Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: The Dumbest Show On Earth
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:09 pm 

A Person's Mind and His Desk...

There's an old saying that seems to apply: Creative minds are rarely tidy. I've used that often to explain my desk/workspace.

A picture is worth a thousand words...

A person's mind and his desk...

William F. Buckley

Nat Hentoff

Albert Einstein

And....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:44 pm 

Florida Democratic Party Flies American Flag With Obama’s Face On It, Veterans Not Happy

The creepy Obama worship takes a turn for the worse.

Quote:
An American flag with President Obama’s image in place of the stars flew over a Florida county’s Democrat headquarters long enough to enrage local veterans who called the altered banner “a disgrace.”

Lake County Democratic Party officials took down the flag, which flew just below a standard Old Glory on the flagpole outside headquarters in Tavares following complaints by local veterans. But merely taking it down wasn’t enough for several local veterans, who said they fought for the flag Betsy Ross made famous, not one with a politician on it.

“It’s absolutely disrespectful,” Jim Bradford, a 71-year-old veteran who participated in the Bay of Pigs Invasion told FoxNews.com. “It’s totally ridiculous. To put somebody’s picture there, to me, it’s a disgrace to do that.”

Bradford, an organizer with the Veterans Memorial at Fountain Park in Leesburg, Fla., snapped photos of the flag and distributed them to fellow veterans and friends. By late afternoon, he and several other veterans delivered a copy of the federal flag code to Nancy Hurlbert, chairwoman of the Lake County Democratic Party.

I guess Lake County democrats are assholes everywhere, not just in Indiana.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:00 pm 

this idiot is the liberals gift that keeps on giving...

LOL!!!!

Quote:
Biden: Bin Laden raid most 'audacious' plan in 500 years
USA Today, by David Jackson

Joe Biden is not a man for understatement.

At a fundraiser last night in New Jersey, the vice president bragged about President Obama's decision authorizing the 2011 raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

And then he said:

"You can go back 500 years. You cannot find a more audacious plan. Never knowing for certain. We never had more than a 48% probability that he was there."

As Olivier Knox pointed out at Yahoo! News, Biden's analysis would place the bin Laden raid "above the D-Day invasion of Normandy in 1944, the surprise landing at Inchon in 1950 that turned the tide of the Korean War or, going back a bit further, George Washington's daring night-time crossing of the Delaware River before the Battle of Trenton in 1776."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... 2oyW3mwXD0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:17 pm 

LOL!!!!!

Quote:
David Axelrod To CNN’s John
King: Hilary Rosen Is Your
Employee, Not Ours

Mediaite, by James Crugnale

Chief Obama strategist David Axelrod spoke with CNN’s John King Thursday and distanced the campaign from Hilary Rosen‘s controversial comments that Ann Romney had not worked a day in her life. “She actually is your employee, not ours,” Axelrod told King. “She works for CNN. I think CNN would not allow her to be an operative for our campaign.”

King asked Axelrod why Rosen’s comments were such a big deal that Obama, Vice President Joe Biden and multiple other campaign operatives had to condemn it.

RELATED: Obama On Hilary Rosen Comment: ‘I Don’t Have A Lot Patience’ For ‘Commentary’ About Candidates’ Spouses

“I don’t know in the long term whether it will be a big deal,” Axelrod replied.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/david-axelro ... -not-ours/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8