Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Arizona Rep. Giffords shot, several wounded
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:51 pm 

sparks wrote:
"Hey, Sarah Palin, hows that hatey, killy, reloady, crosshairsy thing working out for ya?" -- Tweet from Comedian Frank Conniff

sparks:
How about showing me some verification that this avowed left-wing pot-smoking Communist Manifesto-reading murderer ever even saw the 'crosshairs map' in question. Until and unless you can do that, you should probably refrain from pulling unverifiable accusations from between your Kansas-sized buttocks.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:52 pm 

Amen, USM.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:32 pm 

Keep barking, you freakin' moonbats.
Keep right on barking.
You are doing all of our work for us.
Thank you.

http://www.examiner.com/liberal-christi ... e-giffords

This is it, Arizona: thoughts on the attempted murder of Gabrielle Giffords•

January 8th, 2011 7:51 pm MT

Like every decent person in Arizona, I am shocked, angry and sad at the despicable shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. It even took place in Tucson, where I live. I am shocked, angry and sad, yes. But surprised? Sadly, no.
Gabrielle Giffords was on Sarah Palin’s hit list. You know that. Were you shocked and sad when Dr. George Tiller was shot to death in his church on a Sunday morning last year? Dr. Tiller was on Bill O’Reilley’s hit list. Good for Sarah Palin; one down, how many to go? Will Palin update her hit list for us on Twitter or Facebook? Does O’Reilley have contracts on anyone else?
So Palin put out her “don’t retreat, reload” contracts on American citizens and now one of them has been shot. And I will predict something: mark my words. Tomorrow, as soon as live commentary appears again in the media, Palin and her murderous friends on the Religious Right will begin to disclaim any responsibility for this outrage.
But Sarah Palin is responsible for this. O’Reilley is responsible for the shooting of Dr. Tiller. Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck have their enemies list and they have announced them repeatedly to the public. Palin has already offered her spurious condolences—which she released right after she stopped slapping her friends on the back to celebrate the good news. She is trying desperately to sever the connection that she set up to bring harm to Giffords. Oh no, Palin would never countenance the murder of a member of Congress; at least, not unless they happened to be a Democrat.
But Sharron Angle would. For all of you who didn’t quite understand what she meant by Second Amendment remedies for unfortunate election results, here is your explanation. The Tea Party has acted it out for you. Their philosophy is simple: if the wrong candidate wins, kill ‘em.
Palin is responsible for the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords. O’Reilley is responsible; Angle is responsible; Limbaugh is responsible; Beck is responsible. These people have Gabrielle Gifford’s blood on their hands.
Palin has some witch hunter pray over her in church to protect her from witchcraft, but she sends her devoted followers out on a witch hunt for Gabrielle Giffords. And they have their orders: kill ‘em.
Like today’s Republicans, who show every sign that they plan to impeach any Democrat who is elected from now on, Sharron Angle’s Second Amendment remedies are also being unleashed on the American public. We have been sitting idly by watching Republicans set up to begin investigations on the Obama Administration, and now we see their local operatives beginning to pick off their hit list. And you have to decide what to do about it. Nothing—we seem to be doing fine with doing nothing so far. It may cost us the life of Rep. Giffords, but we may be willing to pay this price.
But if we are, this is not the payoff—it is the down payment. How many public figures on the Left are going to be gunned down once it becomes clear that traitors like Palin and Limbaugh can mark citizens for death and get away with it? Not one panel has been set up to investigate the indictment of Palin, Limbaugh, Beck, O’Reilley or anyone else for their treasonous and seditious conduct.
So you can say pretty much what you want. If you don’t like someone, especially if they are of the opposite party, get someone to kill them for you. It is working so far.
What is America thinking? Is this an action movie that we live in now? Are we waiting for Batman to show up in Tucson and start dragging people into police stations? Who are we supposing is going to solve this problem for us?
Our President has ruled out the prosecution of our former President for the authorization and use of torture, a war crime to which he has admitted on the record. This problem is not a grassroots thing. Powerful media figures are given the go-ahead by the owners of vast communications empires. Treason is not off the table; murder is no big thing if it happens to Democrats.
People who are seriously disturbed, like Limbaugh and Beck, and people who are so cynical that it is sociopathic, like Palin, have set themselves up to be leaders in America today. We need our President to stand against them; we need it desperately. And we need our radio and television stations at every level to take these people off the air. If Limbaugh and Beck have not violated FCC regulations through their content, I don’t know who could possibly do any more.
This is no time for President Obama to walk around lost in thought, reading his Blackberry. He has to realize that he is the leader of The Free World—and also the leader of Free America. Right now Free America is in danger. We have media figures telling and showing us that if we get too vocal, we might get that pesky head of ours shot off.
We also desperately need Arizona’s elected officials to get off their office chairs and speak out. If possible, they have to get to the media some way to counteract this terrorism that is occurring in Tucson. And it won’t be easy. Have you heard what happens to anyone foolish enough to call in to Limbaugh or O’Reilley and give them a hard time? Suddenly their microphone cuts off.
Driving around town today, I saw a billboard depicting Sean Hannity and Beck, with the caption, “Nice pair.” If that isn’t offensive enough for you, obviously you are not a woman. If Fox isn’t offensive enough for you, would you care to put your personal hit list on your Facebook page so that we could catch up on who you want to see dead?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:20 pm 

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:41 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:

Mercedes Benz?

You're really desperate Chuck.

Posting a picture where a freaking hippie can't even get a peace sign right.

Pitiful.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:49 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:

Looks like you put as much thought into this post as you do all your others.
Great job, chuckmo.

As the late, great John Lennon said: "All we are saying is give Mercedes-Benz a chance".

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:19 am 

happy jack wrote:
chuckwad48 wrote:

Looks like you put as much thought into this post as you do all your others.
Great job, chuckmo.

As the late, great John Lennon said: "All we are saying is give Mercedes-Benz a chance".

DailyKos had the crosshairs over Gifford's district as well because she voted against Skanky Pelosi!!!

The left is all about peace, love, and "can't we all just get along" now that we all know it was one of their own that did the shooting!!

You seriously can't make this stuff up, folks..... :smt006

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:33 am 

chuckwad48 wrote:
Rep. Gabrielle Giffords certainly thought Sarah Palin's map was relevant to the threat of violence. This is what she told MSNBC on March 25, 2010:
Quote:
"...for example, we're on Sarah Palin's targeted list, but the thing is that the way that she has it depicted has the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district, and when people do that, they've gotta realize there are consequences to that action."

Indeed.

So if a map is relevant to a "threat of violence" perhaps chuckwad would be kind enough to tell us what this might be....... :smt006

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:07 am 

Well, chuckmo - what say you now?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:23 am 

happy jack wrote:
"All we are saying is give Mercedes-Benz a chance".

Give Chance a piece

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:26 am 

happy jack wrote:

So she is holding a gun...she doesn't have the gun's cross-hairs over anyone's home district...or are you saying that anyone who has ever held a gun should not be worried about someone targeting them...I think you are really stretching on this one...Really do not see any type of rationale here.

Last edited by chuckmo48 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:27 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
happy jack wrote:
"All we are saying is give Mercedes-Benz a chance".

Give Chance a piece

Give peas a chance!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:31 am 

chuckwad48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

So she is holding a gun...she doesn't have the gun's cross-hairs over anyone's home district...or are you saying that anyone that anyone who has ever held a gun should not be worried about someone targeting them...I think you are really stretching on this one...Really do not see any type of rationale here.

Hmmm...so what does chuckwad think about this from the far left Daily Kos website....?

:smt006

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:33 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
I think you are really stretching on this one...Really do not see any type of rationale here.

no,

it's the idiots who want us to believe Palin's picture is responsible for this murder spree who are ''stretching'' it...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:35 am 

chuckwad48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:

So she is holding a gun...she doesn't have the gun's cross-hairs over anyone's home district...or are you saying that anyone who has ever held a gun should not be worried about someone targeting them...I think you are really stretching on this one...Really do not see any type of rationale here.

Oh my.... :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next