Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Fox News Being Fox News
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:03 pm 

Bill Clinton going on O'Reilly's show for the first time
by James Hibberd

Former president Bill Clinton will appear as guest on The O’Reilly Factor for the first time. Fox News announced that Clinton will make his first official appearance on Bill O’Reilly’s program since Factor launched 15 years ago.

Planned topics of discussing include the Obama administration, the Republican presidential candidates, key political issues, and Clinton’s new book, Back to Work.

Back in January, O’Reilly told his website viewers that he’s invited Clinton onto his show “many, many times.” “I’ve spoken to the president myself, he’s always, ‘Oh, yeah, we’re gonna do it,’” O’Reilly said during his Backstage Conversation webcast. “I’m trying to put myself in Bill Clinton’s shoes — ‘Do I really want to go up against O’Reilly? What do I, Bill Clinton, have to gain by doing that? Nothing. And what do I have to lose? A lot’ — he doesn’t come across well. I think he should do it because he’s a patriot. Because he knows a lot and I have a lot of good questions.”

Clinton will appear on the Factor on Tuesday, Dec. 20 at 8 p.m. This only leaves one great whale left for O’Reilly — he told David Letterman in October there were only “two guys” who refuse to appear on his show: Clinton and former vice president Dick Cheney.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Post subject: Re: Fox News Being Fox News
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:04 pm 

That has got to sting!

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:35 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
he told David Letterman in October there were only “two guys” who refuse to appear on his show: Clinton and former vice president Dick Cheney.

Well look who is the last man left....the chicken-hawk...I will be watching my man Bill...betcha he will tear bill'o a new one...Our country was grooving when he was Pres...and big deal he got a hummer in the oval office...(cuz I know that will be the next post from one you cons...)

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:44 pm 
Banned

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
he told David Letterman in October there were only “two guys” who refuse to appear on his show: Clinton and former vice president Dick Cheney.

Well look who is the last man left....the chicken-hawk...I will be watching my man Bill...betcha he will tear bill'o a new one...Our country was grooving when he was Pres...and big deal he got a hummer in the oval office...(cuz I know that will be the next post from one you cons...)

Grooving.....grooving????? Grooving??? Oh man, pass that doob teach.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:12 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

No one but you cares about that, it was the lying to congress that led to his impeachment.

Remind me again, why did he get disbarred?

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:12 am 

More than that he was guilty of far more than the Senate convicted him on but the Senators "claimed" they didn't have enough evidence to make it stick. Abuse of power comes to mind for starters. So he's lucky lying is all he got nailed on. That said the Obama administration is guilty of way more but this is a coming election year and the Senate doesn't care what he does so they would not convict no matter how much evidence is presented with maybe the exception of 2 clowns at the Justice Dept. Eric Holder is the 1st Atty Gen who has ever been this crooked without resigning but there's a good case already against his deputy. Them 2 make the Watergate characters look like choir boys in comparison.

Apparently it's about cast preservation. We are no longer the United States of America. Today we are the Obama nation which causes desolation. When you think Obama & the Dems are saying they want fair taxes they really mean fare taxes for all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:15 pm 

Cable Beats Broadcast: Monday's 'The O'Reilly Factor' Tops 'Rock Center With Brian Williams' Viewership

Although "cable beats broadcast" ratings news items are beginning to be a bit like "dog bites man", it's worth noting that last night's The O'Reilly Factor on FOX News topped NBC's Rock Center with Brian Williams viewership 3.417 million to 3.293 million.

As in all cases of cable v. broadcast, the broadcast network is available in noticeably more US households, NBC is in approximately 115m households and FOX News is in approximately 99 million.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:23 pm 

Fox hires Jesse Jackson’s daughter

Think about it.

How can the LMSM call Fox biased while Jessie Jackson's daughter is in their employ.

If they put stink on Fox, that puts stink on her, and on her father by extension.

How can you accuse them of no being "fair and balanced" with her on staff.

That is more balanced and diverse than any of the left leaning liberal media stations like MSNBC, PBS, Cbs, or CNN. Not many brand name conservative at any of those stations.

And you really can't call Fox racist with her on their team in the run up to the November election.

She certainly is pretty enough.

Yes?

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:29 am 

r11 wrote:
Grooving.....grooving????? Grooving??? Oh man, pass that doob teach.

Like having your dad take you to the Guns N' Roses concert and him yelling "rock it, Slash my man" while wearing a headband to be down wit' Axl.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:00 am 

Quote:
Stephanopoulos Agrees 92% Women Job Losses Statistic
‘Accurate’ After ABC’s World News Called It ‘Mostly False’

Newsbusters, by Brent Baker

On Sunday’s This Week, George Stephanopoulos stumbled into the truth when he told Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner that Mitt Romney’s statistic, about how 92.3 percent of all job losses since President Obama took office have occurred to women, “is accurate.” That, however, contradicted the liberal party line espoused by ABC reporter David Muir on Wednesday’s World News when he stated:”The non-partisan group PolitiFact saying that number right there is ‘mostly false,’ arguing the President can’t be held responsible for the job picture the day he took office.”

posting.php?mode=reply&f=7&t=10798

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:50 pm 

If there was ever a doubt...this should seal the deal:

Fox & Friends Wants To Know: ‘Who Should We Choose’ As Mitt Romney’s Vice President?
Quote:
The show’s official Twitter account posed a question for its 150,000+ followers:
fox & friends
@foxandfriends
romney has hired an advisor to do his VP search. who should we choose?

http://thinkprogress.org/media/2012/04/17/465809/fox-friends-wants-to-know-who-should-we-choose-as-mitt-romneys-vice-president/?mobile=nc

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:37 pm 

UK lawmakers: Rupert Murdoch unfit to lead company
Quote:
"We conclude, therefore, that Rupert Murdoch is not a fit person to exercise the stewardship of a major international company," the report said.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/05/01/uk-lawmakers-rupert-murdoch-unfit-to-lead-company823176/#ixzz1tfF93Pas

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:24 pm 

CNN Ratings Hit 20-Year Low

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:20 pm 

CABLE NEWS RACE
TUES. NITE, JUNE 05 2012

FOXNEWS OREILLY 3,108,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,973,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 2,802,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,441,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 2,147,000
FOXNEWS FIVE 1,590,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,516,000
MSNBC MADDOW 1,256,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,226,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 1,119,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 790,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 771,000
CNN COOPER 630,000
CNN MORGAN 591,000

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:23 pm 

CNN Sinks To 21-Year Primetime Ratings Low In Second Quarter

P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next