Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Libel And Threat Log From "We're Free"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:15 pm 

Went back to We're Free today to get a few more screen shots , and whuttya know? I Must be barking up the right tree these days judging by what I found posted.
A poster called Penguin posted an old threat from the Times message board. WE were having an extended argument about some Hammond subject a couple of years ago, but I don't remember what it was about now, and someone came to my home and deliberately cut my Internet cable. The poster then known as Big Unit, who you can see is posting on We're Free now, taunted me afterwards that my cable had been cut by an "ice storm." Of course, there had been no ice storm.
The cable guy told me it had been deliberately cut, and because he had to fix it, insisted I report it to the cops, which I did. They wouldn't give me a copy of the report and have never contacted me about it, which is exactly what I would expect. I'm glad I filed it though in case there is a repeat.
I guess Penguin is sending me a warning here to pipe down:

Mailman

Re: Eye On Freetime

Post by Mailman Today at 10:54 am
Todays performance belongs on a "Best of Freetimes Stupidty" CD. I'm still laughing outloud.

Big Unit

Post by Big Unit Today at 11:16 am
It was prety funny when she hung up as soon as she realized she was being b**ch slapped on live radio, then again maybe she had to run to the pharmacy for a refill!!!

Penguin

Post by Penguin Today at 11:56 am
I heard JED laughing his ass off in the background. JED said that he does keep some of her calls and some day we will hear a show dedicated to marble mouth. She doesn't know it, but, she is funnier than a monkey with a coconut.
Been feeding the dog way too much table food. I have to go clean up all the piles of dog freetime in the back yard.

Penguin

Post by Penguin Today at 12:03 pm
Almost forgot, Hey Mr Unit. Did you hear? An ICE STORM is rolling in TONIGHT about midnight.

Mailman

Post by Mailman Today at 1:27 pm
Actually she showed what real jackass she was 30 mins later when she called the sheriffs show, after the Mayor told her to contact the sheriff, and she never said a word about it.

So if my cable is cut tomorrow you know who might have done it.
I have warned them in posts to stay off my property, so I guess if someone has an unfortunate accident here, it will be his own fault.
What are they hiding at Code Enforcement?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:12 pm 

freetime wrote:
Went back to We're Free today to get a few more screen shots , and whuttya know? I Must be barking up the right tree these days judging by what I found posted.
A poster called Penguin posted an old threat from the Times message board. WE were having an extended argument about some Hammond subject a couple of years ago, but I don't remember what it was about now, and someone came to my home and deliberately cut my Internet cable. The poster then known as Big Unit, who you can see is posting on We're Free now, taunted me afterwards that my cable had been cut by an "ice storm." Of course, there had been no ice storm.
The cable guy told me it had been deliberately cut, and because he had to fix it, insisted I report it to the cops, which I did. They wouldn't give me a copy of the report and have never contacted me about it, which is exactly what I would expect. I'm glad I filed it though in case there is a repeat.
I guess Penguin is sending me a warning here to pipe down:

Mailman

Post by Mailman Today at 10:54 am
Todays performance belongs on a "Best of Freetimes Stupidty" CD. I'm still laughing outloud.

Big Unit

Post by Big Unit Today at 11:16 am
It was prety funny when she hung up as soon as she realized she was being b**ch slapped on live radio, then again maybe she had to run to the pharmacy for a refill!!!

Penguin

Post by Penguin Today at 11:56 am
I heard JED laughing his ass off in the background. JED said that he does keep some of her calls and some day we will hear a show dedicated to marble mouth. She doesn't know it, but, she is funnier than a monkey with a coconut.
Been feeding the dog way too much table food. I have to go clean up all the piles of dog freetime in the back yard.

Penguin

Post by Penguin Today at 12:03 pm
Almost forgot, Hey Mr Unit. Did you hear? An ICE STORM is rolling in TONIGHT about midnight.

Mailman

Post by Mailman Today at 1:27 pm
Actually she showed what real jackass she was 30 mins later when she called the sheriffs show, after the Mayor told her to contact the sheriff, and she never said a word about it.

So if my cable is cut tomorrow you know who might have done it.
I have warned them in posts to stay off my property, so I guess if someone has an unfortunate accident here, it will be his own fault.
What are they hiding at Code Enforcement?

Freetime . . . the professional victim

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:35 am 

Lots of new screens saved in the past few days with numerous libels by URright and John, and instigated and copied by ringmaster Artie.
I'd love for this whole mess to be heard in court. I'm looking forward to seeing "John" sitting at the deposition table, explaining his motivations. I have a feeling I'll be seeing John soon on another legal matter in which I'll be the plaintiff.
Remember that notice you got? The other shoe is about to drop. With all the publicity you've received lately, it's all going to pile up. Gonna reflect pretty badly on your boss too.
"Artie" will be involved in this current libel matter on We're Free too.
What was his purpose in starting a thread dedicated to bashing and libeling me, promoting the accusations of crimes allegedly committed by me? What was his purpose in setting up a fake "Freetime blog" he now refers to as if I had something to do with ? Posting the fake photos?
I'm sure he'll have good explanations for these things.
We'll see. PLEASE bring it on!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:20 am 

freetime wrote:
Lots of new screens saved in the past few days with numerous libels by URright and John, and instigated and copied by ringmaster Artie.
I'd love for this whole mess to be heard in court. I'm looking forward to seeing "John" sitting at the deposition table, explaining his motivations. I have a feeling I'll be seeing John soon on another legal matter in which I'll be the plaintiff.
Remember that notice you got? The other shoe is about to drop. With all the publicity you've received lately, it's all going to pile up. Gonna reflect pretty badly on your boss too.
"Artie" will be involved in this current libel matter on We're Free too.
What was his purpose in starting a thread dedicated to bashing and libeling me, promoting the accusations of crimes allegedly committed by me? What was his purpose in setting up a fake "Freetime blog" he now refers to as if I had something to do with ? Posting the fake photos?
I'm sure he'll have good explanations for these things.
We'll see. PLEASE bring it on!

I took a glance at the Mensa board and saw that you seem to have NAMBLA-boy all wee-weed up.
Keep up the good work.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:02 pm 

The answer is for libel. "Artie " and Mark.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:53 am 

Re: On Freetime

Post by Artie60438 Today at 8:37 am
Breaking News: "Marsha" AKA "Freetime" admits to all that she would rather collect SSI and food stamps than work like decent people do.
Here's what the parasite posted...

freetime
Post subject: Re: A Discussion about Discussions....
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:50 am
As a result, I get to read unsolicited career advice from that trailer trash Norma, who won't be happy until I go to work as a telephone solicitor.
It ain't ever gonna happen, Norma. That job is much more suitable for you, a person of no apparent skills..

As you all can see,the recipient of taxpayer funds,free medical care,food stamps,and every other freeloading program she can avail herself of refuses to work as a telephone solicitor,yet she has no problem calling WJOB all day with her wacked out theories and false allegations. Over the years I have pointed out many jobs that the angry unemployed troll would be qualified to work at. Every time I was met with a "STFU" or similar response.

My claims about her have now been vindicated by her very own words.In essence this parasite is stealing from your own retirement fund.Social Security will go broke with freeloading mooches like her. We encourage everyone to contact the Social Security Fraud Hotline and report her. This is how to go about it..

Fraud Reporting Form

U.S. Mail:
Social Security Fraud Hotline
P.O. Box 17768
Baltimore, Maryland 21235

FAX: 410-597-0118

Telephone: 1-800-269-0271 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time

TTY: 1-866-501-2101 for the deaf or hard of hearing.

A tip of the hat to "Mirage" for pointing this out on BLT board cyclops

"You can't just listen to Rush Limbaugh and get things done,"
President Barack Obama
January 25th,2009

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:11 pm 

Notice:

In case I turn up dead, I want someone to know that my cyber-stalker, URright, is now armed.(and dangerous?)

I know no one would see her post today on the We're Free message board, so here it is:

Re: FBI RAIDS HAMMOND LOCATION

Post by UrRight Today at 4:01 pm
It's about gov't and religion, machine guns, homemade bombs.

One group out for the gov't and one group for anyone Christian...

What the hell does this mean? I gotta lay off CNN, Fox News, the newspapers, isolate myself, sit on the couch and wait for the next break-in at my house.

Cops won't cover me, the damn alarm didn't go off....

No...I'm leaving for CA to see the sun and beaches....visit my daughter...steal all you want, nothing is left here to steal...I made the kid take it with him to Bass Lake. But I got a gun now, hearing aid or not.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:30 pm 

LIBEL permitted and encouraged by Mark H:

Re: On Freetime

Post by UrRight Today at 3:38 pm
Karen, obviously the sick witch thought the same thing, and made up that last post, thinking I would NOT be able to respond.

All I have to do is contact one person and prove she had an accident, whether she had a license at the time or insurance and prove (I remember the month and yr) that she tried to get Gary, IN to pay for damages. Not just the damages on her purple car, but more damages the guy made on Cline Street, a Mexican owned place, to make it look worse. I still have the receipt for buying the camera for her, and here she turns around and says she didn't have a license, and that is the only reason she accepted a ride?
No...her reason was, "she damaged her car" and needed rides to the Dr., etc., and the bus system sucked, the taxi sucked, the Dial-A-Ride sucked, and then she sucked me into that criminal mess and turned around and shot me in the back when she blew probably almost a thousand on the boat...I originally speculated 600.00 but know that SSA pays close to 1,000.00 or more. While she bitches THE MAYOR SPENT ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ON HER DIME.
She thought I wouldn't be able to defend myself, so she saved the best lie for the last, not thinking I could question her. Why didn't she have a driver's license, right after she busted up her car, or did she?
She is as much a risk on the road as a drunken driver. She can't see well enough to pass an eye test for the road. But what I want to know is, why did she lie to me?
She's afraid to trust people on Facebook because of me. Then she threatens me even after I said I would never even answer my own facebook. Some black guy broke in it from Michigan when I got a free phone, and his blue tooth was on it...so his friends were manipulating my posts. Threw the phone away, never went back on.
Unlike her, you run across people where your intentions to help get squashed. I will continue to help anyone despite what happened to me with her. In fact, my family always said I went out of my way when I myself needed the financial/emotional support...but gave what I had. I am not going to let this stop me and I will continue to believe there are good people out there that really appreciate others' support. I'm not afraid of that. This will not keep me from being "me".

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

FU Norma. You are the most dangerous type of psychic vampire.
I curse the day I ran across you.
I can't believe you are trying to blame the "black guts" you hate nearly as much as Mexicans for "manipulating" your posts.
And I suppose those "black guys" that don't even know me just guessed at my name and decided to make dozens upon dozens of posts about me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:24 am 

Seven pages of alleged libels from TOB, yet Freecash doesn't even include that board in her lawsuit. IMO, that proves my contention that the primary motivation behind this lawsuit is to line Freetime's pockets with taxpayer dollars. She didn't include the other board in her suit because she felt the taxpayers of Hammond have deeper pockets. Freecash's lawsuit seems to have really energized Artie. His observations are right on point and absolutely hilarious. If this case makes it to trial, I do have a question.Are you allowed to eat popcorn in Federal court?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:11 am 

sparks wrote:
Freecash's lawsuit seems to have really energized Artie. His observations are right on point and absolutely hilarious. If this case makes it to trial, I do have a question.Are you allowed to eat popcorn in Federal court?

for two people who can't stand Freetime

to the point they ran away and started a message board where she is not allowed

you two sure are grossly infatuated with her...in fact it is borderline disturbing.

what's up with that sparkie?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:55 am 

sparks wrote:
Freecash's lawsuit seems to have really energized Artie. His observations are right on point and absolutely hilarious.
Very, very disturbed...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:15 am 

Very, very disturbed...
sparks wrote:
Seven pages of alleged libels from TOB, yet Freecash doesn't even include that board in her lawsuit. IMO, that proves my contention that the primary motivation behind this lawsuit is to line Freetime's pockets with taxpayer dollars. She didn't include the other board in her suit because she felt the taxpayers of Hammond have deeper pockets. Freecash's lawsuit seems to have really energized Artie. His observations are right on point and absolutely hilarious. If this case makes it to trial, I do have a question.Are you allowed to eat popcorn in Federal court?

Artie, did I say it right? Can I come back home?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:28 am 

Guess Sparks is desperate for attention considering this thread was dead for almost 7 months and Sparks had to go and dig it up again.

Only pathetic losers bump up 7 month old threads to respond in them to bring them back, and it only happens when someone is bored and has nothing better to do then necro bump old threads

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:32 pm 

sparks wrote:
Seven pages of alleged libels from TOB, yet Freecash doesn't even include that board in her lawsuit.

Why would she?

People would actually have to visit that site and read it.

So no...I don't think a suit would hold up in court.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:02 pm 

LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:
Freecash's lawsuit seems to have really energized Artie. His observations are right on point and absolutely hilarious.
Very, very disturbed...

That out of freecollege himself.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next