Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: THE RACE CARD
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:46 am 

Well folks, here it is only 2011, we haven't even had a primary yet, and the dims have nothing left to run on except The Race Card.

And since they are pulling the card out so frequently these days, this thread will be devoted to the hundreds if not thousands of bald faced lies guilty white liberals are about to endure for the next year out of these racist idiot democrats.

Just like this ass hole.

Quote:
Jesse Jackson Jr: Perry supports slavery amendment
Washington Examiner, by Charlie Spiering

Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. today issued a statement strongly criticizing Texas governor Rick Perry's support of the Tenth Amendment.

From a statement:

Truer words or more faithful ideas could not have been attributed to Confederate President Jefferson Davis or his Vice President Alexander Hamilton Stevens. After all, it was the Tenth Amendment and states' rights that protected the institution of slavery. The words 'slave' or 'slavery' did not appear in the Constitution. The institution of slavery, the Tenth Amendment and states' rights are joined at the hip.

Just days earlier Rev. Al Sharpton made a similar accusation on his MSNBC program

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer. ... -amendment

Post subject: Re: THE RACE CARD
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:59 am 

Quote:
Jackson: Race separation hurts economy
NW Indiana Times, by Gregory Tejeda

CHICAGO HEIGHTS | The real problems caused by racial prejudice in the 21st Century are not the blatant racially motivated discrimination of old, U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., D-Chicago, said Thursday.

Rather, the congressman who represents the Far South Side and adjoining suburbs said, what has occurred is a separation based on social and economic class that has a negative effect on the local economy by preventing communities with large black populations from bettering themselves.

In the Chicago area, it has resulted in the northern end of the area being predominantly white and the southern end having a significant black population. It also has resulted in significant numbers of jobs locating to the north and avoiding the south, including the south suburbs, such that many south suburban towns are now majority black.

"We deserve a South Side that looks like the North Side," Jackson said while speaking to about 50 people at Prairie State College on the topic, "The State of Race Relations." The presentation was hosted by the Center for Multicultural Communities.

Jackson said he sees it as racism when people accept as fact that "the South Side doesn't get jobs like the North Side does."

At one point, Jackson got a laugh from his audience by telling them, "You could open a picnic blanket in the middle of the southbound lanes of the Bishop Ford (Freeway) and you wouldn't get hit," during the morning rush hour, while the northbound lanes would be congested with traffic from south suburban residents trying to get to work.

Read more: http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/illi ... z1Wo60QqoZ

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/illi ... 681eb.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:13 am 

Quote:
New Divisiveness From The Racists
in the Congressional Black Caucus

Big Government, by Jeff Dunetz

Enough with the nonsensical term of “racers” they are racists! Democratic members of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) joined by other prominent African Americans supposedly for a series of job fairs. What they are really doing is spewing vile false racist charges against the tea party. Prominent in this pack of traveling racists is Congresswoman Maxine Waters, who was recently caught on tape telling the tea party to go to hell… pretty strong words for a woman charged with misusing her office to help her husband’s bank get some TARP funds.

The most recent stop for this group of African American racial agitators was Miami Beach. The night before the jobs fair they held a town hall so they could talk politics. Rather than discuss politics this group set up on their objective widen the racial divide in America.

“The real enemy is the tea party –- let’s remember that,” said Rep. Frederica Wilson of Miami Gardens, host of the meeting and jobs fair. “The tea party holds Congress hostage…They have one goal in mind, and that’s to make President Obama a one-term president.”

Funny last time I checked the tea party was offering ideas, and the Republicans were presenting budgets and programs, while Ms Wilson’s party presented nothing.

Ms Wilson feels the reason there is unemployment in the black community is a result of racism:

http://biggovernment.com/jdunetz/2011/0 ... ck-caucus/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:13 am 

[url=http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0911/62979.html#ixzz1XNVRKRua
]MAXINE WATERS: BLACKS OR IOWANS?[/url]

Just hours before President Barack Obama addresses a joint session of Congress on his jobs plan, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) is demanding the nation’s first African-American president prove he cares as much about unemployed blacks as he does about Iowa’s swing voters.

“There are roughly 3 million African Americans out of work today, a number nearly equal to the entire population of Iowa. I would suggest that if the entire population of Iowa, a key state on the electoral map and a place that served as a stop on the president’s jobs bus tour were unemployed, they would be mentioned in the president’s speech and be the beneficiary of targeted public policy,” Waters said in a statement to POLITICO on Thursday.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/09 ... z1XNVRKRua

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:04 am 

I want a race card. Where's mine? I thought this country was all about all men are created equal so I want my damn card too! Maybe I outta contact the ACLU to sue the goberment to get me one of doze cards.

Apparently it's about cast preservation. We are no longer the United States of America. Today we are the Obama nation which causes desolation. When you think Obama & the Dems are saying they want fair taxes they really mean fare taxes for all.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:30 pm 

Regionite wrote:
I want a race card. Where's mine? I thought this country was all about all men are created equal so I want my damn card too! Maybe I outta contact the ACLU to sue the goberment to get me one of doze cards.
`

No need to do that.
You can get one free at the bottom of every box of
Ghett-Os.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:29 am 

Quote:
How Much White Guilt Can We Afford?
American Thinker, by Bob Weir

We often hear that the presidential campaign of 2012 will be the most important in a generation (or more). The same has been said of many other campaigns, and such references can be embraced by both sides of the political spectrum. When Barack Obama ran in the 2008 primaries against Hillary Clinton, polls indicated that even most black voters didn't have the audacity to hope that the country was ready to elect the first African-American as their chief executive. That's probably because they didn't feel that white voters would be magnanimous enough to vote without racial bias.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/09/ ... fford.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:11 pm 

This is bologna. What white guilt? Federal freebies have more than compensated as far as that goes but I maintain that as structured they amount to a defacto form of slavery by putting dependence on the gobernment masters and discouraging independence.

But here's the fact sweep under the carpet. Take Obama. His family did not suffer slavery as his black heritage is from Kenya, not the deep south. And then there were the free slaves and those living in places like NY prior to the Civil War. Do we owe them too? In fact it would be only fair to distinguish just how many blacks are post slavery immigrants. And aside from my native American heritage my family immigrated post slavery. So why the hell should I feel guilt for something I had nothing to do with and didn't even involve many of the blacks crying the loudest for more free stuff. Until the black community starts referring to itself as Americans instead of African Americans it will remain chained to the gobernment. You don't see Cuban immigrants demanding more free stuff despite coming from the oppression of Castro. The solution is not spending more money but rather a change in thinking.

Apparently it's about cast preservation. We are no longer the United States of America. Today we are the Obama nation which causes desolation. When you think Obama & the Dems are saying they want fair taxes they really mean fare taxes for all.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:26 pm 

Regionite wrote:

This is bologna. What white guilt? Federal freebies have more than compensated as far as that goes but I maintain that as structured they amount to a defacto form of slavery by putting dependence on the gobernment masters and discouraging independence.

Who has the amount of free time on their hands to keep themselves occupied with this kind of idiocy?

I don't

You don't

Blacks do.

They're the real racists. And if they're going to use the race card to prop obama up this time around it will be a disaster of monumental proportions.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:50 pm 

I don't believe in reparations. Neither side of my family was wealthy enough to afford slaves.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:01 am 

Quote:
Anti-Obama sign in Uptown
neighborhood draws controversy

WWL-TV [New Orleans, LA], by Maya Rodriguez

NEW ORLEANS -- There are several political signs attracting all kinds of attention in one Uptown neighborhood.

On Wednesday, crowds gathered at the corner of Calhoun and Coralie streets, looking at several signs depicting President Barack Obama as either a dunce, a puppet or a crying baby in a diaper.

"It disrespects the nation -- and President Barack Obama represents our nation," said Skip Alexander, as he looked at one of the signs. "He represents everybody, not some people."

Dozens of protesters came by the house in the 1500 block of Calhoun throughout the day, demanding the sign come down.

"He wouldn't do that to [President] Bush, I'm sure. It's just insulting. It's insulting," said C.C. Campbell-Rock. "He's going to have to take them down."

"This is nothing put pure racism," said Raymond Rock. "This is a disgrace.
"

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/Controv ... 27418.html

"This is nothing put pure racism," said Raymond Rock.

it's always race with some people. :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:59 pm 

I hope the owner of the sign stands his ground and leaves it up on display.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:11 am 

I want to know why Ms. Rock thinks it's racist.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:27 am 

Quote:
Morgan Freeman Not So
Color Blind As I Thought

Big Government, by Brad Schaeffer

On BigHollywood I once shared my thoughts on the movie Glory and how Col. Robert Gould Shaw, commander of the 54th Mass., was an example of a post-racial man in his day – indeed he went to his death for his belief in the rights of the free Black men under his command with whom he shared a common grave. One of my favorite characters in this film was Sergeant-Major Rawlins, played by the esteemed actor Morgan Freeman. Rawlins, a grave-digger before enlisting in the Union army, is presented as an older, wiser and honest man

BREAK

But, alas, that was then. I’m not sure what he puts in his coffee these daya but in his recent interview with Piers Morgan, Mr. Freeman reveals that, while apparently it is impolitic for Whites to inject race into the national conversation as he so correctly admonished Wallace for doing, it is quite alright for Mr. Freeman to slap down the race card when it promotes his own political agenda which apparently is to elect Barack Obama to a second term. And, as has become so cliché now, he levels charges of racism (*yawn*) at the Tea Party and the GOP as a whole for daring to make it their mission to end in November what they consider to be a failed presidency. Says Freeman:

“The tea partiers who are controlling the Republican party…their stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term. What underlies that? Screw the country, we’re going to do whatever we can to get this black man out of here…It is a racist thing.”

http://biggovernment.com/bschaeffer/2011/09/30/morgan-freeman-not-so-color-blind-as-i-thought/?utm_source=e_breitbart_com&utm_medium=email&utm_content=BIG+AM+Report+for+September+30+-+Morgan+Freeman+Not+So+Color+Blind+As+I+Thought&utm_campaign=BIG+AM+Report&utm_term=_0A++++++++_0A++++++++Morgan+Freeman+Not+So+Color+Blind+As+I+Thought_0A++++

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:42 pm 

Quote:
Jackson, Jr. Calls on Rick
Perry to Condemn ‘N*****head
’
ABC News, by John Parkinson

Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. submitted a resolution today in the House of Representatives to “call on Rick Perry to apologize for not immediately doing away with the rock that contained the word ‘N*****head’ at the entrance of a ranch he was leasing on and which he was taking friends, colleagues and supporters to hunt.” The Illinois Democrat took to the House floor today to read the resolution, and recapped the details of a Washington Post article titled, “Rick Perry and a Word Set on Stone,”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... emn-nhead/

Sure Jesse...just as soon as you do something about the Black Panthers intimidating voters.

This racist can go fukc himself.

Has anyone even seen this rock?..or evena picture????

besides, Perry was a Democrat then...and everyone knows that if you're a Democrat and pull this bullshit it's ok.