Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Further proof why conservatives are the most...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

WOW...your last three posts sure extol your mensa credentials...Too Funny...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
mensa

Some say that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

But with you it is just another indication of you inability to have original thought.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:39 am 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:04 am 

Thanks for responding not once...but twice..with a picture of Romney as your debating skills sparks.

I've never felt so taunted in my life... :smt005 :smt006

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:15 pm 

Quote:
‘Ignorance:’ White House sends
unrelated form letter after 9/11
survivor’s request to pull
bin Laden ad

Daily Caller, by Vince Coglianese

An open letter from a 9/11 survivor to President Obama requesting that the president cease invoking the death of Osama bin Laden as a re-election tool has been answered with a completely unrelated form response from the White House.

That response, provided to The Daily Caller, did not include a single reference to Army Major David King’s objections and instead reminded him that,
“Each day, I hear from concerned men and women who are struggling in this economy.” What follows is an 1100-word insistence that Obama is attempting to turn the economy around. The letter ends by telling Maj. King, “For more information on jobs, health benefits, housing assistance, and other public resources, you may also call 1-800-FEDINFO or visit http://www.USA.gov.”

Nowhere in the White House letter is the bin Laden raid mentioned. A Google search of the text shows the same response letter is often sent to individuals who write critical letters to the White House.

“I was disappointed that I didn’t receive anything specifically addressing my concern,” King told TheDC in a phone interview. “All I got back was a re-election letter.”

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/25/ignor ... -laden-ad/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:04 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:45 pm 

sparks wrote:

One thing I do know about you Dave "sparky" Hein, you'd work harder than you ever have with a gun in your back for a bowl of rice a day.

Keep praying for communism and we'll find out if I am right.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:13 pm 

while ignorant leftards busy themselves getting all tingly with Letterman, Leno, Maher and the View....

Quote:
Iran Test Fires Missiles
as Obama Speaks at UN

Breitbart's Big Peace, by Ben Shapiro

Today, as President Barack Obama spoke at the United Nations, Iran test-fired a series of four missiles specifically created to hit warships in the Strait of Hormuz. According to the Iranian government, the missiles hit a target the size of a ship, sinking it within 50 seconds. Iranian media also reported that the military exercise was designed to occur coincident with US naval maneuvers in the Persian Gulf. The Iranian military stated that their navy would be holding a “massive” maneuver shortly.

Meanwhile, the only anti-missile system in development by the United States is under fire from the Obama Defense Department. The Defense Department has requested reallocation of funds from the Joint Land Attack Cruise Missile Defense Elevated Netted Sensor System (JLENS), which the military has spent $2 billion developing since 2005. According to the Committee on Present Danger:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012 ... le-defense

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:23 am 

Image wrote:

Quote:
Obama Bumbles: 'I Want To Outsource More Jobs'
Investor's Business Daily

Industrial Policy: The president's media apologists will say it was not a gaffe, that he merely misspoke and corrected himself. But the fact remains that his policies are exporting jobs, particularly to China.

President Obama, during a campaign speech at Kent State University in Ohio on Wednesday, mistakenly said he wanted to export more U.S. jobs before correcting himself and saying he was "channeling" Republican rival Mitt Romney.

Or was it a mistake?

To his media supporters, it's no gaffe. Their dictionary defines gaffe as anything that comes out of Romney's mouth. Certainly not the mouth of Joe Biden, who has trouble remembering which state he's in, and certainly not anything that falls from the lips of the Great Obfuscator, even when his teleprompter gets stuck.

The irony here is that the president's policies of higher and higher taxation and regulation, of blocking new energy production and of putting saving the earth above saving our economy, as well as bowing to China on free trade, are facilitating the export of U.S. jobs even as he accuses Romney of being an "outsourcing pioneer."

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorial ... z27laOgRnJ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:54 am 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:22 pm 

Glenn Beck is selling pillows, salsa and survival kits
Quote:
MyPatriotSupply.com and EmergencyGoBags.com sell emergency preparedness supplies.

http://gigaom.com/2012/05/21/exclusive-why-glenn-beck-is-selling-pillows-salsa-and-purses/

Hey...maybe he can partner up with jim (the fakker) bakker and sell dehydrated food for the end of the world!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:27 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Quote:
MyPatriotSupply.com and EmergencyGoBags.com sell emergency preparedness supplies.

http://gigaom.com/2012/05/21/exclusive-why-glenn-beck-is-selling-pillows-salsa-and-purses/

Hey...maybe he can partner up with jim (the fakker) bakker and sell dehydrated food for the end of the world!

Boy, you'll try anything to avoid discussing what Barry knew and when he knew it when our ambassador was murdered.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:31 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
Quote:

Boy, you'll try anything to avoid discussing what Barry knew and when he knew it when our ambassador was murdered.

Probably more than when bush allowed thousands of Americans die while he was reading his personal bed-time story...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:46 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Probably more than when bush allowed thousands of Americans die while he was reading his personal bed-time story...[/color]

70% of U.S. Military Fatalities in 11-Year Afghan War Have Occurred on Obama's Watch

Of the 1,912 U.S. military personnel who have died in the now nearly 11-year-long war in Afghanistan, 1,343 have died since President Barack Obama was inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2009.

Seventy percent of the Afghan War casualties have happened on Obama's watch.

The war in Afghanistan started on Oct. 7, 2001, when the United States invaded that country to track down al Qaeda terrorists and overthrow the Taliban regime that had provided sanctuary to al Qaeda in the years before the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

So far this year, 155 U.S. military personnel have died in Afghanistan. That is about 22 percent less than the 198 U.S. military personnel who were killed in Afghanistan from January to June last year. May was the deadliest month so far in 2012 with 40 deaths. It was also deadliest May of the war.

The three years of the Obama have been the three deadliest for U.S. forces in Afghanistan. In 2009, 303 U.S. service members perished there. In 2010, 497 did. In 2011, 399 U.S. military personnel died in Afghanistan.

Obama has also presided over the top five deadliest months of the war, which include: August 2011, when there were 71 deaths; July 2010, when there were 65 deaths; June 2010, when there were 60 deaths; October 2009, when there were 58 deaths; and August 2010, when there were 55 deaths.

U.S. MILITARY DEATHS IN AFGHANISTAN HIT 2,000

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:20 am 

Gallup Poll: Rural Whites Prefer Ahmadinejad To Obama
CHARLESTON, WV—According to the results of a Gallup poll released Monday, the overwhelming majority of rural white Americans said they would rather vote for Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad than U.S. president Barack Obama. “I like him better,” said West Virginia resident Dale Swiderski, who, along with 77 percent of rural Caucasian voters, confirmed he would much rather go to a baseball game or have a beer with Ahmadinejad, a man who has repeatedly denied the Holocaust and has had numerous political prisoners executed, than spend time with Obama. “He takes national defense seriously, and he’d never let some gay protesters tell him how to run his country like Obama does.” According to the same Gallup poll, 60 percent of rural whites said they at least respected that Ahmadinejad doesn’t try to hide the fact that he’s Muslim.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next