Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Get Over it, Norma
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:34 pm 

There is an absolutely insane woman named Norma G. who posts about me about 10 times a day on the We're Free message board. I have told a couple of you her full name just in case. It has gone beyond odd to downright cyber stalking now.
She recently posted that she paid money to gather additional background information on me.
I made the mistake of giving in to her constant demands to allow her to give me a ride more than a year ago, before I had enough eye surgery that allowed me to regain my drivers license. I should have known better when she bombarded me with private messages until I agreed to meet her.
Naturally, she turned out to be nutty as a fruitcake and since I will no longer have a thing to do with her, she has been obsessed with me and every facet of my life, real and imagined by her.
She takes every snippet of information she has about me and the goofy gossip posted on that board and spins fantasies around them. She comes up with the most outlandish, untrue stories that it's really creeping me out.
She's very angry with me because I won't get the sort og work she has decided I should do. Also. she wants me to dye and cut my hair and dress differently.
Here's today's goofiness. She doesn't know all the doctors I see, again shr seems angry that I have not supplied her with that information, so she posts that I am lying about having to go to Griffith to see a doctor tomorrow.It's this kind of irrelevant thing that really sets her off, It's as if it makes her angry if she doesn't know every single thing about me. I think she has lost touch with reality to such a degree that some harmless thing like that may cause her to do something to really harm me.
She can't post on this message board any longer. She has been banned under several names because she couldn't go more than a couple of minutes without posting attacks on me.
I've never had to deal with this sort of thing before from another woman. . Oh, there have been a couple of mcteam members who also focused on me, but I knew where they were coming from and what they were trying to accomplish.
I don't know what Norma has in mind. I wish her family would get some nebtal help for her before she does something really crazy.

Post subject: Re: Get Over it, Norma
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:41 pm 

You seem to absolutely thrive on all the negative attention you draw to yourself.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:18 am 

freetime wrote:
There is an absolutely insane woman named Norma G. who posts about me about 10 times a day on the We're Free message board. I have told a couple of you her full name just in case. It has gone beyond odd to downright cyber stalking now.
She recently posted that she paid money to gather additional background information on me.
I made the mistake of giving in to her constant demands to allow her to give me a ride more than a year ago, before I had enough eye surgery that allowed me to regain my drivers license. I should have known better when she bombarded me with private messages until I agreed to meet her.
Naturally, she turned out to be nutty as a fruitcake and since I will no longer have a thing to do with her, she has been obsessed with me and every facet of my life, real and imagined by her.
She takes every snippet of information she has about me and the goofy gossip posted on that board and spins fantasies around them. She comes up with the most outlandish, untrue stories that it's really creeping me out.
She's very angry with me because I won't get the sort og work she has decided I should do. Also. she wants me to dye and cut my hair and dress differently.
Here's today's goofiness. She doesn't know all the doctors I see, again shr seems angry that I have not supplied her with that information, so she posts that I am lying about having to go to Griffith to see a doctor tomorrow.It's this kind of irrelevant thing that really sets her off, It's as if it makes her angry if she doesn't know every single thing about me. I think she has lost touch with reality to such a degree that some harmless thing like that may cause her to do something to really harm me.
She can't post on this message board any longer. She has been banned under several names because she couldn't go more than a couple of minutes without posting attacks on me.
I've never had to deal with this sort of thing before from another woman. . Oh, there have been a couple of mcteam members who also focused on me, but I knew where they were coming from and what they were trying to accomplish.
I don't know what Norma has in mind. I wish her family would get some nebtal help for her before she does something really crazy.

I'm assuming you're talking about the borderline illiterate URright. I gotta admit, she is starting to look pretty scary.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:05 am 

It doesn't help that the management of that board and some of the other posters there encorage her insanity.
I mean, what do you do when a psycho presumes to tell you how to run your life and expresses anger when you don't comply?
Not a relative, not a friend, but a poster on a message board!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:31 am 

Hmmmm....it didn't seem to bother you when the cockroach expresso (aka March) was harassing and trash talking many of the posters on this board. As I remember it, you defended him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:50 am 

WhitingLib wrote:
Hmmmm....it didn't seem to bother you when the cockroach expresso (aka March) was harassing and trash talking many of the posters on this board. As I remember it, you defended him.

Yep.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:19 pm 

freetime wrote:
She has been banned under several names because she couldn't go more than a couple of minutes without posting attacks on me.

This is a very fishy statement. How come certain people can get banned for that and certain people don't? You know something we don't know or what? What kind of magical powers do you have that we don't? Sure seems like people you don't like have a knack of getting banned. :smt006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:26 pm 

The only thing I know is that the admin here has said he reviews a members last 50 posts when deciding on banishment. URright, Sunnyside, Periwinkle, whatever was posting nothing but personal attacks on me at the time.
I make many posts about issues in my home city of Hammond.
If you don't like it, contact the admin. He enforces the rules, very well I might add, not me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:30 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
WhitingLib wrote:

Yep.

Whiting lib turned into another weirdo along the lines of URright who demanded I not be friends with Expresso,
I've gotten along pretty well in life by doing what I want, not what others want me to do.
I don't know what gets into these strange, bossy women.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:43 pm 

freetime wrote:
The only thing I know is that the admin here has said he reviews a members last 50 posts when deciding on banishment. URright, Sunnyside, Periwinkle, whatever was posting nothing but personal attacks on me at the time.
I make many posts about issues in my home city of Hammond.
If you don't like it, contact the admin. He enforces the rules, very well I might add, not me.

Thats stating the obvious. Yet this only pertains to certain people though. Did you notice?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:47 pm 

freetime wrote:
Whiting lib turned into another weirdo who demanded I not be friends with Expresso,

Absolute lie.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:57 pm 

Mom,

No, I haven't noticed. As I said, I think the admin here does a fine job of keeping the peace.
All I can tell you,
if you have complaints or questions, send them to the admin. I can't speak for him or her.
I don't know him or her personally, but I've been a member here for 5 years now and have seen him or her handle some very difficult situations.
I hated to see Expresso go, I thought he and his fake Mexican accent were very funny, and he kept everyone shook up. But I can't deny he went overboard and the admin warned him and warned him, and eventually, for the good of the board, had to cut him loose.
But I'm very glad Norma and all her screen names have been banned from here. She can write whatever tripe she wants on We're Free.
But get this straight, you nutjob. I will NEVER change my life to suit you. I Will NEVER tell you what doctors I see. If I Ever see you near my house again, I'll call the cops. Stay away from me.
Here's a hint for you that may get you off my back. Start paying close attention to what goes on in Hammond. Write about it. Maybe you'll get your wish of having Big Unit or someone like him dogging you all the time the way he did me. . Remember telling me how you wished for that?
Start with the Hammond audit. Plenty of bait in there.
[/size][/size]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:05 pm 

I wish you and URright would just ignore each other. Who was it who asked, "Why would you let someone you hate live in your head?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:07 pm 

I don't know. Who?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:27 pm 

I remember reading it in Ann Landers' column, but I don't know if she was quoting someone else or not.