Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:02 pm 

Clint Eastwood: Obama Acts Like He Killed Osama Bin Laden Himself

Quote:
Clint Eastwood thinks that President Obama has taken too much credit for Osama bin Laden’s death, he recently said in an interview with Esquire.

“There are two kinds of people in this world,” Eastwood told the mag a month before his “empty chair” speech at the Republican National Convention. “‘I’ people and ‘we’ people. I’ve always tried to be a ‘we’ person. I think that our president is an ‘I’ person. He speaks as though he killed Osama bin Laden himself.”

Eastwood, a legendary actor and director who was once the mayor of Carmel, Calif., suggested the president was in love with power.

“Can you imagine being him, surrounded by people all the time?” Eastwood said. “I’d hate it. But he seems to like it. He seems to like what I’d hate, all the trappings of power. He said that if he failed in his first term he wouldn’t seek a second. Well, here he is — unemployment’s still up around 8 percent — and he’s doing anything he possibly can to keep power. There’s no way he’s going to give it up.”

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:42 pm 

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:56 pm 

Zippy bends over and takes it in the ass from the Egyptian chief towel head who orders Zippy to ban the movie that is pissing them all off.

yet Super DUMBO Team 6 is coming to a theater near you.

go figure

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:59 am 

Americans Think Al-Qaeda More Scared Of Romney Than Obama
But… but… but… Obama killed Bin Laden!

Quote:
Americans think al Qaeda is more scared of Mitt Romney than President Obama, according to a new poll released Wednesday.

Romney leads on the “scary to terrorists” question 39 to 37 percent, according to the poll conducted by Langer Research for Esquire/Yahoo! News.

But it is a surprising result, since the successful Navy SEAL mission that resulted in the death of al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden happened last year, under Obama’s watch. The survey also found that more Americans trust Obama than Romney “to commit the U.S. to war.” Obama leads Romney 46 to 37 percent in the survey response.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:06 am 

edge540 wrote:
If the mission had failed it would have been the SEALS fault then, right?

edge540 wrote:
ODS conservatives STILL can't get over that Barry got bin Laden.

sparks wrote:
This post is a perfect example of the difference in between normal Americans and angry whack jobs like Mary Ellen. While most of the country is proud of our President and the Navy Seals that had the courage to settle the score with the mastermind of 9/11, loser-morons like Tiger1 want to deny the truth. What a friggin joke!

sparks wrote:
Next season they can run an episode showing Obama giving approval for the successful operation. Not that the voters will need reminders when they decide who to vote for in 2012. Four more years!

Quote:
Obama Failed: The Terrorist
Murders of Americans in Libya

Breitbart's Big Peace, by Larry O'Connor

Ambassador Christopher Stevens was assassinated on September 11th by al-Qaeda terrorists in Libya. He and three other Americans were brutally and savagely murdered at the hands of America's enemies. The Obama Administration and the Clinton State Department were warned about the attacks. They should have seen it coming. Ambassador Stevens did.

The death of these Americans and the projection of weakness and humiliation of the United States to the Middle East is a direct result of President Barack Obama's fecklessness and incompetence. The attacks happened on his watch and represent the biggest failure of his tenure as Commander-in-Chief.

It has been ten days since the bloody attack on the United States mission in Benghazi, Libya that resulted in the assassination of Amb. Stevens, and the facts paint a bleak picture of a disengaged and aloof Commander-in-Chief and a Secretary of State more concerned about the United States' image rather than the well-being of the diplomats in her charge.

On September 10th, the eve of the 11th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks, a new video was released by al-Qaeda spiritual leader Ayman Al-Zawahiri calling Libyans to rise up against Americans and avenge the death of Al Qaeda #2 Abu-Yahya al-Libi, who had been killed by a US drone attack in June. Contemporaneous accounts of the video make no mention of any reference to the anti-Islam YouTube video that is now being blamed for the recent Middle East violence.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012 ... amas-Watch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:20 pm 

Obama Says He Would Have Tried Bin Laden In The Federal Court System If He Was Captured Alive
Yeah, that would have gone over well with the American public.

Quote:
In an adaptation from his new book, The Finish—first reported for Vanity Fair—magazinecontributing editor Mark Bowden reveals that President Obama intended to put Osama bin Laden on trial in the federal court system if he had been captured, rather than killed, during the Abbottabad raid. Bowden had access to key players including C.I.A. deputy director Michael Morell and the president himself.

According to Bowden in the story—in November’s Vanity Fair—in the unlikely event that bin Laden surrendered, Obama saw an opportunity to resurrect the idea of a criminal trial, which Attorney General Eric Holder had planned for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. This time, the president tells Bowden, he was prepared to bring bin Laden back and put him on trial in a federal court. “We worked through the legal and political issues that would have been involved, and Congress and the desire to send him to Guantánamo, and to not try him, and Article III.” Obama continues: “I mean, we had worked through a whole bunch of those scenarios. But, frankly, my belief was if we had captured him, that I would be in a pretty strong position, politically, here, to argue that displaying due process and rule of law would be our best weapon against al-Qaeda, in preventing him from appearing as a martyr.”

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:44 am 

Obama To UN: Hey, Did You Guys Know I Killed Bin Laden?
By the end of his term he’s going to be claiming he killed Bin Laden with his bare hands.

Hey guys...did you know I left 4 to die in Benghazi?

Quote:
“And it is because of the progress I’ve witnessed that after nearly four years as President, I am hopeful about the world we live in. The war in Iraq is over, and our troops have come home. We have begun a transition in Afghanistan, and America and our allies will end our war on schedule in 2014. Al Qaeda has been weakened and Osama bin Laden is no more. Nations have come together to lock down nuclear materials, and America and Russia are reducing our arsenals. I’ve seen hard choices made – from Naypyidaw to Cairo to Abidjan – to put more power in the hands of citizens.”

P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12