Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject: Re: Rush Limbaugh: A Special Pile Of Human Excrement
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:09 am 

bump...

Bullshit, YOU LIE.

Quote:
Obama opposed the 2001 and 2002 "born alive" bills as backdoor attacks on a woman’s legal right to abortion, but he says he would have been "fully in support" of a similar federal bill that President Bush had signed in 2002, because it contained protections for Roe v. Wade.... "And I hate to say that people are lying, but here’s a situation where folks are lying. I have said repeatedly that I would have been completely in, fully in support of the federal bill that everybody supported – which was to say – that you should provide assistance to any infant that was born – even if it was as a consequence of an induced abortion. That was not the bill that was presented at the state level. What that bill also was doing was trying to undermine Roe vs. Wade."...
...It is worth noting that Illinois law already provided that physicians must protect the life of a fetus when there is "a reasonable likelihood of sustained survival of the fetus outside the womb, with or without artificial support."

In other words the republican bills had bullshit in them to undermine Roe vs. Wade.

once again:
Do you support the GOP Platform on abortions, no exceptions for rape or incest?

Quote:
now answer the abortion survivor question you cowardly piece of chickenshit

Can't say if you agree with GOP Platform on abortions?...eh?

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:55 pm 

Quote:
The Ghost of Sandra Fluke Is Haunting Rush Limbaugh's Mega-Deal

Quote:
Rush Limbaugh denied that the advertiser boycott of his show after he called Sandra Fluke a slut would cost him anything, but a year later, it's clear that prediction wasn't true.

Quote:
In an August earnings call, Dickey said the boycott had contributed to $5.5 million in losses at the top three of Cumulus's 40 major radio stations nationwide, Byers reports. In a March earnings call, Dickey said Cumulus's radio business had suffered "due to some of the issues that happened a year ago."

http://news.yahoo.com/ghost-sandra-fluke-haunting-rush-limbaughs-mega-deal-132905949.html

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:21 am 

Dear Stupid,

Rush Limbaugh is nothing but an entertainer.

Just because you think that The Daily Show is the news, does NOT mean the rest of us delude ourselves.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15