Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Teabonics
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:00 am 

USMarine wrote:

Most of it is photoshopped anyways but splorks and the little commie pooch can't figure that out.

Cracks me up..!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

any idea what he's trying to prove?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:10 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
USMarine wrote:

Most of it is photoshopped anyways but splorks and the little commie pooch can't figure that out.

Cracks me up..!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Just trying to get a rise out of people.

They can't compete in the arena of ideas and so they get their jollies out of thinking they are pissing people off.

I personally find it very amusing.... :smt006

And I like your new avatar, Moby... :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:46 am 

Moby Grape wrote:

That he has utter contempt for the average American.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:39 pm 

happy jack wrote:
Moby Grape wrote:

I find it insulting that you consider people that cannot spell at the sixth grade level "average Americans".

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:56 pm 

Chairman Mao wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Moby Grape wrote:

I find it insulting that you consider people that cannot spell at the sixth grade level "average Americans".

why would that insult you?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:20 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
Chairman Mao wrote:
happy jack wrote:

why would that insult you?

Because I give the average American more credit than I'd ever give these teabaggers.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:34 pm 
Banned

Chairman Mao wrote:

Don't make this a pissing match. I ALWAYS GET THE LAST WORD!

Yeah....we noticed. In this quote, which could also be mistakenly attributed to a miserable old bird named 540, I think the hyper-angry Chairman Troll has well articulated his purpose for being here . Banter/waste time with him at your own peril.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:29 pm 

Because I give the average American more credit than I'd ever give these teabaggers.

That's an oxymoron since they ARE average Americans.

Offer free homes in urban areas like Gary and Detroit.

That's the problem with you liberals. You don't understand that free ISN'T free. Who's gonna pay for that property? Even if you had qualified that to be homes taken for back taxes they would still have a value that belongs to taxpayers but there's a fair chance they'd need more work than the impoverished could afford to bring them up to code. So I suppose you would be willing to donate your time and materials to do the electrical work on these "free" Gary homes? Didn't think so. :lol:

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:11 pm 

Chairman Mao wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Moby Grape wrote:

I agree that hatemonger540 is NOT the average American.

You make me LOL..... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:29 am 

Mirage wrote:

That's what this special interest group would want you to think. How are these people any different from the fringe far right ultra conservatives that came out and voted Perot in the 1990's when Clinton was president?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:47 am 

Chairman Mao wrote:
Mirage wrote:

That's what this special interest group would want you to think. How are these people any different from the fringe far right ultra conservatives that came out and voted Perot in the 1990's when Clinton was president?

Well gee. I never thought standing up for the Constitution was considered far right. Never thought being opposed to unfair, excessive taxation was far right either. So what's supposedly the center now? Is that the folks who think they're getting free stuff out of thin air? I know where the far left is. They're all the FOOs (Friends of Obama). :P

One major reason I was not interested in the Perot candidacy is he had no ambitions to actually BE a movement or a movement founder. IMO he blew a perfect opportunity to break the 2 party mold, which I feel would have been an improvement over what we are seeing today. But I am surprised that you seem to concede there were that many "ultra conservatives." If memory serves Perot's social concerns weren't so far right. But I can easily see how a liberal would be frightened at the prospect of living under a budget we wouldn't have to go $100 trillion into debt to pay for to keep the illusion of prosperity going.

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:06 am 

THD wrote:
which could also be mistakenly attributed to a miserable old bird named 540,

Are you kidding?...it's too quite obvious that if those two are not the same person, they're at least sleeping with each other...

It's far fetched but I could be mistaken on this...sure....I mean maybe they all get the same stupid form letter from obama...like the one spleens is so proud he receives that starts out with ''Dear Dave'' (LOL)...has a lot of demands in between and then ends with, ''Yours Truly, Barry''

Look how easy some idiots fall for that bullshit.

Anyways....whatever the reason, you'll never find one of these liberals holding up a homemade sign...because they are totally incapable of thinking for themselves and rely totally on gub'mint, via community organizers to run their lives for them.

And their signs do not state what they DON'T WANT but what they demand!....and it's always the same tired worn out preprinted crapola in big bold letters that says GIMME GIMME GIMME

and you'll also notice the only ass holes that actually end up collecting the ''FREE MONEY'' are the thugs who printed the signs....

and it's not ''FREE MONEY'' as some of the liberals like to call it.... but they are the only ones who believe they have ''A RIGHT'' to the wages and earnings of others.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:35 am 

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:53 pm 

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:14 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Is that Fred Phelps holding that sign? Sure looks like him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next