Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Further proof why conservatives are the most...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:41 pm 

Republican Senate Candidate Says Daughter’s Out-of-Wedlock Pregnancy is ‘Similar’ to Rape
Quote:
Meet Tom Smith, the Republican candidate for Senate in Pennsylvania. Smith has never had to deal with a situation as difficult as his daughter being impregnated by a rapist. But he's had to deal with, in his words, "something similar": his daughter becoming pregnant after consensual sex with a man to whom she wasn't married.

http://gawker.com/5938275/republican-senate-candidate-says-daughters-out+of+wedlock-pregnancy-is-similar-to-rape

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:37 pm 

Race incident sees Republican convention expulsions
Quote:
Two people were ejected from the Republican National Convention when they threw nuts at a black CNN camera woman and said "this is how we feed animals," the network said Wednesday.

Quote:
"GOP attendee ejected for throwing nuts at African American CNN camera woman + saying 'This is how we feed animals,'" Shuster posted on Twitter.

http://news.yahoo.com/race-incident-sees-republican-convention-expulsions-155400054.html

Ah those wacky rethugs...never saw so much white-bread on a TV screen in years...LOL

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:59 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Quote:
Two people were ejected from the Republican National Convention when they threw nuts at a black CNN camera woman and said "this is how we feed animals," the network said Wednesday.

Quote:
"GOP attendee ejected for throwing nuts at African American CNN camera woman + saying 'This is how we feed animals,'" Shuster posted on Twitter.

http://news.yahoo.com/race-incident-sees-republican-convention-expulsions-155400054.html

Ah those wacky rethugs...never saw so much white-bread on a TV screen in years...LOL

yeah right...a black female from CNN.

10-1 they were Democrat-affiliated plants....one of many we'll see from the libtards. Just like Tea partiers allegedly spitting on Emanuel Cleaver...

These idiots are not even subtle about it.

No doubt in my mind.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:33 pm 

He can find a plethora of them here...

Sen. Lindsey Graham: Not Enough ‘Angry White Guys’ to Sustain GOP
Quote:
"The demographics race we're losing badly," Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told the Washington Post. "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

http://gawker.com/5939404/sen-lindsey-graham-not-enough-angry-white-guys-to-sustain-gop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:21 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:

Quote:
Only ABC Highlights Drunken
Democratic Delegate Forced to
Leave Convention

Newsbusters, by Scott Whitlock

Of the three morning shows, only ABC's Good Morning America on Monday highlighted two drunken delegates at the Democratic National Convention, one of whom was forced to leave North Carolina. Fill-in host Lara Spencer touted the story, asserting that "things are already off to a shaky start."

Reporter Cecilia Vega explained, "Two California Democratic delegates partied into the wee hours of Sunday morning. In the lobby of their Charlotte hotel, one was so drunk he apparently passed out and was taken to the hospital." She added that the unidentified delegate was "belligerent" and threatened with arrest for impersonating a congressman. ABC reported the story in the 7am and 8am hour. CBS This Morning and NBC's Today, however, skipped it.

Over on NBC, Chuck Todd allowed that "when it comes to the question whether Americans are better off than they were four years ago, the Obama campaign remains on the defensive."

While Todd played clips of Obama officials giving tortured, confusing answers, he skipped a gaffe that the Democratic campaign has been scrambling to recover from since Sunday. Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley (also the chair of the Democratic Governors Association) appeared on Face the Nation and flat out declared, "No [we aren't better off]. But that's not the question of this election."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whit ... z25WT9swYf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:29 pm 

We have more evidence folks.
Arc, you live in Ohio?

Quote:

Monday, Sep 10, 2012
Ohioans confused about bin Laden’s death

Some Republicans think Romney is "more responsible" for the death of Osama bin Laden
By Jillian Rayfield

What does Mitt Romney have to do with killing Osama bin Laden? According to a notable percentage of Ohio Republicans, way more than that good-for-nothing Barack Obama.

According to a PPP poll of likely Ohio voters, 15 percent of Republicans in Ohio think Romney is “more responsible” for bin Laden’s death than Obama, while 47 percent of Republicans are “not sure” whether Obama or Romney deserves more of the credit.

Six percent of the overall respondents gave Romney credit where credit is not at all due. Thirty-one percent of them weren’t sure whether the president or the candidate deserves more credit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:46 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Arc, you live in Ohio?

Me?

You're the one that is willfully uninformed.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Arc, you live in Ohio?

Me?

You're the one that is willfully uninformed.

You're the one who is a member of The Stupid Party.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:09 am 

edge540 wrote:
You're the one who is a member of The Stupid Party.[/color]

Heh!

Is that all you got?

You sound just like Barry.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:21 pm 

Kansas Seriously Considering Removing President Obama from November Ballot Over Birth Certificate Concerns
Quote:
The three Republican members of the Kansas State Objections Board said yesterday they were looking at a complaint that President Obama is not a natural born US citizen, and considering whether to remove his name from November's ballot.

http://gawker.com/5943331/kansas-seriously-considering-removing-president-obama-from-november-ballot-over-birth-certificate-concerns

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:38 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Kansas Seriously Considering Removing President Obama from November Ballot Over Birth Certificate Concerns
Quote:
The three Republican members of the Kansas State Objections Board said yesterday they were looking at a complaint that President Obama is not a natural born US citizen, and considering whether to remove his name from November's ballot.

http://gawker.com/5943331/kansas-seriously-considering-removing-president-obama-from-november-ballot-over-birth-certificate-concerns

Have you ever wondered why chuckmo "the creep" cites Gawker.com so often as a source material?

Give the following a quick read and one may gain some insight.

Gawker’s Soft Peddling Pedophilia

Recently, Gawker.com, a left-leaning and sometimes profane general interest website, posted a story that makes excuses for child rape, calling it an “orientation” instead of a crime and stating that raping children is “a sexual relationship,” as opposed to the violation that it truly is.

The piece entitled, “Born This Way: Sympathy and Science for Those Who Want to Have Sex with Children,” written by Gawker editor Cord Jefferson, is quite an outrage for its excuse making and its explaining away of pedophilia as a mere “sexual orientation.”

Cord’s piece begins by introducing us to pedophile named “Terry” and we are told that when he was 20 — he’s now 38 — he “began a sexual relationship” with a seven-year-old girl. That a child can engage in a “sexual relationship” is a disgusting characterization but Gawker simply states it as so without protest.

Throughout the piece passive language like this soft peddles child rape. Constantly were are told that sex between adults and children as a “choice.” Even “Terry” claims that the sex he had with his seven-year-old niece was consensual and Gawker simply takes his word for it without protest.

Then the piece goes on to reveal the “expert” testimony of a psychologist that claims that pedophilia is a “sexual orientation” just like homosexuality or even heterosexuality.

The testimony was made before the Canadian Parliament by Dr. Hubert Van Gijseghem, formerly of the University of Montreal. He said,

Quote:
If we know that pedophiles are not simply people who commit a small offence from time to time but rather are grappling with what is equivalent to a sexual orientation just like another individual may be grappling with heterosexuality or even homosexuality, and if we agree on the fact that true pedophiles have an exclusive preference for children, which is the same as having a sexual orientation, everyone knows that there is no such thing as real therapy. You cannot change this person’s sexual orientation.

This implication of mental anguish or disease where people “grapple” with normal sexual relations between a man and a woman is an incredible statement. How one “grapples” with heterosexuality is unknown since it is the most normal of all human interactions. It is easy to see that if the defining of deviancy down like this continues, sex crimes will no longer considered “wrong.”

The entire Gawker article is one excuse after another. Pedophiles aren’t child rapists, we’re told, they have an “orientation,” it is said. Later they are pitied for not being able to talk openly about their sexual fantasies about children because society treats them so harshly.

This piece is so bad that even leftist Ta-Nehisi Coates of The Atlantic finds Gawker’s article distasteful.

Coates scolds Gawker as having put out a piece that fails as journalism and is just “an insensitive attempt at being edgy.” Coates criticizes Gawker, saying, “A vague rape apologia runs through this piece–the implication of “men who have sex with children” as an oppressed group, the equation of pedophilia with other sexual orientations, and little to no consideration of victims.”

There is enough here that should alarm the gay community, too. The thing that should scare them most is that this article fully equates child rapists and pedophiles as just like them. The last paragraph is shocking for it dismissive treatment of child rape and its equation of such with “normal” sexual behavior.

Quote:
The old adage is that the true mark of a society is how it treats the weakest in its ranks. Blacks, women, Latinos, gays and lesbians, and others are still in no way on wholly equal footing in America. But they’re also not nearly as lowly and cursed as men attracted to children. One imagines that if Jesus ever came to Earth, he’d embrace the poor, the blind, the lepers, and, yes, the pedophiles. As a self-professed “progressive,” when I think of the world I’d like to live in, I like to imagine that one day I’d be OK with a man like Terry moving next door to me and my children. I like to think that I could welcome him in for dinner, break bread with him, and offer him the same blessings he’s offered me time and again. And what hurts to admit, even knowing all I know now, is that I’m not positive I could do that.

This is clearly an outrageous characterization of child molesters and Gawker certainly does the gay lobby no favors, here. Homosexuals have for decades fought to have their orientation considered normal and have always decried any effort to put them in the same category as pedophiles. But from the patently obvious harm it does to innocent children, if “psychologists” can start positing that child molesters are “normal” and their desire to rape children a mere “sexual orientation,” one can easily come to doubt the logic of ever having removed homosexuality from the list of mental diseases.

One last thing. Gawker writer Cord should be ashamed of himself for having said that Jesus would “embrace” pedophiles. As the website Poor Richard’s News notes (by way of Newsbusters), the Bible does not excuse pedophilia.

Quote:
But whoever causes the downfall of one of these little ones who believe in Me—it would be better for him if a heavy millstone were hung around his neck and he were drowned in the depths of the sea! — Matthew 18: 6

“Jesus died for the forgiveness of sin, not the embrace of it,” the site notes. “The Bible is very clear that while all sins can be forgiven, Jesus never ever embraces the sin itself. He made no bones about the punishment for harming a child.”

Indeed. Gawker should be very shamed of this article.

chuckmo48 wrote:
comedian wrote:
Conveinently missing the point....as always. :smt005 :smt006

No not at all...just considering the source...

So are we chuckmo Pollan.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:57 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Have you ever wondered why chuckmo "the creep" cites Gawker.com so often as a source material?

Give the following a quick read and one may gain some insight.

Gawker’s Soft Peddling Pedophilia

If this is a veiled insinuation then you then should really ponder this...
Quote:
And a good defamation of character attorney can help you remove the content from the internet or bring a lawsuit against the person who published the defamation and information. If it is written, then it is libel.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:29 am 

Quit trashing President Obama's accomplishments.

He has done more than any other President before him.

He has an impressive list of accomplishments:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.

First President to violate the War Powers Act.

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. , including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.

First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space.

First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.

First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 102 to date.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to go on multiple global “apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat the Holy Quran & tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences”.

Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.

First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).

How is this hope and change working out for you? THERE'S AN ELECTION COMING UP...I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS LIST WHEN YOU VOTE!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:41 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:47 pm 

Sh!t sparky...you wanna post pics?

Let's do it.

P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next