt at stifling a critic by eliminating free speech. The mcteam knows all about this evil, un-American tactic.
Your leader and his like-minded friends must be very proud of you. You're a FAILURE, and you are proud of it.

The pious hypocrit has you on his list of targets, Ms. Free. You should be honored to be in such company as these.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:54 am 

Thanks, I am honored. He's been after me this way for a long time now. He thinks he's making points with his betters. :lol:
It was funny Thursday when the owner of WJOB called Sparks' email "long and rambling" and summarily dismissed it on the air. :lol:
Sparks thinks he is writing masterpieces. I was glad to hear an unbiased opinion of his rantings on WJOB.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:30 pm 

freetime wrote:
Thanks, I am honored. He's been after me this way for a long time now. He thinks he's making points with his betters. :lol:
It was funny Thursday when the owner of WJOB called Sparks' email "long and rambling" and summarily dismissed it on the air. :lol:
Sparks thinks he is writing masterpieces. I was glad to hear an unbiased opinion of his rantings on WJOB.

Keep on making posts saying it is unethical for local government to advertise on local radio and we'll see how that works out for you. I think JED has worked way too hard to improve WJOB to allow you to make false and misleading statements that threaten his business.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:36 pm 

Well, since you seem sort of slow on the uptake, I'll repeat he REJECTED your argument, which I assume contained that same piece of "logic" you just spit up here.
Deal with it. You and your ilk can't shut everyone up all the time.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:54 am 

freetime wrote:

JED did not say that I wrote a long,rambling email. Once again,you are either lying or there is something wrong with your memory. Here is the email, which was read on the air.Hundreds of WJOB listeners heard it.
Quote:
Dear Jim,
I am a listener of WJOB and occasional caller to your show. I am really impressed with the way WJOB has taken off since your awesome coverage of the floods in Munster last year. The reason I am writing you is that one of your callers,"Marsha", is making claims on local message boards that it is improper for local government to advertise on your programs. Here is a link where "Freetime",AKA Marsha, has listed the entire lineup of FowlerandtheMailmen's advertisers, along with comments that this is a waste of taxpayer dollars. I strongly disagree with that sentiment. I believe that local media and businesses that pay taxes should be supported by government whenever possible. IMO, you should not allow her to use your station free of charge as a platform to spread her negative political agenda.
sincerely,
David A Hein

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:05 am 

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock:

I can't believe splorks would even post that email here.

Not even considering the juvenile "awesome" and the obvious pandering to marijuanaboy and Fowlone, the little twit goes on to say that Freetime's opinion is one he does not agree with so SHE should be silenced. Go figure.

Methinks splats should STFU.

Splirks is a whining little rat and a typical "free speech for me but not for thee" liberal.

:lol: :smt006

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:25 am 

The "Bloated Buffoon" on the other board, is asking for suggestions on the purchase of .......a handgun. :lol:

Advice to Sprinkles: You spent some serious time in jail. You probably won't be eligible to get a firearms card. Get a dog, and try not to eat it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:34 am 

LoisLane wrote:
The "Bloated Buffoon" on the other board, is asking for suggestions on the purchase of .......a handgun. :lol:

Advice to Sprinkles: You spent some serious time in jail. You probably won't be eligible to get a firearms card. Get a dog, and try not to eat it.

:lol: :smt006

Quote:
Handgun advice
sparks

Post #1
Handgun advice
by sparks Yesterday at 10:36 am

I am going to purchase two handguns. I am considering several different guns including a S&W Sigma,a Taurus 24/7 or a Glock. I was at Deb's yesterday shooting a Glock 9mm and I really enjoyed it. I want to go back there today and try out a revolver. Taurus has a nice 38 special called an 85 Ultralite that seems nice. If any of the posters are knowledgeable about handguns,I'd appreciate your input.

AAAAHHHHH......AAAAHHHHHHHHH............AAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

:smt005

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:44 am 

Sparks forgot to add to his email post that the owner of WJOB, Jim Dedelow, REJECTED his suggestion to ban me for my "negative" attitude.
Just love it when the mcteam tries to silence critics this way. Guess that's what democracy is all about!
Regarding Sparks and his stated desire to obtain handguns, I wonder if I should start looking over my shoulder? I've been in his sights for a long time, and still am judging by his recent posts.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 am 

USMarine wrote:
LoisLane wrote:
The "Bloated Buffoon" on the other board, is asking for suggestions on the purchase of .......a handgun.

Quote:
Handgun advice
sparks

Post #1
Handgun advice
by sparks Yesterday at 10:36 am

I am going to purchase two handguns. I am considering several different guns including a S&W Sigma,a Taurus 24/7 or a Glock. I was at Deb's yesterday shooting a Glock 9mm and I really enjoyed it. I want to go back there today and try out a revolver. Taurus has a nice 38 special called an 85 Ultralite that seems nice. If any of the posters are knowledgeable about handguns,I'd appreciate your input.

Well, all three companies are foreign-owned. Since supporting foreign-owned conglomerates that pollute the environment and put American mom and pop industries out of business is consistent with your addle-brained union philosophy, you can't go wrong with any of your choices in that department.

From what I am able to gather here, you are quite fat. You also insinuate that you are most macho. Put your union money where your mouth is and buy something made by Freedom Arms. They're expensive, but that's what happens when you buy American. They don't offer a wide variety of options (well, they do, but the sort of options they offer are beyond your understanding), but that's what happens when you buy American. They are exceptionally well-made, which is totally uncharacteristic of buying American. I'll wager that they employ few, if any, union gorillas. Here's where the fat and macho part comes in: most of them are large guns and they can be ordered some powerful chamberings--you can easily hide one or two on yourself and own one of the baddest handguns available. As for the expense, well, we all know that thanks to another foreign-owned conglomerate/polluter/petroleum producer that you have more money than you know what to do with.

Oh....why bother....who needs a handgun anyway--let alone two?

Jail time? Really? Actually, not surprising. Spunks sounds about as self-righteous as any born-again former tobacco and alcohol abuser.

Last edited by LaughingAtLakeCo on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:26 am 

freetime wrote:
Regarding Sparks and his stated desire to obtain handguns, I wonder if I should start looking over my shoulder? I've been in his sights for a long time, and still am judging by his recent posts.
I wouldn't worry. The first time he has to fire it, he'd probably wet himself.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:28 am 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
Jail time? Really? Actually, not surprising. Spunks sounds about as self-righteous as any born-again former tobacco and alcohol abuser.
Oh we had a lot of fun a while back, posting his case numbers, etc. Now, I can't remember where they are. Maybe someone else can help us out.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:10 am 

LoisLane wrote:
freetime wrote:
I wouldn't worry. The first time he has to fire it, he'd probably wet himself.

Methinks in the interest of everyone's safety I'll offer splirks some options on which gun he should choose...... :smt006

Go ahead, splarts, choose your weapon and BE CAREFUL...!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:08 am 
Banned

LoisLane wrote:

I have no advice regarding the purchase, but of the use---sparks would do well to ensure that the barrel is either in his mouth or pointed at his head before firing.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:20 am 

censorthis wrote:
LoisLane wrote:

I have no advice regarding the purchase, but of the use---sparks would do well to ensure that the barrel is either in his mouth or pointed at his head before firing.
He'd probably miss...he should point it at that huge expanse of a GUT...POW

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next