Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Constitutional Convention in Process by 20 States Already
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:17 pm 

THD wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Playing a round at the Lexington Country Club & attending the races at Keenland is a lot of fun & is very entertaining.

I was editing while you commented. Thanks. It sounds fun. So the interaction with these folks is incidental and you can hide your contempt? Or you don't hide your contempt? Or the contempt is really and act? Or what?

What contempt? Where did I indicate my contempt?
Quote:
I mean, by all indications here, you find conservative Republicans reprehensible and detestable. Just awful human beings in every way

The conservative Republicans I find reprehensible and detestable are the one's in congress.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:19 pm 
Banned

edge540 wrote:

The conservative Republicans I find reprehensible and detestable are the one's in congress.

Very good. All other conservative Republicans are OK with you? I don't believe you. Sarah Palin is not and has never been in Congress. However, you do feel that all wealthy ones are still making their money at the expense of others?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:22 pm 

THD wrote:
Quote:
It's all a little vague and doesn't make any sense. I just can't imagine a guy with these opinions actually hanging out with folks he claims to detest....

Seriously, you really think a give crap what YOU think makes sense or what you imagine?...LOL.
You don't believe me, that's fine.
Quote:
However, you do feel that all wealthy ones are still making their money at the expense of others?

No not at all, some do some don't.
Quote:
Sarah Palin is not and has never been in Congress.
Yes I know. Sarah Palin is a conservative republican hypocrite & a bald faced liar just like many of the republicans in congress.

Last edited by edge540 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:24 pm 

LIAR540 wrote:
THD wrote:
Quote:
It's all a little vague and doesn't make any sense. I just can't imagine a guy with these opinions actually hanging out with folks he claims to detest....

Seriously, you really think a give crap what YOU think makes sense or what you imagine?...LOL.

Good. Because you are a LIAR.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:25 pm 
Banned

edge540 wrote:
THD wrote:
Quote:

Cool down edge. Geez, that temper. I'll bet you can throw a golf club farther than I can hit the ball, haha. Uust joking edge, just joking. If everything you say is true, and I'm sure it is, you're an interesting cat full of contradiction. Is that a problem? What's a give crap?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:32 pm 

Go ahead and "last word" him, Liar540..... :lol:

You couldn't possibly make yourself look more foolish than you already do.

Well done. Well done indeed.

:smt006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:51 pm 

THD wrote:
Cool down edge. Geez, that temper.

Here we go again.
Why should I "cool down"? I'm just fine....temper?...what, you didn't see the "LOL"?

Quote:
What's a give crap?

That should've been:
"Seriously, you really think I give a crap what YOU think makes sense or what you imagine?"
Of course you knew that & you're pretending to be ignorant. That's OK.
So did you enjoy the Maddow video where she exposed the republican hypocrite liars in congress?
BTW, what's:
Quote:
"Uust joking edge"?....
:mrgreen: ...glass houses, tsk, tsk

Last edited by edge540 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:57 pm 

Liar540 wrote:
BTW, what's:
Quote:
Quote:
"Uust joking edge"?....

:mrgreen: ...glass houses, tsk, tsk

Hypocrite540 wrote:

The first sign that a loser makes when debating is to point out typos & spelling f-ups

Oh my...... :shock:

Liar540 is a hypocrite. Tsk tsk.

(and by his own standards, Liar540 is also a "loser"... :wink: )

:lol: :smt006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:01 pm 
Banned

edge540 wrote:

Of course you you knew that & you're pretending to be ignorant. That's OK.
So did you enjoy the Maddow video where she exposed the republican hypocrite liars in congress?

BTW, what's
Quote:
"Uust joking edge"?....
:mrgreen:

Ahhhh edge, I gotta post way before 1555 to fool you. Of course I did know that and I was pretending. Good catch.
I understand that you are insinuating that you are an even-tempered, cool-headed guy. I mean, what says "I'm cool-headed and even-tempered" better than an "LOL" and a smiley face. I must say however, that your body of work here would probably lead even the most unbiased observer to a different conclusion, so don't be too hard on me. But hey, you know best. How far can you throw a pitching wedge anyway............LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL. Have you seen those Bobby Knight instructional golf outtakes on youtube? That's my mental picture of you at the country club. LOLLOLOLOLOLOL edge.
I don't know what the "Maddow" video is and I am not now pretending. Really.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:05 pm 

Quote:
How far can you throw a pitching wedge.

I'm too damn cheap to throw any club, but brother has lost a few either up in tree or in the water. Put a few holes in the bag too & some have a "U" shape.
Quote:
I don't know what the "Maddow" video is and I am not now pretending.

What, too lazy to click on the link?...come on now.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 pm 

USMarine wrote:
Go ahead and "last word" him, Liar540..... :lol:

You couldn't possibly make yourself look more foolish than you already do.

Well done. Well done indeed.

OK, so I was wrong.

Sue me.

:wink:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:33 pm 

Quote:
Have you seen those Bobby Knight instructional golf outtakes on youtube? That's my mental picture of you at the country club. LOLLOLOLOLOLOL edge.

You betcha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:44 pm 

Mirage wrote:
USMarine wrote:
Nonsense.

Just more left-wing kook, blatant lies, revisionist history, BS from typical blah blah blah.

Some funny stuff, hatemonger540.

Saaaaaaayyyyyyy.......ya got $25,000 I'll come over and weatherstrip your house.

I can tell you ain't a Dem. If you were you'd weatherstrip that house without asking, charge 3 times what it should be, and place a lean on the title until you get paid. :mrgreen:

And then I would lie about the money..... :lol: :smt006

Quote:
Paterson Faces Ethics Charges Over Yankees Tickets

AP

New York Gov. David Paterson, trying to hold onto office in the face of one scandal, was accused Wednesday of violating state ethics laws when he sought and obtained free Yankees tickets for the 2009 World Series and then may have lied about his intention to pay for them, according to a state report.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03 ... latestnews

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:15 am 

edge540 wrote:
Mirage wrote:

If you were you'd weatherstrip that house without asking, charge 3 times what it should be, and place a lean on the title until you get paid. :mrgreen:

I'm afraid it's more than just weatherstriping.
How much do you think it would cost for new energy efficient Anderson or Pella windows on a 3,000 sq ft home, a new heating & cooling system, new roofing, insulation, water heater & all new appliances?...eh?

Gee, you think all that would be around $25,000?

A perfect example of this President and this Congress! Couldn't have improved the example any better myself. :lol:

I outta submit this example to some of my friends. ;)

Further, this Pay/ Go thing is but a farce. They pass it, Republican Senator Bunning holds up a bill for a while just to demand we pay for it before passing per the law they just passed and they brand him a loony. Then the next day the Dems throw a party to celebrate how successful Pay/ Go is. LMAO

If you voted for the Dems don't be surprised when things don't turn out quite as you were led to expect. Some might call it pure Marxism. But the problem with Obama economics is there's not enough money in the world to make it work.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:15 pm 

edge540 wrote:
FACT is Geoerge Bush & his rubber stamp republicans in congress gave billion dollar oil companies billions in tax breaks, gave millionaires & billionaires over a trillion in tax breaks,

http://204.2.104.194/discussionforum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8374&p=105855&hilit=tax+breaks#p105855

Quote:
Carney Asked Why Obama
Supported Tax Breaks For
Oil Companies
In 2005

Real Clear Politics

White House press secretary Jay Carney had no answer as to why Obama supported tax breaks for oil companies as a Senator in 2005, but now opposes them as President.

Henry: Why did the President vote for the energy bill in 2005 as a Senator that had over $2 billion in tax breaks for the oil industry? They were making a lot of money then too.

Carney: What I can tell you Ed is that the oil and gas companies in this country are making record profits, now, in 2012. The price at the pump is very high and that is plenty of incentive for these companies to continue drill, to continue to explore, to continue to develop energy sources here in the United States and abroad. There is no reason for the American taxpayer to subsidize that activity.

Henry: So why’d he vote for it?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... 2005_.html

let's see those master debater skills the one fat man fan club talks about...

chickenshit is hiding.