Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: The Dumbest Show On Earth
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:55 pm 

Quote:
Obama quietly announces his
campaign has begun [VIDEO]

Daily Caller, by Neil Munro

President Barack Obama’s campaign team is using its first two 2012 campaign ads to recruit the volunteers needed to overcome the re-election hurdles of a stalled economy and low approval ratings. “The 2012 campaign is underway, and the outcome will depend not on what I do, but on what you do. … Don’t sit this one out,” Obama says in one video. Watch:“It starts with one person making a decision — that things need to change, and they’re going to help change them, … and before long, neighborhoods come together,” he says in the second video.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/29/obama ... gun-video/

Quote of the day.

“The 2012 campaign is underway, and the outcome will depend not on what I do, but on what you do. … Don’t sit this one out,”

He's already blaming someone else.

Post subject: Re: The Dumbest Show On Earth
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:03 pm 

Quote:
Exclusive: Obama in 2006: I ‘stole’
book title ‘Audacity of Hope’ from
Rev. Wright, ‘my pastor’ [VIDEO]

Daily Caller, by Nicholas Ballasy

Video obtained exclusively by The Daily Caller shows Illinois Senator Barack Obama, then campaigning for Democrats before the 2006 midterm elections, praising Reverend Jeremiah Wright and telling an audience that he “stole” the title of his book “The Audacity of Hope” from Wright’s sermon of the same name, which he “loved.” Obama also referred to Wright as “my pastor.”

Watch:

“I’m not plugging the book, but the title of it, ‘The Audacity of Hope.’ Some people have noticed that I actually used that line in the speech that I gave at the 2004 Democratic Convention,” Obama said on November 4, 2006 in Bristol, Pa., at a rally in support of Patrick Murphy, who went on to serve two terms in Congress. ”But I tell you what: I’m confessing to all of you here today — it’s a big crowd, 2,000 people — I’m confessing in front of the TV cameras: I actually stole this line from my pastor, Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr.”

http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/28/exclu ... tor-video/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:16 pm 

Looks Like Obama "Is Campaigning On Taxpayer Dime"

ABC News' Jake Tapper confronts White House press secretary Jay Carney over President Obama's schedule which has included a lot of traveling. Citing a Wall Street Journal article about the number of times President Obama has traveled to swing-states, Tapper bluntly asks Carney if Obama is "campaigning on taxpayer dime."

"President Obama seems to travel to battleground states more so than any other president before him. Am I'm wondering if you could respond to this. It looks like the president is campaigning on the taxpayer dime more than any other president has done," Tapper said at today's White House briefing.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:48 am 

Quote:
What Are We Paying Obama For?
And Can It Get Worse?

Big Government, by Thomas Del Beccaro

It’s simply hard to imagine this passes for a Presidency. At what point does he become simply too much for the senses? Sure we have had some interesting and bad Presidents before – recently in fact. Nixon changed our view of the Presidency for the worse. Carter was beyond ineffectual. Bush 41 broke a huge promise. Clinton wagged his finger while lying – and a bit more than that. But this President is truly something and it’s not just the facts that are bad – it’s his excuses and manners that make this Presidency so incredibly bad

Let us count the ways:

A. The Economics.

BREAK

All of which brings me to the final point:

Obama’s Miserable Consensus Building.

While some Presidents are known for courageous and tough stands that pay dividends in the years to come, most all of them are judged, at some level, by whether their coalition of supporters is larger after they take office then before. We have already seen what the World has thought of Obama. We know that, at home, his 2008 coalition is gone and it is not just because of the bad economy.

Obama has been picking fights with the American electorate from day one. The Stimulus Bill cleaved off his Republican support and fostered the Tea Party – which he then vilified on the way to ObamaCare. In between, he tried to legislative enact Cap & Trade, lost and crammed that down America through the EPA. He wanted to “prosecute” 911 enemy combatants in a New York court room and yielded only when even liberal New York said no.

Since then, Obama has engaged in class warfare over taxes in such a way as to only convince Americans he missed economics class.

In the final analysis, of President’s seeking re-election, two basic questions are asked:

(1) Is the Country better off? and,

(2) Have you brought the Country closer together?

In fact, Obama has not and, quite frankly, it hasn’t been pretty watching it either.

READ MORE

http://biggovernment.com/tdelbeccaro/20 ... get-worse/

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:14 pm 

Glenn Beck Flees from Muslim-American Mogul

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:23 pm 
Banned

chuckmo48 wrote:

As Angry Ed & Chuckblow are fond of saying......BFD. Glenn who?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:53 am 

r11 wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

As Angry Ed & Chuckblow are fond of saying......BFD. Glenn who?

this is what is important to people like chuck and edge.

Sarah Palins emails and Herman Cains sexual exploits.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:14 pm 

Quote:
VP Biden jokes about US bailout for Greece
NewsCore

ATHENS -- As eurozone officials race to save the single currency, US Vice President Joe Biden chose to make light of the situation during a visit to the bloc's most indebted member states Monday.

The vice president joked that US taxpayers could come to Greece's rescue, while introducing a treasury official during a meeting with Greek President Karolos Papoulias.

"This man represents the Treasury department. He's brought hundreds of millions of dollars," Biden said.

His comments, which drew laughter from members of the Greek and American delegations, could well unnerve US taxpayers at home, amid growing concern about the global impact of a potential eurozone collapse.

yeah,...real fu*king funny Joe...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/internatio ... rztyLnuOzJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:58 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
r11 wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

......BFD. Glenn who?

this is what is important to people like chuck and edge.
Sarah Palins emails and Herman Cains sexual exploits.

While you and the rest of the cons bought into trashing a decorated Viet Nam Vet with gossip, allegations, and innuendos because he did not share your politics...and you are the defender of the vets?...typical sanctimonious crap

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:44 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
While you and the rest of the cons bought into trashing a decorated Viet Nam Vet with gossip, allegations, and innuendos because he did not share your politics...and you are the defender of the vets?...typical sanctimonious crap

who TF are you talking about?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:23 am 

Moby Grape wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:56 am 
Banned

chuckmo48 wrote:
Moby Grape wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

Isn't that the guy who tossed his medals over the fence...you know, the ones that showed up in his possession at a later date? Pretty funny stuff coming from a draft-dodger who puked all over his much more courageous "buddies" by PROTESTING48 their service. Looks like Stupid48 is really angry today and needs to feel a little better about himself. Maybe he can drive his buddy to the VA clinic or something equally as meaningless after what he did.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:02 am 

r11 wrote:
Isn't that the guy who tossed his medals over the fence...you know, the ones that showed up in his possession at a later date?

he lied to get his decorations and he turned on fellow soldiers before congress...

if he saw even a 1/4 of the atrocities he claims he did, this guy would be a blubbering case of PTSD.

he isn't a vet or a soldier any longer, he relinquished those rights a long time ago. Now he's nothing but a worthless liberal doosh bag career politician who used his lies to get elected.

F him

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:49 am 

"Obama, the biggest spender in the history of the planet"

and he has never held a real job.

Quote:
Obama, Tax-Cutting Friend
of Working Americans

American Thinker, by Peter Wilson

I'm trying to hold in one of those Howard Dean screams...aaaarrrgh! Sorry, couldn't help myself.

In the past week, the White House has been drawing a picture of a great battle to save the "middle class," in which Barack Obama the tax cutter is fighting hypocritical Republicans who want to raise taxes on "working Americans," so their millionaire and billionaire friends can keep the Dom Perignon flowing.

Yes, Obama, the biggest spender in the history of the planet, the guy who never met a Keynesian stimulus he didn't like, is peddling himself as the responsible supply side adult in the room. It is patently obvious that what he's really doing, however, is flogging the American Jobs Act (AJA) that he proposed in September. It's more of the "pass this bill, pass this bill now" rigmarole.

The $447 billion in the American Jobs Act was roughly half tax cuts ($240 billion, or $1,500 times 160 million Americans). The rest was more stimulus spending on Obama's familiar shopping list: "infrastructure spending,"; "additional funding to protect the jobs of teachers, police officers, and firefighters"; "creating additional regulations on businesses who discriminate against hiring those who are long-term unemployed." (summary on Wikipedia).

The Act was dead on arrival; not even Democrats wanted to go on record as falling for more stimulus spending claptrap, so recently Obama has zipped his lips about spending. Even the "American Jobs Act Overview" on WhiteHouse.gov has dropped references to spending, listing only tax cuts and "extending business expensing into 2012." Instead he bangs the payroll tax cut drum day and night and demonizes anyone who opposes him. A typical sample on the White House blog entry:

And Thursday night, after weeks of saying "no" to just about everything, Republicans in Congress chose to allow taxes to increase on nearly 160 million hardworking Americans because they refused to ask a few hundred thousand millionaires and billionaires to pay their fair share.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/12/ ... icans.html

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:46 pm 

Boy!

Talk about being stupid.

chuckslow...UNedgeUKATED, you got any comments, or are you going to just try and ignore another stupid move by the Teleprompter-In Chief?

Obama In Kansas: 'It Is Great To Be Back In The State Of Texas' (VIDEO)

Oh no, you cannot claim media bias because it is from the HuffPo!

They don't call him Dumbo for nuthin'!

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next