Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Scrape the Bottom - Vote for Rodham
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:06 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Link courtesy of Artie :smt006

No one ever accused you of thinking for yourself.

OMG...what a hypocrite...You have more captions without a single thought than anyone else on this board...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:19 pm 

Hurley’s Ex-Lover Caught On Bombshell Audio Recording Revealing Ex-Prez’s White House Sex Romps Behind Wife Hillary’s Back
Well I guess if SHrillarys going to run, Slick Willie's sexual peccadilloes are fair game again...
Quote:
As Hillary Clinton prepares to run for President in 2016, RadarOnline.com has uncovered bombshell new information that could torpedo her White House dreams: The philandering husband of the former United States Secretary of State, ex-President Bill Clinton, carried on a torrid year-long love affair with British supermodel Elizabeth Hurley behind White House walls.

That’s the explosive revelation dropped by the man who says he arranged the secret tryst, actor Tom Sizemore.

In a blockbuster exclusive, Radar has unearthed a secret audio recording during which the Hollywood actor, who had his own three-year sexual liaison with Hurley, recounts how the famously-frisky ex-President once sent a plane to fly Hurley to Washington D.C., where he bedded her in the White House — while First Lady Hillary was in the very next room!

On the tape, recorded in January of this year and provided to Radar and GLOBE in a joint investigation, 52-year-old Sizemore boasts to two pals about how he arranged the pair’s first rendezvous.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:18 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Well I guess if SHrillarys going to run, Slick Willie's sexual peccadilloes are fair game again...

Funny...the Dems never brought up bush's spouse killing another driver or ford's spouse being an addict or reagan's spouse being an anorexic drunk that brought in astrologists to the white house.

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:53 pm 

Report: Bill Clinton Had Year-Long Affair With Actress Elizabeth Hurley
Bubba would never cheat on Hillary! . . No, wait?

Quote:
A new tabloid report that is obviously 100 percent factual claims that former President Bill Clinton had a year-long affair with British model and actress Elizabeth Hurley.

According to Radar Online, actor and frequent criminal defendant Tom Sizemore arranged rendezvouses between Clinton and Hurley starting in 1998 after a “Saving Private Ryan” screening at the White House.

Radar and UK’s Globe have audio of Sizemore, who had a relationship with Hurley years prior, recounting the beginning of the affair.

After the screening, Clinton summoned Sizemore to go see the Lincoln Bedroom when Clinton asked for Hurley’s phone number.

Clinton apparently told Sizemore in real life and not in one of the actor’s heroin-binge nightmares: “Give [her number] to me. You dumb motherfucker, I’m the Commander-in-Chief of the United States of America. The buck stops here. Give me the damn number.”

Sizemore said that Clinton already made up a cover story as to why the two went off. According to Sizemore, “[Clinton] said, ‘I’m going to say I asked you about your uncle, Ted Sizemore, who played professional baseball. That’s the lie. Don’t forget it.’”

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:25 am 

news item:
Quote:
Elizabeth Hurley and Bill Clinton never had an affair, and Tom Sizemore (who allegedly recapped the fictional scandal on tape) says he made up the whole thing up when he was on drugs.
Speaking with HuffPost Live on Wednesday, Feb. 5, Sizemore called the story "not true" and blamed his reported audio ramblings detailing a yearlong tryst between Hurley and Clinton on his past drug use. (Hurley denied the "ludicriously silly" allegations on Twitter Wednesday.)

news item:
Quote:
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton leaves the post as an overwhelmingly popular figure on the national political stage.

An eye-popping 69% of Americans approve of the job she has done as the country’s top diplomat, according to the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, with a scant 25% disapproving of her performance.

news item:
Quote:
PRINCETON, NJ -- Two-thirds of Americans -- 66% -- have a favorable opinion of former U.S. President Bill Clinton, tying his record-high favorability rating recorded at the time of his inauguration in January 1993.

:smt006

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:29 pm 

Top Democrat Calls Hillary Clinton Supporters A “Cult”
Rivaled only by the cult surrounding Barack Obama.

Quote:
Other Democrats were even more disparaging.

“Is Hillary ready for Hillary? That’s the question,” said former South Carolina Democratic Party Chairman Dick Harpootlian, who said he plans to support Biden if he runs. “Is it a political organization or a fan club for a boy band? I just don’t understand the idea that somehow you’ve got to encourage her to run. Either people want to run and have a coherent message about why they should be president, or not. She has been around the block. She knows that if she wants to run, she can get in and get the money.”

“I think it’s a cult, not a political movement,” Harpootlian added. “Ready for Hillary compared to who? The field still has to develop.”

Ready for Hillary supporters were at pains to say pleasant things about Clinton’s potential opponents — and to note that they were planning to use their organizational muscle to assist midterm candidates.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:15 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
former South Carolina Democratic Party Chairman Dick Harpootlian,

Who in the fu*k is Dick Harpootlian?

News item:

Quote:

February 21, 2014

Hillary Clinton Maintains Positive Image in U.S .

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- A clear majority of Americans, 59%, still view Hillary Clinton favorably a year after she left her post as secretary of state.- Gallup

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:14 pm 

Hillary Handlers Were So Desperate To Humanize Her, They Wanted Her To Go On “Home Improvement”
Tool time!

Quote:
WASHINGTON — Former First Lady Hillary Clinton’s handlers were so desperate to “humanize” their boss’ wooden image that they encouraged her to appear on the cheesy ’90s sitcom “Home Improvement,” according to newly revealed documents.

The TV remodeling plan was one of just many efforts cooked up by Clinton’s image-making machine during her husband’s presidency, as she laid the groundwork for what would become her own political career.

The idea was pitched by Hillary Clinton aide Lisa Caputo to chief of staff Maggie Williams, documents released Friday from the Bill Clinton Presidential Library show.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:45 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:35 pm 

Gallup Poll: Americans Say Top Reason To Elect Hillary Clinton Is . . . Her Genitalia
Pathetic.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:36 am 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:09 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:36 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:19 am 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 4:50 pm 

edge540 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Here is the thing you'll be unable to solve, September 11, the Anniversary of BENGHAZI comes just weeks before the November elections, we won't let that bell go unrung.

Ah yes, I'm sure "BENGHAZI!!" will be as spectacularly successful for whatever GOP clown you're running in 2016, as it was for Mitt in 2012. Yep. You betcha. :mrgreen:

Benghazi Cover-Up: Hillary First Person To Push Video Story; Still No Docs On Who Recalled Special Forces Team

Excellent article.

Quote:
Make it go away!

That was the message of the Obama administration and their friends in the media for the past two years, and now we know why: Benghazi is the scandal they always denied it was.

Thanks to a lawsuit by watchdog group Judicial Watch, the administration last week released correspondence about the terrorist attack in Libya on Sept. 11, 2012 that left US ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others dead.

One memo, from Ben Rhodes, the deputy national security director for strategic communications, shows how the administration was trying to spin the attack as something other than their own strategic failures.

“Reinforce the president and administration’s strength and steadiness in dealing with difficult challenges,” he wrote to UN Ambassador Susan Rice. He instructed her to “underscore” that the events in Benghazi were “protests . . . rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure of policy.”

Beyond the callousness of this message, and the fact that officials already knew this was the work of terrorists, that this document is just coming out now shows the depth of the administration’s cover-up.

Despite numerous subpoenas from Congress, Obama’s people never handed over the e-mail. Make it go away means hiding evidence from the American people.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) said in a hearing on Thursday that the whole situation reminded him of Richard Nixon.

“Why aren’t we talking about something else?” whined House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 31  Next