Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2031 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Greatest Show on Earth...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:20 pm 

Yeah, I am expecting them to show up any time. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:22 am 

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:58 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:

Well that didn't last too long:

Trump-Pence Logo Completely Scrubbed from Campaign Website
Quote:
It has been completely scrubbed from the Trump campaign website. You don’t see it on the homepage, nor on anything in the store — nowhere. It was up briefly at the top of the Donate page, but at some point in the middle of the night, they swapped it out

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:30 pm 

Did you see the look on Slick Willy when Trump brought up the topic of Bill's sexual abuse?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:43 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Did you see the look on Slick Willy when Trump brought up the topic of Bill's sexual abuse?

Yeah, it's called BUSTED !!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:20 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

Well that didn't last too long:

Trump-Pence Logo Completely Scrubbed from Campaign Website
Quote:
It has been completely scrubbed from the Trump campaign website. You don’t see it on the homepage, nor on anything in the store — nowhere. It was up briefly at the top of the Donate page, but at some point in the middle of the night, they swapped it out

Hope you are suffering like I did for the past 8 years.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:21 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
PENCE VP CHOICE!!

I guess trump did not see the thousands of FIRE PENCE signs throughout Indiana! Can't wait to see pence in the vice-president debates...Good riddance!!

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
Good one, Arc !!!

Thanks Tiger

And be aware, although we are the only ones posting at the moment, the threads are still getting hundreds of views, just check their numbers before you click on them.

This thread has gone from 37,812 views to 40,351 in no time flat.

The liberals just saw the board being down temporarily, as their chance to hide from all of Killery's weaknesses as a candidate.

But we know them for the cowards that they are.

See...I told you they were just cowards that were hiding because they couldn't defend Killery's weakness as a candidate.

My next prediction is that UNedgeUKATED will be along any minute now.

Take a long suck off of the snotty end LOSER!

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:11 pm 

Even the DOJ and the FBI say there is nothing...Maybe 45 can get more conspiracy theories from the enquirer!! What a joke... Must make you and tiger proud voters...LOL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:37 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Even the DOJ and the FBI say there is nothing...Maybe 45 can get more conspiracy theories from the enquirer!! What a joke... Must make you and tiger proud voters...LOL

Trump has the paper trail of the wiretapping in hand. He has the evidence, there is no disputing that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:20 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:
Trump has the paper trail of the wiretapping in hand. He has the evidence, there is no disputing that.

The Obama Camp’s Disingenuous Denials on FISA Surveillance of Trump

Great breakdown from former prosecutor Andrew McCarthy.

President Trump’s early Saturday morning tweeting has exploded to the forefront an uncovered scandal I’ve been talking about since early January (including in this weekend’s column): The fact that the Obama Justice Department and the FBI investigated associates of Donald Trump, and likely Trump himself, in the heat of the presidential campaign.

To summarize, reporting indicates that, prior to June 2016, the Obama Justice Department and FBI considered a criminal investigation of Trump associates, and perhaps Trump himself, based on concerns about connections to Russian financial institutions. Preliminary poking around indicated that there was nothing criminal involved. Rather than shut the case down, though, the Obama Justice Department converted it into a national-security investigation under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). FISA allows the government, if it gets court permission, to conduct electronic surveillance (which could include wiretapping, monitoring of e-mail, and the like) against those it alleges are “agents of a foreign power.” FISA applications and the evidence garnered from them are classified – i.e., we would not know about any of this unless someone had leaked classified information to the media, a felony.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:35 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Even the DOJ and the FBI say there is nothing

House Intel Chief: Congress Will Investigate Surveillance On Trump Campaign

Great news!

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) on Sunday said the House Intelligence Committee will investigate any alleged surveillance of political parties as part of its investigation into Russian interference in the election.

“One of the focus points of the House Intelligence Committee’s investigation is the U.S. government’s response to actions taken by Russian intelligence agents during the presidential campaign,” Nunes said in a statement.

“As such, the Committee will make inquiries into whether the government was conducting surveillance activities on any political party’s campaign officials or surrogates, and we will continue to investigate this issue if the evidence warrants it.”

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:49 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

The Obama Camp’s Disingenuous Denials on FISA Surveillance of Trump

Great breakdown from former prosecutor Andrew McCarthy.

President Trump’s early Saturday morning tweeting has exploded to the forefront an uncovered scandal I’ve been talking about since early January (including in this weekend’s column): The fact that the Obama Justice Department and the FBI investigated associates of Donald Trump, and likely Trump himself, in the heat of the presidential campaign.

To summarize, reporting indicates that, prior to June 2016, the Obama Justice Department and FBI considered a criminal investigation of Trump associates, and perhaps Trump himself, based on concerns about connections to Russian financial institutions. Preliminary poking around indicated that there was nothing criminal involved. Rather than shut the case down, though, the Obama Justice Department converted it into a national-security investigation under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). FISA allows the government, if it gets court permission, to conduct electronic surveillance (which could include wiretapping, monitoring of e-mail, and the like) against those it alleges are “agents of a foreign power.” FISA applications and the evidence garnered from them are classified – i.e., we would not know about any of this unless someone had leaked classified information to the media, a felony.

Fake News!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:49 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
Even the DOJ and the FBI say there is nothing

House Intel Chief: Congress Will Investigate Surveillance On Trump Campaign

Great news!

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) on Sunday said the House Intelligence Committee will investigate any alleged surveillance of political parties as part of its investigation into Russian interference in the election.

“One of the focus points of the House Intelligence Committee’s investigation is the U.S. government’s response to actions taken by Russian intelligence agents during the presidential campaign,” Nunes said in a statement.

“As such, the Committee will make inquiries into whether the government was conducting surveillance activities on any political party’s campaign officials or surrogates, and we will continue to investigate this issue if the evidence warrants it.”

Fake News!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:38 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Fake News![/b][/color]

Keep sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling LA-LA-LA-LA.

And I will keep reminding myself to be happy that democRATS are the ones running around with their hair on fire now because they are out of power!

Good Times!!!

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:45 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
Fake News![/b][/color]

Keep sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling LA-LA-LA-LA.

And I will keep reminding myself to be happy that democRATS are the ones running around with their hair on fire now because they are out of power!

Good Times!!!

OH WHERE OH WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE??

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2031 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136  Next