Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: The Peace and Love Message Board
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:30 pm 

It's nice to finally be able to put a face to the name. I have to admit, though - I'd always pictured him as being slightly heavier set, and not quite as handsome.

USMarine wrote:
freetime wrote:
btw, i'd love to know what Artie looks like. Anyone got a picture of him they can post?

Here ya go, Freetime..... :smt006

And here's where he lives...... :smt005

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:22 pm 
Banned

It always comes to that. Lacking the ability to debate the people on this board resort to name calling and snide comments. It is obvious that there is resentment from some because they are not allowed access to some threads and topics. Did you ever think it was because of the way you behave on this board?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:41 pm 

may1846 wrote:
It always comes to that. Lacking the ability to debate the people on this board resort to name calling and snide comments. It is obvious that there is resentment from some because they are not allowed access to some threads and topics. Did you ever think it was because of the way you behave on this board?
may1846 = oracle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:34 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
may1846 wrote:
may1846 = oracle

I'm not surprised.

I do believe that May 1846 was the date of the ill-fated Donner Party's departure.

Who better than Oracle to talk people into doing something profoundly stupid and then when worse comes to worst, eat everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:58 pm 
Banned

Sorry I am not the Oracle and no I am not the Mayor as timmy would have you believe. I do find it curious that after my post all the responses were directed to my identity and not the comments I made regarding how some people behave on this particular board. I guess you sort of proved my point.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:10 pm 

George Donner wrote:
Sorry I am not the Oracle and no I am not the Mayor as timmy would have you believe. I do find it curious that after my post all the responses were directed to my identity and not the comments I made regarding how some people behave on this particular board. I guess you sort of proved my point.

Yeah, all 2 responses.... :roll:

And they were such crass and disrespectful responses as well.

You should teach us all a lesson and stop posting here.

:smt006

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:23 pm 

may1846 wrote:

The juvenile comedy displayed on this board, is absolutely paled by the disgusting tirades and graphics in entire threads on the other board, created to belittle and demean a certain poster.

Yes, you certainly have proved your point, and then some, as it is clear to those with common sense and decency, that hypocrisy is not limited to the usual two suspects on this board.

Go back to your online dumpster of hate and vile.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:04 pm 

I saw a post OTOB that reminded me of a quandary I am in.
I know a woman who moved to Hammond, or at least pretended to reside in Hammond, for the sole reasom to get additional welfare benefits. Now she claims to be working as well.
Should I turn her in? Anyone know who to call to do that?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:13 pm 

freetime wrote:
I saw a post OTOB that reminded me of a quandary I am in.
I know a woman who moved to Hammond, or at least pretended to reside in Hammond, for the sole reasom to get additional welfare benefits. Now she claims to be working as well.
Should I turn her in? Anyone know who to call to do that?

There is a balance in life, Freetime. I wouldn't worry about it, nor would I concern myself with such things. You are obviously very effective at what you are doing and a thorn in their sides as well. I would just continue doing what you are doing if you want to drive them completely crazy..... :smt006

It seems that there is an effort underway to try and divert you from your path so don't get side-tracked unless this is a battle you truly want to be involved in.

Steady as she goes and keep on keeping on.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:54 am 

The administrator from the Mensa board claims that he has asked members to treat other members with respect. Strangely, though, he has taken it upon himself to place Marsha/freetime in the ‘public figure’ category due to the fact she has been openly critical of the Mayor of Hammond in various media.

What a skanky piece of work this guy is. He moves, alters, censors, deletes, quarantines, or otherwise tampers with the posts of those with whom he does not agree on the sham basis that their posts are disrespectful of others. Then, he grants himself the license to use his forum to publicly ridicule Marsha/freetime (or to allow her to be publicly ridiculed), all the while hiding behind the shield that she is a ‘public figure’, although she merely utilizes the same forums utilized by millions of outspoken private citizens across the country.

freetime: I disagree with you on many issues more often than not, but based on the treatment you have been receiving, I hope you eventually get a chance to put this ridiculous, cowardly bastard in his place, legally or otherwise.

Portions of the Mensa forum are populated by individual chunks of human sewage who wholeheartedly deserve each other’s company, but the forum is administered by the largest chunk of all.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:22 am 

may1846 = MaryLou = oracle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:57 am 

Before they have a chance to go back and erase them, I thought I'd post some of the awful BS the jerks on the We're Free message board have been posting about WJOB host Preacher.
He has shortened his daily program and missed a few days recently while caring for his sick father, who passed away overnight.
Here's how the We're Free psychos have been smearing Preacher, who they follow word for word on a daily basis:

Re: The Creature known as "Preacher"

Post by Artie60438 on 10/14/2009, 12:24 pm
The Creature is once again MIA. Gino is sitting in for him. Any sightings at the local watering holes? Razz

Post by Artie60438 on 10/9/2009, 12:17 pm
No Creature today. Guy named Gino substituting. Rough night at Freddy's?

Post by Mailman on 10/9/2009, 6:15 pm
Lunch with Preacher- See above

Post by Penguin on 10/10/2009, 8:37 am
Is it true that the Creature missed a show due to some legal problems? If so, what did he do? I have heard a couple of things. Why didn't he show up for his show? Is he gone or is he coming back?

Post by Artie60438 on 10/10/2009, 8:40 am

Penguin wrote:Is it true that the Creature missed a show due to some legal problems? If so, what did he do? I have heard a couple of things. Why didn't he show up for his show? Is he gone or is he coming back?

All we know for now is that he was Freddy's the night before. Perhaps alcohol was involved?

Post by Artie60438 on 10/11/2009, 9:11 am

Penguin wrote:Are there any witnesses as to where the Creature was after he left Freddy's on Thursday night? Did he attempt to go somewhere that he shouldn't have been and run into difficulty on the way? I thought he was married.

The Creature's marriage failed some time ago. Perhaps living in his elderly father's house because he couldn't get a place of his own and being the only real breadwinner took a toll on her. Anyone privy to any juicy divorce papers or proceedings?

Artie60438 wrote:

Penguin wrote:Is it true that the Creature missed a show due to some legal problems? If so, what did he do? I have heard a couple of things. Why didn't he show up for his show? Is he gone or is he coming back?

All we know for now is that he was Freddy's the night before. Perhaps alcohol was involved?

What a hypocrite...

Artie60438 wrote:You can blow all the smoke you want,but none of it gives someone the right to defame someone else using false information.

...or does it just depend on whom you are talking about?

I defamed no one. I simply asked a question that was based on the fact that on Thurs night the Creature appears at Freddy's and sits at the bar all night. Freddy's serves alcohol at the bar. Do you see the possible connection or is that too far over your head?

Post by Artie60438 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:47 am

Penguin wrote:If the Creature is off the air I will finally be able to start listening again in the late afternoon. Who would listen to that clown at noon? LOL.

Shut ins and the chronically unemployed--AKA "Marsha".

Get the picture? It's some of the same old bunch who brought down the Times message board to prevent any criticism of local government.They use any scurrilous lie dressed up as a question to smear any critic who gets too close to the truth.
It makes me sick to read this crap again, and I regret any pain I may be causing anyone, but I know these hypocrites will be falling all over themselves to pretend to be normal empathetic human beings in the coming days.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:02 am 

happy jack wrote:
The administrator from the Mensa board claims that he has asked members to treat other members with respect. Strangely, though, he has taken it upon himself to place Marsha/freetime in the ‘public figure’ category due to the fact she has been openly critical of the Mayor of Hammond in various media.

What a skanky piece of work this guy is. He moves, alters, censors, deletes, quarantines, or otherwise tampers with the posts of those with whom he does not agree on the sham basis that their posts are disrespectful of others. Then, he grants himself the license to use his forum to publicly ridicule Marsha/freetime (or to allow her to be publicly ridiculed), all the while hiding behind the shield that she is a ‘public figure’, although she merely utilizes the same forums utilized by millions of outspoken private citizens across the country.

freetime: I disagree with you on many issues more often than not, but based on the treatment you have been receiving, I hope you eventually get a chance to put this ridiculous, cowardly bastard in his place, legally or otherwise.

Portions of the Mensa forum are populated by individual chunks of human sewage who wholeheartedly deserve each other’s company, but the forum is administered by the largest chunk of all.
I actually "pressed" the definition of civility, and got nowhere.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:26 am 

Thank you very much, Lois and Jack.
Yes, the groundwork has been laid for some possible legal action.

I know we often disagree on issues, but at least on this board we all seem able to coexist reasonably well. I feel the same way about Preacher's show. I disagree with him often, but there's room for everyone there.
When I strongly disagree, I simply reach out and turn the dial.

I appreciate your efforts to point out the extreme sickness of that other board.

Last edited by freetime on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:03 am 

Just as I predicted. Today's hypocricy from We're Free:

Post by Artie60438 Today at 7:28 am
The Creature's Father passed away early this AM. My sincere condolences on his loss. There will be no further updates until he returns to the airwaves.