Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fox News Being Fox News
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:39 pm 

24 MILLION WATCHED FOXNEWS DEBATE; ALL RECORDS SHATTERED

Jon Stewart 'DAILY SHOW' Farewell Gets 3.5M Viewers
The Daily Show, faux news for the intentionally uninformed.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:23 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Why would anybody want to miss it?
Yes, it was great to see a misogynistic, racist buffoon lead 9 other republican clowns by the nose. It was better than any Jerry Springer show, LOL.

Donald Trump promotes 'bimbo' Megyn Kelly insult after she accused him of demeaning women
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr ... 10631.html

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:09 am 

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:16 am 

edge540 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

See...
This is what I am referring to when I call you willfully ignorant. You never miss a chance to miss the point. The answer was right there contained in my original post, yet you chose to delete and ignore it.

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Jon Stewart 'DAILY SHOW' Farewell Gets 3.5M Viewers
The Daily Show, faux news for the intentionally uninformed.

You bed wetters on the left have made it known for years how much you "love" and rely upon The Daily Show for your fake news.
But I guess your instinct to watch something to fuel your sense of hatred must override anything like loyalty to something you "love" to watch.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:11 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
edge540 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

See...
This is what I am referring to when I call you willfully ignorant. You never miss a chance to miss the point. The answer was right there contained in my original post, yet you chose to delete and ignore it.

I ignored your stupid point because it has nothing to do with the title of your own thread, "Fox News Being Fox News."
The Daily Show is irrelevant, you idiot. You're the one who is being willfully ignorant.

Have nothing say about this?

Yes, it was great to see a misogynistic, racist buffoon lead 9 other republican clowns by the nose. It was better than any Jerry Springer show, LOL.

Last edited by edge540 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:14 pm 

edge540 wrote:
You're the one who is being willfully ignorant.

Liberal logic 101: Responding to me is actually ignoring me. Hypocrisy thy name is liberalism.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:22 pm 

Obviously you have nothing to say about 24 million people watching 10 republican clowns on Fake News, eh?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:57 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Obviously you have nothing to say about 24 million people watching 10 republican clowns on Fake News, eh?

You are delusional if you think that 24 million people share your disdain for an alternative to the last six years as Dumbo has diminished America.
Especially since others of your ilk usually are rabid haters of Fox News and Republicans.
People tuned in to see where America is going next, it certainly won't be with Shrillary since her numbers are dropping like a stone.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:59 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
edge540 wrote:

You are delusional if you think that 24 million people share your disdain for an alternative to the last six years as Dumbo has diminished America.
Especially since others of your ilk usually are rabid haters of Fox News and Republicans.
People tuned in to see where America is going next, it certainly won't be with Shrillary since her numbers are dropping like a stone.

LOL, the reality is that 24 million tuned in to see a GOP food fight led by a misogynistic, racist buffoon who is YOUR front runner.
It was fabulous!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:52 am 

edge540 wrote:
LOL, the reality is that 24 million tuned in to see a GOP food fight led by a misogynistic, racist buffoon who is YOUR front runner.
It was fabulous!

You're stupid and delusional if you honestly believe that.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
edge540 wrote:
It was fabulous!

You're stupid and delusional if you honestly believe that.

No, stupid and delusional would be a right wing crank who makes the absurd claim that "most southerners are democrats" or that "the economy crashed under obama."

Back in 2012 the GOP debates averaged about 5 million viewers.
Anybody with a half a brain knows that Donald The Clown, your front runner, is the reason why Fake News got 24 million to watch the food fight.

Check it out dumbass:

Quote:
We can look at the 2012 Republican debates to set a baseline for what we might expect. On average, that endless series of debates got 5.1 million viewers. The most-watched was an December 2011 ABC News debate that attracted 7.6 million; five days later, the highest-rated cable debate of the cycle aired on Fox News. It got 6.7 million.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the- ... gs-record/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:23 pm 

You go Donald! :smt003

Donald Trump up double digits in post-debate poll
Donald Trump was up double digits in an overnight poll conducted in the wake of Thursday’s 2016 GOP presidential debate, with the real estate mogul maintaining a healthy lead amid blowback from remarks he made about Fox News host Megyn Kelly, one of the debate moderators.

Mr. Trump was the first choice of 23 percent of Republican primary voters in the NBC News online survey conducted Friday night into Saturday by SurveyMonkey, followed by Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas at 13 percent and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson at 11 percent.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... bate-poll/

Oh but wait folks, it gets better!

Donald Trump: Megyn Kelly should apologize to me

Donald Trump is not only refusing to apologize for his controversial comments about Megyn Kelly — the Republican frontrunner now says the Fox News host should apologize to him.

“She should really be apologizing to me, you want to know the truth,” Trump said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” Monday. “And other candidates have said that.”
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/donald-t ... 85371.html

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:44 am 

Good to see that 25% of republicans support the GOP front-runner who is not only a narcissistic, racist jackass but a whiner who has no chance of ever winning any election, LOL.

Donald Trump: I whine until I win

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/donald-t ... 42416.html

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:16 am 

edge540 wrote:
Good to see that 25% of republicans support the GOP front-runner who is not only a narcissistic, racist jackass but a whiner who has no chance of ever winning any election, LOL

Yeah?
And Hillary is an abrasive C-word...

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:28 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Good to see that 25% of republicans support the GOP front-runner who is not only a narcissistic, racist jackass but a whiner who has no chance of ever winning any election, LOL

Yeah?
And Hillary is an abrasive C-word...

Good to see you taking cues and sounding just like him, a misogynistic loud mouth buffoon.
I bet you're a big fan of Donald. :smt005

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next