Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Libel And Threat Log From "We're Free"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:45 pm 

mike3775 wrote:
Guess Sparks is desperate for attention considering this thread was dead for almost 7 months and Sparks had to go and dig it up again.

Only pathetic losers bump up 7 month old threads to respond in them to bring them back, and it only happens when someone is bored and has nothing better to do then necro bump old threads

So what are you, the Thread Nazi,deciding which threads are relevant and which aren't? I find it especially humorous that you comment on how I use my time when you posted that you called the police over an quarrel you had on this board with Freetime. Way too funny!
mike3775 wrote:
Just got off the phone with the Hammond Police Department

There was not a police report filed by Freetime or Freeloader over a threat made on this message board at all.

Get a life,dude!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:08 pm 

sparks wrote:
Thread Nazi

Godwin's Law

Quote:
There is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically "lost"

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:38 am 

sparks wrote:
Freecash's lawsuit seems to have really energized Artie.

It must really suck to be so consumed with hatred for your fellow citizens...a miserable old nag who wants everyone else to be miserable and hate-filled too so he won't be alone.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:10 pm 

sparks wrote:
mike3775 wrote:
Guess Sparks is desperate for attention considering this thread was dead for almost 7 months and Sparks had to go and dig it up again.

Only pathetic losers bump up 7 month old threads to respond in them to bring them back, and it only happens when someone is bored and has nothing better to do then necro bump old threads

So what are you, the Thread Nazi,deciding which threads are relevant and which aren't? I find it especially humorous that you comment on how I use my time when you posted that you called the police over an quarrel you had on this board with Freetime. Way too funny!
mike3775 wrote:
Just got off the phone with the Hammond Police Department

There was not a police report filed by Freetime or Freeloader over a threat made on this message board at all.

Get a life,dude!

wow bringing up actions from a year ago again. Man oh man.

Its ok Sparks, I understand why you need to rely on taxpayers to pay for your kids college costs

How about your next post be you telling us about how you did charity work via your church, or worked the polls on election day, or circumsized a dog with your teeth, or donated money to a politicians campaign(more likely a Democrat of course), or how you helped a little old lady cross the street.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:04 pm 

mike3775 wrote:
Its ok Sparks, I understand why you need to rely on taxpayers to pay for your kids college costs

How about your next post be you telling us about how you did charity work via your church, or worked the polls on election day, or circumcised a dog with your teeth, ...

Yeah, sparks, I'd love to hear about that one.
Got any pictures?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:09 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
sparks wrote:
Thread Nazi

Godwin's Law

Quote:
There is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically "lost"

Quote:
Simon Greer, chief executive of the liberal Jewish Funds for Justice, told The Upshot at the time that Ailes and Cheatwood acknowledged that Glenn Beck crossed a line when comparing Greer's views to those of the Nazis.

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:14 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
sparks wrote:
Thread Nazi

Godwin's Law

Quote:

Quote:
Simon Greer, chief executive of the liberal Jewish Funds for Justice, told The Upshot at the time that Ailes and Cheatwood acknowledged that Glenn Beck crossed a line when comparing Greer's views to those of the Nazis.

1. Off Topic

&

2. It wouldn't apply unless they were in a newsgroup and/or other Internet discussion forum?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:27 am 

sparks wrote:
Thread Nazi
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Godwin's Law

Quote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
Quote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
1. Off Topic

&

2. It wouldn't apply unless they were in a newsgroup and/or other Internet discussion forum?

There is no such thing as an off-topic post in the open forum. Typical righty who doesn't understand simple ideas.
The Administrator wrote:
Since many of our board members enjoy talking about mindless nonsense I have created a Category just for this purpose. Threads posted in other categories that are mindless in nature will be moved to this category. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:56 am 

sparks wrote:
There is no such thing as an off-topic post in the open forum. Typical righty who doesn't understand simple ideas.

sorry to take the wind out of your sails splunks....again

But the idea of the ''open forum'' is to introduce topics to the members that don't have a place in any of the other categories created by the administrator.

that's T - O - P - I - C

and thus the new ''topic'' will be the basis of conversation in the new thread in the open forum.

and as usual you'll come along and attempt to disrupt the thread by posting crap like you did above.

Typical lefty doesn't understand simple ideas.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:42 am 

NAMBLA-boy of the Mensa board is crowing about the incredible number of views of his libelous thread.
Odds are that 99% of the views are his.
What an unbelievably empty person.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:11 am 

I'm actually thinking Artie has a method to his madness.It's almost as if he has a paid job writing about me so frequently.
I'll leave it to you to figure out who would be interested in seeing to it that scurrilous, untrue crap is posted about me just about every day of the week.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:36 pm 

freetime wrote:
I'm actually thinking Artie has a method to his madness.It's almost as if he has a paid job writing about me so frequently.
I'll leave it to you to figure out who would be interested in seeing to it that scurrilous, untrue crap is posted about me just about every day of the week.

Annnnnd . . . . freetime brings the thread full circle to remind us that it is all about herself. . .

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:28 pm 

I started this thread. Read the title. It's about libel and threat posts against ME on a message board set up to bash ME.
Your input is not necessary and certainly not welcomed.
Why don't you start your own frickin' threads? YOU can talk about whatever you want on YOUR threads.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:30 pm 

freetime wrote:
I started this thread. Read the title. It's about libel and threat posts against ME on a message board set up to bash ME.
Your input is not necessary and certainly not welcomed.
Why don't you start your own frickin' threads? YOU can talk about whatever you want on YOUR threads.

Like I said free, it's ALL about YOU and your self importance.

Your self importance allows you to open your trap and give YOUR opinions on my threads, so I will accept that as mandate to voice my opinions on your threads.

Sometimes that whole "freedom of speech" thing comes back and bites YOU in the @$$, doesn't it.

I hope the text font was large enough so you could read it with "low vision"

You cannot argue that the observations I post about you and and your inflated text size matching your inflated perception of the importance of YOUR OPINIONS.

What pisses you off more?

Artie's lies or my valid observations?

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:39 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Sometimes that whole "freedom of speech" thing comes back and bites YOU in the @$$, doesn't it.

It will pretty soon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next