Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: THE RACE CARD
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:24 am 

Lib Comedian D.L. Hughley: Americans Are “Basically Patriotic, Until There’s a Black Head of State”
The race card, how original.

Quote:
Comedian D.L. Hughley says he has great affinity for the current president of the United States, Barack Obama. The 49-year-old television star, talk-show host, and now author believes Obama’s introduction of the Affordable Care Act was one of the most crucial bills passed by a president during his lifetime. But it’s not all love between Hughley and Obama, as the comic explains in his new book, I Want You to Shut the F#ck Up: How the Audacity of Dopes Is Ruining America. The former host of CNN’s D.L Hughley Breaks the News holds little back as he uses humor and savvy to describe the impact of the first African-American president, Tea Party tactics, and exactly how President Obama should and could have stopped the right-wing push-back before it ever began.

HUGHLEY: I think he was surprised that the right wing would actually let this country fall apart just to get the black guy out of office. I don’t think he realized how we as a country have not gotten that far race-wise. White people are cool with black people at work, living in the neighborhood and having a few as friends. But let someone black marry their daughter or let a black man run the free world and you see the real feelings. I think Obama thought everyone would come together for the good of the country. He believed that people are basically patriotic. They are until there’s a black head of state.

Oh...see...It's OUR FAULT that Barry is an incompetent empty suit.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:29 pm 

recap

Moby Grape wrote:
Well folks, here it is only 2011, we haven't even had a primary yet, and the dims have nothing left to run on except The Race Card.

And since they are pulling the card out so frequently these days, this thread will be devoted to the hundreds if not thousands of bald faced lies guilty white liberals are about to endure for the next year out of these racist idiot democrats.

todays rant

calling an inexperienced and incompetent black person ''angry'', is now off limits...

Quote:

MSNBC’s Touré: Romney Engaging
In The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama

Mediaite, by Andrew Kirell

On Thursday’s edition of MSNBC’s The Cycle the group discussed Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney‘s assertion that President Obama should “take [his] campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago.” Co-host Touré saw what he believes to be explicit racial connotations beneath what Romney was saying, calling it the “niggerization” of the campaign.

“That really bothered me,” he said. “You notice he said anger twice. He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.”

“I know it’s a heavy thing, I don’t say it lightly, but this is ‘niggerization,’” Touré said to the apparent shock of his co-panelists. “You are not one of us, you are like the scary black man who we’ve been trained to fear.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-toure ... -of-obama/

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:05 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
recap

Moby Grape wrote:
Well folks, here it is only 2011, we haven't even had a primary yet, and the dims have nothing left to run on except The Race Card.

And since they are pulling the card out so frequently these days, this thread will be devoted to the hundreds if not thousands of bald faced lies guilty white liberals are about to endure for the next year out of these racist idiot democrats.

todays rant

calling an inexperienced and incompetent black person ''angry'', is now off limits...

Quote:

MSNBC’s Touré: Romney Engaging
In The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama

Mediaite, by Andrew Kirell

On Thursday’s edition of MSNBC’s The Cycle the group discussed Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney‘s assertion that President Obama should “take [his] campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago.” Co-host Touré saw what he believes to be explicit racial connotations beneath what Romney was saying, calling it the “niggerization” of the campaign.

“That really bothered me,” he said. “You notice he said anger twice. He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.”

“I know it’s a heavy thing, I don’t say it lightly, but this is ‘niggerization,’” Touré said to the apparent shock of his co-panelists. “You are not one of us, you are like the scary black man who we’ve been trained to fear.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-toure ... -of-obama/

To repeat the Reverend Jackson's observation: Obama does NOT have slave blood in him.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:42 am 

Quote:
Obama's defenders cry wolf on racism
Washington Examiner, by Editorial

New York Magazine's Jonathan Chait wrote in late July that anger over President Obama's disparagement of small-business owners ("You didn't build that") really came from the fact that it was delivered in "black dialect." Earlier this month, AFL-CIO boss Richard Trumka accused the members of his own union who did not back Obama in 2008 of doing so out of "pure racism." Last week, Vice President Joe Biden told a crowd in Danville, Va., that the Republican ticket wanted to "put y'all back in chains."

The disturbing theme is unmistakable. It is quickly becoming standard for Obama's defenders to brand all criticism of or opposition to the nation's first black president as somehow motivated by racial animus.

Liberal pundit Toure Neblett topped all others last week on the MSNBC show he co-hosts daily. Neblett said on national television that Mitt Romney had engaged in the "n----rization" of Obama. The telltale sign of Romney's "racial coding?" His use of the word "anger," as when he called Obama "angry and desperate" and said he should take his "campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago." Neblett later apologized for his use of the inflammatory word, but not for his sophistry.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obamas-de ... DIwkXkzx8F

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:00 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Quote:
requiring a PICTURE ID to vote is voter suppression?...LOL!!!!!

Damn right is.
When you require an 80 year old grandma without a drivers license who has been a registered voter in the past to all the sudden produce PICTURE ID, that indeed is voter suppression.

Requiring a birth certificate that does not exist or a drivers license to get a picture ID is voter suppression.

I see,...hmmm...

then why this?

Quote:
Dems try to give young illegals licenses
San Francisco Chronicle, by John Wildermuth

Democratic legislators are working with Gov. Jerry Brown and Department of Motor Vehicles officials to provide driver's licenses to hundreds of thousands of young undocumented immigrants now eligible to work under President Obama's new "deferred action" policy. "In the past, the argument against providing driver's licenses has been that it would be rewarding someone who has broken the law," said state Sen. Mark Leno, D-San Francisco. "But now we're talking about people who, by definition, have not broken any laws."

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Dems ... 808747.php

run from this one too liberal chickenshit motherfuckers...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:50 pm 

Quote:
WaPo Sees Vast White-wing Conspiracy
in Tea Party Groups Exercising Legal
Right to Poll-watch

Newsbusters, by Matt Vespa

If you're a conservative poll watcher on Election Day, you're probably a racist! That's essentially the charge leveled in an August 25 Washington Post-published article by AJ Vicens and Natasha Kahn of the News21 Carnegie-Knight Initiative. Entitled, "True the Vote and other poll watchers motives questioned," Kahn and Vicens opened their article by noting the paranoia of a Milwaukee voter creeped out at the fact that there were three white poll watchers at her mostly-black polling precinct on the recall election day a few months back:

As Jamila Gatlin waited in line at a northside Milwaukee elementary school to cast her ballot June 5 in the proposed recall of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, she noticed three people in the back of the room. They were watching, taking notes. Officially called 'election observers,' they were white. Gatlin, and almost everyone else in line, was black. That’s pretty harassing right there, if you ask me, Gatlin said in the hall outside the gym. Why do we have to be watched while we vote?

Two of the observers were from a Houston-based group called True the Vote, an offshoot of the Houston tea party known as the King Street Patriots. Their stated goal is to prevent voter fraud, which the group and founder Catherine Engelbrecht claims is undermining free and fair elections.

Did I miss the conspiracy here? What is so evil about poll watching? It's perfectly legal and it's designed to insure confidence in our electoral process. For example, poll watchers could play a crucial role in preventing and combating the sort of voter intimidation that occurred in Pennsylvania during the 2008 election at the behest of the Black Panther Party.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matt-vespa ... z24mXMTUh9

But, it's ok to have armed Black Panthers watching?

typical niqqer bullshit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:52 am 

''I can see Black People from my house!'' - Chris Matthews

LOL!!!!

Quote:
Chris Matthews: Black People Thank Me For Using The Race Card
RealClearPolitics

On Friday's edition of "Overtime," the internet-only portion HBO's "Real Time" with Bill Maher, guest panelist Chris Matthews of MSNBC said that black people have thanked him for accusing various Republicans and Republican policies of being racist.

Bill Maher, host: "Chris Matthews. Are you taking heat for willing to call a comment racist sometimes before anyone else has raised the issue?"

Chris Matthews, host of "Hardball" on MSNBC: "Everybody I've met who's African-American has come up to me, about six inches away from me and very personally said, 'thank you.' I met some people in Mozambique, I met some people in Jamaica. It is an international reality and everybody feels it on that side of the racial divide and it's disgusting that white people to whom the dog whistle is aimed, refuse to acknowledge it, is there, it's been part of our politics, we thought it was gone, it's back and it's being used to get votes"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... _card.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6