Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Where is Bernhard Goetz when you need him?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:15 pm 

Quote:
Victim describes mob attack
WGN

CHICAGO—

At least three people were injured in mob attacks in downtown Chicago this weekend. One of the victims is speaking out about the incident.

The 23-year-old west suburban man was beaten by a group of teenagers after they took his wife's iPhone on a CTA Red Line train near State and Lake around 10:30 Saturday night.
30 minutes earlier in the 500 block of North State St police say another group of teens attacked and robbed a Michigan man, breaking his jaw.

A judge set bond at $75,000 for Mitchell Coradarrowe, 18, who was charged in that attack along with 7 juveniles.

Police are also investigating an attack that happened Sunday night in the 800 block of N Dewitt Pl. A 36-year-old man was walking home from work. Police say he was beaten by a group of 15 to 20 teenagers.

http://www.wgntv.com/news/wgntv-mob-att ... 1843.story

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:08 pm 

Quote:
Teen accused of fatally
punching salvager, posting video

Chicago Sun-Times, by Kim Janssen

In the latest example of teenagers allegedly videotaping violent attacks in Chicago, a gang member’s buddy filmed him as he punched a 62-year-old man who fell and died, prosecutors alleged in court Sunday.Malik Jones, 16, was caught after the video was posted on his Facebook wall, prosecutors said. It was at least the third time over the past year that a Chicago attack was videotaped — leading to an arrest of one or more teens.

http://www.suntimes.com/13787945-418/te ... video.html

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:31 pm 

YOU CAN THANK A FUC KING LIBERAL FOR THIS.

Quote:
World War II vet attacked:
'They hit me and they kicked me'

Chicago Tribune, by Rosemary R. Sobol

An 87-year-old World War II veteran was walking from a corner store in West Englewood after buying lottery tickets when he was attacked by three people who smashed his glasses, knocked out his hearing aid and broke his dentures, then went through his pockets and fled with his wallet, according to his family and police.

Two delivery men who witnessed the attack Monday afternoon followed the robbers in their truck and helped police track them down, authorities said. Three suspects -- ages 15, 17 and 20 -- were taken into custody not far from where Porter B. Cross was beaten.

“I don’t know what happened," Cross said from his bed today, nursing cuts and bruises to his face. "I know they broke my teeth and they hit me. They hit me and they kicked me.”

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... 8549.story

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:43 am 

I knew what the race of these fücking animals was before I even read the article.

Quote:
Six teens attacked man because
'they were just bored,' police say
Cincinnati.com, by Jennifer Edwards Baker

NORTH COLLEGE HILL — Pat Mahaney was walking home Saturday with a six-pack of beer, looking forward to a quiet evening watching sports, when something hit him in the back of the head.

“The next thing I knew I woke up on my neighbor’s front step and the life squad was there,” the 45-year-old North College Hill resident said Wednesday.

Six teenagers “were just bored and were looking for something to do,” a police report said, when they ambushed Mahaney as he turned off Simpson Avenue onto Dallas Avenue. He was immediately knocked unconscious.

“I don’t remember anything,” Mahaney, 45, said as he recovered at his mother’s home. “I was walking home from the store – and ‘bam.’”

BREAK

“It was a heinous crime but it was not a hate crime,” North College Hill Police Chief Gary Foust said. Several residents called police, noting the suspects are black and inquiring whether Mahaney was specifically targeted because he is white. He was not, the chief said.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2012 ... /308150032

6 negro thugs beat up a White guy for no reason and its not a hate crime.

Welcome to the DUMBO presidency....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 am 

If DUMBO had sons they'd look like these fücking animals...

Quote:
Two 18-year-old cousins charged with
murder of college volley ball star who
was shot in her car after botched robbery

By Daily Mail Reporter

Megan Boken was a shot in the neck and chest after going back to her alma mater, Saint Louis University
Keith Esters and Johnathan Perkins charged with 23-year-old's death
Witnesses say she was arguing with the man outside the apartment complex where she used to live
Suspects were tracked down thanks to cell phone taken in an unrelated robbery

Two 18-year-old cousins have been charged in the murder of Megan Boken, a former volleyball college star who was shot to death inside her car during a botched robbery.

Keith Esters, of Bel Ridge, and Johnathan Perkins, of St. Louis, were charged in the death of the 23-year-old, St. Louis Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce said.

Esters was charged with first-degree murder, first-degree attempted robbery and armed criminal action. Perkins was charged with second-degree murder, second-degree attempted robbery and armed criminal action.

ImageImage

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z24Zg9gPkD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:52 pm 

here are some of the lower end of the mutherfucking 47 percenters in action

You guessed it

all those violent Tea party Members right edge? :roll: :roll: :roll:

and they wonder why others don't want to live amongst them

Quote:
Eric Holder, 'Hate Crimes,' and 'His People'
American Thinker, by John T. Bennett

A group of those whom Eric Holder described as "his people," at least six young men, repeatedly punched a 24-year-old white woman in the face, then proceeded to kick her face over and over when she was on the ground helpless. This occurred in Buffalo, New York last week,
but the event has received no attention by the mainstream media because the victim was white and the attackers were black. This was no friendly urban jostling: the woman was left with a broken nose and cracked bones in her face.

There must have been a little bit of hate in at least one of those kicks to the face, but you can bet it won't be charged as a hate crime.

Instead, those Eric Holder described as "his people" seem to get a pass on hate crimes charges when they select whites for their blood sport. But is it unfair to suggest that young black criminals are Eric Holder's people? The attorney general didn't say "my people when they are law-abiding," and he didn't say "my people when they are doing good things." The attorney general exclusively, categorically identified, by race, with one racial in-group as "his people." In post-racial America, it doesn't seem right that the chief law enforcement officer is referring to a racial group in such terms.

In Buffalo, the unidentified woman happened to be caught up in the tail end of a flash mob. Before attacking the woman, the mob first pillaged a convenience store, filling their pockets with nutritious food which society had deprived them of.

The video of the looting doesn't look like something that would happen in a developed country. When the young men ran out, the soon-to-be victim just happened to be outside the store. That's when the group of attackers, which included a few teenage girls, attacked the young woman. As the victim described it:

Within five seconds, [I] was surrounded by a group of boys who just started punching me in the face. And when I fell to the ground they kept hitting me, and I stood up once and they knocked me down again and started kicking me in the face and back.

According to a local news report, "[s]he was mercilessly beaten by six to ten people." The young lady will require surgery.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/ ... z278iVTBhu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:34 am 

more 47 percenters in action

You guessed it....they are.

Quote:

Video: Teens Laugh While
Recording Violent Beating
Of Woman In Chester

CBS News [Philadelphia]

CHESTER, Pa. (CBS) — A group of teens violently attacked a mentally challenged woman at random in Chester and recorded the entire incident on tape.

During the vicious attack, which was later posted on Facebook, the teens could be heard screaming obscenities and even laughing.

Police say on Thursday morning, an anonymous Chester resident alerted police of the taped incident that was apparently posted on Facebook.

The video starts as the group of teen girls are walking down Morton Avenue. Several seconds into the video, one of the girls casually walks up to the 48-year-old victim, who was sitting on her front step, and began to punch and beat the victim.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/0 ... stigation/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:33 am 

I just want to make sure that no one points out that the girls taking part in this brutal attack are all African-American because that would be racist. :roll:

Moby Grape wrote:
more 47 percenters in action

You guessed it....they are.

Quote:

Video: Teens Laugh While
Recording Violent Beating
Of Woman In Chester

CBS News [Philadelphia]

CHESTER, Pa. (CBS) — A group of teens violently attacked a mentally challenged woman at random in Chester and recorded the entire incident on tape.

During the vicious attack, which was later posted on Facebook, the teens could be heard screaming obscenities and even laughing.

Police say on Thursday morning, an anonymous Chester resident alerted police of the taped incident that was apparently posted on Facebook.

The video starts as the group of teen girls are walking down Morton Avenue. Several seconds into the video, one of the girls casually walks up to the 48-year-old victim, who was sitting on her front step, and began to punch and beat the victim.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/0 ... stigation/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:19 am 

If DUMBO had two sons...

Just where the FÚCK are the FÚCKING racism crying HEAD NIĜĜERS in charge Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?????

in fact where is the FÚCKING media wailing over this the racist murder??????

At least their poor mother did the RIGHT THING...give her credit for the brave thing she did. It's likely she probably lost these thugs to gangs years ago and was deathly afraid of them

Quote:
NJ girl, 12, killed for her bike
New York Post, by BETH DEFALCO and TIM PERONE

A New Jersey mom ratted out her teen sons for the murder of a 12-year-old girl after reading a Facebook posting hinting that one of them wanted to go on the lam, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

Justin Davidson’s mom saw his message “Might be moving :(” on Sunday and became suspicious.

She tipped cops that he might have been involved in the disappearance of their neighbor, Autumn Pasquale, in Clayton, NJ, the sources said.

Autumn was allegedly lured to meet Justin, 15, and his brother Dante Robinson, 17, at their home Saturday because they wanted parts from her beloved BMX bike.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/girl ... toZF7flqhK