Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Obama's Indoctrination Of Our Youth
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:11 pm 

More likely just a case of unadulterated BS. ;)

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:34 pm 

censorthis wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

To all those that will keep their children at home: all you are doing is showing how unimportant education is to you.
School districts with good attendance (insert "are") where parents take education seriously..

As a retired school teacher of 33 years, I totally agree with you!!! (Call Ripley's)

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:54 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Or it could just be a symptom of severe BDS.

...and how many years will it take us to recover from BDS?

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:39 am 
Banned

chuckmo48 wrote:
censorthis wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

To all those that will keep their children at home: all you are doing is showing how unimportant education is to you.
School districts with good attendance (insert "are") where parents take education seriously..

As a retired school teacher of 33 years, I totally agree with you!!! (Call Ripley's)

Hey drive-by chuckblow, shove your "are" up your asss, ya silly f***in creep. I neglected to put a comma after "attendance". Drop dead jagoff.

Your occupation doesn't surprise me in the least. "Those who can't do................"

Last edited by censorthis on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:43 am 

Chuckie is just angry and bitter because his Messiah has turned out to be more the second coming of Jimmy Carter and NOT the second coming of Christ.

Too funny...... :lol: :smt006

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:41 am 

USMarine wrote:
Chuckie is just angry and bitter because his Messiah has turned out to be more the second coming of Jimmy Carter and NOT the second coming of Christ.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:52 pm 

freetime wrote:
Thank you for the explanation. I haven't been following this close enough to know about the lesson plans.

informed voterImage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:30 pm 

How dare our elected (by 66,862,039 people) leader speak to youth about the importance of education. When GH Bush (he's white) had a teleconference in 1991 to get kids excited about education in general and careers in math and science in particular through grandfatherly advice the Republicans (more white guys) were heaping praise upon as him. As they should have.

But this is different folks. The nerve of our president (he's black) to say a speech that might reach, and subsequently positively influence, the Republican's prized possessions (white kids). What's this country coming to? :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:39 pm 

stillhere219 wrote:
When GH Bush (he's white)

the Republicans (more white guys)

The nerve of our president (he's black)

(white kids)

what does their color have to do with it?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:35 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
stillhere219 wrote:
When GH Bush (he's white)

the Republicans (more white guys)

The nerve of our president (he's black)

(white kids)

what does their color have to do with it?

Ah...ah.....ah...HAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAH :lol:

Sometimes it's just so transparent (unlike the bin Obama Administration)

:smt006

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:20 am 

stillhere219 wrote:
How dare our elected (by 66,862,039 people) leader speak to youth about the importance of education. When GH Bush (he's white) had a teleconference in 1991 to get kids excited about education in general and careers in math and science in particular through grandfatherly advice the Republicans (more white guys) were heaping praise upon as him. As they should have.

But this is different folks. The nerve of our president (he's black) to say a speech that might reach, and subsequently positively influence, the Republican's prized possessions (white kids). What's this country coming to? :roll:

I too am outraged that the man we elected to lead our country would have the nerve to speak to American students about studying hard and doing well in school. Who does he think he is? Things were so much better when George Bush was cutting taxes for the rich, starting preemptive wars and denying that global warming existed. I'm glad that President Obama recognizes that our future lies with our children and is willing to take time to encourage them to do well. Kind of reminds me of when another young,energetic President used the Federal government to desegregate the South.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:34 am 

sparks wrote:
stillhere219 wrote:

I too am outraged that the man we elected to lead our country would have the nerve to speak to American students about studying hard and doing well in school. Who does he think he is? Things were so much better when George Bush was cutting taxes for the rich, starting preemptive wars and denying that global warming existed. I'm glad that President Obama recognizes that our future lies with our children and is willing to take time to encourage them to do well. Kind of reminds me of when another young,energetic President used the Federal government to desegregate the South.
Yeah, reminds me of Jimmy Carter, too...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:52 am 

sparks wrote:
I too am outraged that the man we elected to lead our country would have the nerve to speak to American students about studying hard and doing well in school. Who does he think he is?

President Obama could administer the Hammond School System for a year and it would still be churning out dropouts and subpar "graduates". You just can't convince your offspring that nowadays, there are no mills to act as a safety net for those students who just can't muster the effort to learn anything. In Hammond, the priority of students will always be to know who might be pitching middle relief for the Cubs or Sox next Wednesday or where the Bears will pick in the next draft.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:02 am 

LoisLane wrote:
sparks wrote:
stillhere219 wrote:

Yeah, reminds me of Jimmy Carter, too...

yeah well, from what I hear, you are old enough to know that most of the major civil right's legislation was pushed through by Kennedy and LBJ, not Carter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:14 am 

I wonder if splirks knows that the civil rights legislation was pushed through Congress by the REPUBLICANS over the objections of the DEMOCRATS...?

:lol: :smt006

Poor boy doesn't have a clue about the past, present, or future.

Typical.

(Welcome back, Carter.... :( )

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next