All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: I’m sure every liberal reading this is already on the phone
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:06 pm 

Quote:
Liberal radio host says God is
smashing Bible-thumping tornado
victims into little grease spots

Human Events, by John Hayward

Hey there, liberal outrage brigadiers! It sure was fun going after Rush Limbaugh for using the word “slut” in reference to the arguments of a professional leftist agitator, even though he never actually called her one. Here’s your new boycott target: liberal radio host Mike Malloy.Courtesy of the SooperMexican blog, here are Malloy’s

Courtesy of the SooperMexican blog, here are Malloy’s absolutely dis'gusting comments about Midwestern tornado victims:

Their God, if this is the way they want to look at it, keeps smashing them into little grease spots on the pavement, in Alabama, in Mississippi, Arkansas, Georgia and Oklahoma, you know the bible belt.. where they ain’t gonna let no g*dd*mn science get in the way, it says in the bible blah blah blah, so according to their way of thinking, y’know, God with his omnipotent thumb, and so far tonight, has smashed so far 20 people on highway 12, or whatever the hell highway they live next to..

I’m sure every liberal reading this is already on the phone to Malloy’s advertisers, howling for a boycott.
He’s not responding to something these people said. He’s mocking their deaths.

BREAK

For anyone who still thinks the Limbaugh incident was about “hatred of women,” well, some of the people Malloy is mocking in death were female, weren’t they? One of the miraculous survivors is a toddler whose entire family was smashed into grease spots for Mike Malloy’s amusement, including her mother and 2-month-old sister. The toddler herself is in “extremely critical condition” with “a lot of injuries to her head,” according to her grandfather.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=49982

Post subject: Re: I’m sure every liberal reading this is already on the phone
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:30 pm 

Ole "blue eye's " must not have seen this one... :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:52 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
Quote:
smashing Bible-thumping tornado into little grease spots

Really stretching it...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:16 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Moby Grape wrote:
Quote:
smashing Bible-thumping tornado into little grease spots

Really stretching it...

Stretching what?
This guy is a vicious, bigoted, condescending little prick.
Stretch that, chuckmo

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:36 pm 

happy jack wrote:
Really stretching it...
Stretching what?
Stretch that, chuckmo

Getting a little cranky aren't we...well sorry, but the worms: (White Old Racist Men Syndrome) have to yell louder now because their numbers are dwindling...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:01 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Really stretching it...
Stretching what?
Stretch that, chuckmo

Getting a little cranky aren't we...well sorry, but the worms: (White Old Racist Men Syndrome) have to yell louder now because their numbers are dwindling...

And we wonder why the union owned and liberal operated ''publik skewel sistum'' is in the shambles that it is...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:18 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Really stretching it...
Stretching what?
Stretch that, chuckmo

What did I say that was even remotely racist?
Figure out WTF you are talking about before you post, chuckles.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:50 pm 

happy jack wrote:
[b]What did I say that was even remotely racist?

it's all they have....

It's not as if they actually have a positive record to run on.

that's why Rush has been the lead story for the last week as well.

To keep DUMBOs incompetence and massive failure off the front page and the liberal parasite swimming in their entitlements.

Where do these idiots think all this money coming from? Not one of them will answer it.

They just call me racist and bigot.

it's all they have...

it's all they have...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:40 pm 

Quote:
They just call me racist and bigot.

When you use terms like "baboon" what do you expect to be called?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:29 am 

the poor thin skinned pussy democrats can beat up on women and to them it's normal.

And the faggots in the MSM who lick DUMBOs shoes say nothing when a liberal pos does it.

Quote:
The War on Conservative Women
Creators Syndicate, by Michelle Malkin

I'm sorry Rush Limbaugh called 30-year-old Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke a "slut." She's really just another professional femme-a-gogue helping to manufacture a false narrative about the GOP "war on women." I'm sorry the civility police now have an opening to demonize the entire right based on one radio comment -- because it's the progressive left in this country that has viciously and systematically slimed female conservatives for their beliefs.

We have the well-worn battle scars to prove it. And no, we don't need coddling phone calls from the pandering president of the United States to convince us to stand up and fight.

At his first press conference of the year on Tuesday, the Nation's Concern Troll explained that he phoned Fluke to send a message to his daughters and all women that they shouldn't be "attacked or called horrible names because they are being good citizens." After inserting himself into the fray and dragging Sasha and Malia into the debate, Obama then told a reporter he "didn't want to get into the business of arbitrating" language and civility. Too late, pal.

The fact is, "slut" is one of the nicer things I've been called over 20 years of public life. In college during the late 1980s, it was "race traitor," "coconut" (brown on the outside white on the inside) and "white man's puppet." After my first book, "Invasion," came out in 2001, it was "immigrant-hater," the "Radical Right's Asian Pitbull," "Tokyo Rose" and "Aunt Tomasina." In my third book, 2005's "Unhinged," I published entire chapters of hate mail rife with degrading, unprintable sexual epithets and mockery of my Filipino heritage.

If I had a dollar for every time libs have called me a "Manila whore" and "Subic Bay bar girl," I'd be able to pay for a ticket to a Hollywood-for-Obama fundraiser.

http://townhall.com/columnists/michelle ... page/full/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:11 am 

Quote:
Hey, Remember When NBC
Thought Calling Someone a
'Slut' Was Hilarious?

Newsbusters, by Kyle Drennan

As Andrea Mitchell began an interview with left-wing activist Sandra Fluke on the March 2 edition of her MSNBC show, the NBC correspondent denounced Rush Limbaugh for having, "attacked her [Fluke] with language that we will not repeat on the air."

Well, it turns out that Andrea Mitchell thought use of the word "slut" – one of Limbaugh's offending remarks – was perfectly fine when it was to get laughs for a network sitcom. Back on the September 30, 2010 episode of NBC's 30 Rock, Mitchell made a cameo playing herself and called Tina Fey's character Liz Lemon a "slut" following rumors of an office romance. [View video after the jump]

Mitchell wasn't the only NBC News personality in the scene, her nasty remark was set up by NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams, a comedic genius in his own mind who has made regular guest spots on the show. Mitchell and Williams proceeded to laugh and fist bump each other after the insult.

The following day, Mitchell's comedic appearance was played and replayed on MSNBC.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drenn ... z1opSizsKV

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:40 am 

DUMBO gets OWNED by Bristol Palin

LOL!!!

Quote:
Bristol Palin to President Obama:
I look forward to your call, sir

Daily Caller, by Jim Treacher

Sure, we’re all dis gust ed by Obama’s cynical use of his own daughters to silence his political opponents: “I want Malia and Sasha to be able to speak their minds without being attacked and called horrible names, but you Republican gals are on your own.” As repulsive and hypocritical as that was, just imagine how you’d feel about it if you’d ever been the direct target of a left-wing misogynist and Obama supporter like Bill “Million Dollar” Maher.

You don’t have to imagine it, because Bristol Palin tells you about it in an open letter to POTUS:

Dear President Obama,

You don’t know my telephone number, but I hope your staff is busy trying to find it. Ever since you called Sandra Fluke after Rush Limbaugh called her a slut, I figured I might be next. You explained to reporters you called her because you were thinking of your two daughters, Malia and Sasha…

But here’s why I’m a little surprised my phone hasn’t rung. Your $1,000,000 donor Bill Maher has said reprehensible things about my family. He’s made fun of my brother because of his Down Syndrome. He’s said I was “f—-d so hard a baby fell out.” (In a classy move, he did this while his producers put up the cover of my book, which tells about the forgiveness and redemption I’ve found in God after my past – very public — mistakes.)

If Maher talked about Malia and Sasha that way, you’d return his dirty money and the Secret Service would probably have to restrain you. After all, I’ve always felt you understood my plight more than most because your mom was a teenager. That’s why you stood up for me when you were campaigning against Sen. McCain and my mom — you said vicious attacks on me should be off limits.

Well, that was different, because he didn’t see any short-term political advantage in it.

Read the whole thing. You can’t shame the shameless, but you can remind everyone else that he is shameless

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/19/brist ... z1pa6sRNGZ

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:14 pm 

more proof of how thin skinned the so called CINC is...

I'm sure edge will provide a rebuttal link that shows states how many GI's were booted from the service for making disparaging remarks towards W.

edge?

Sgt. Gary Stein, discharged
for Obama criticism, "scared,"
not backing down

CBS News, by Brian Rooney

(CBS News) LOS ANGELES - Sgt. Gary Stein is now a former Marine. He had hoped to be a Marine lifer, but now it's over, because of something he posted on the Internet.

Last week, he was ordered to leave the military. He was officially discharged Thursday. Now, he's trying to get his job back.

"I want to be the best of the best," he says.

Stein says he always wanted to be one of the few and the proud. And he was, for nine years, with an excellent record. He has a house, a wife, a three-year-old daughter, and a baby on the way.

He put it all at risk.

Are Stein and his wife scared?

"Of course we are. I think anybody would be scared in this position."

Two years ago, the signing of the Obama healthcare plan gave him a passion for politics. But he wound up being a public example of how the Marines handle personal opinion in the Internet age.

Stein says he saw President Obama's sweeping health care law as "a great travesty to -- to every citizen."

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:25 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
more proof of how thin skinned the so called CINC is...

I'm sure edge will provide a rebuttal link that shows states how many GI's were booted from the service for making disparaging remarks towards W.

Ah no, liberals in the Armed Forces woudn't be so incredibly fuking stupid like this jackass.
They were smart enough to say it in private.

Quote:
He co-founded the Armed Forces Tea Party website, a forum for strong political opinions. He knew he had to tread a fine line as an active-duty Marine, with legal limits on public political activity. Sometimes he crossed it.

He posted that he was an active-duty Marine, but at first insisted it was on his personal page. When told of a post on his Armed Forces page saying, "As an active-duty Marine, I have seen firsthand what government-run healthcare is," Stein conceded, "OK. Then it was me."

But what got him in big trouble was a private Internet chat.

"I said on there," Stein read, "'As an active-duty Marine, I say, "Screw Obama," and I will not follow the orders from him - all orders from him."

He also said he would not salute President Obama, that he's the economic enemy, the religious enemy, also, a domest
"That's what it says," Stein concurred.

The post spread on the Internet and, ultimately, Stein was thrown out of the Marines with a "less than honorable discharge".

To David Loy, from the American Civil Liberties Union, this is a free speech issue, and he's helping Stein with his legal fight.

"The real problem," says Loy, "seems to be that what he said wasn't in the barracks, it wasn't in a bar, it wasn't at the mess hall. He just happened to be on Facebook and it happened to go public and go viral."

It wasn't just where he spoke, but what he said.

"And I've said and my lawyers have said that what I said was - was not tasteful," Stein admits.

And it was within the Marines' discretion to fire him, says Neal Puckett, a former Marine lieutenant colonel who is now a lawyer specializing in military law.

"The type of speech that he engaged in is not only not protected, it's prohibited by the regulations," Puckett says. "You don't want a politicized military."

Even this past month, during hearings, with his Marine career on the line, Stein continued as one of the hosts of that Tea Party website featuring posts mocking the president.

One post refers to the president as "Jackass number one."

Stein says he didn't post it - but didn't take it down. "Call it ignorance, call it what you want," he says. "I didn't take it down."

He's apologetic for the way he spoke, but not what he believes. Stein points out that, "George Washington, said, 'When we become a soldier, we do not lay aside the citizen."'

Giving up being a Marine is very hard for him. He had to turn in his uniforms the other day and said it was a very emotional moment.

Stein is suing in federal court to have his discharge overturned, or at least to get it upgraded to honorable. His chances of that are probably not very good.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:05 am 

Surely the firefighters union will protect this members right to free speech won't they?

Quote:
Fire captain demoted over Facebook
post blaming cases like Trayvon Martin
shooting on 's***bag, pathetic,
welfare-dependent excuses for parents'

Daily Mail [UK], by Rachel Quigley

A firefighter captain who posted racially-charged comments on Facebook writing that 'failed, s***bag, ignorant, pathetic' parents are to blame in cases like the Trayvon Martin shooting has been demoted.

Captain Brian Beckmann, who has been with Miami-Dade Fire Rescue since 1997, was demoted two rungs to the lowest rank of firefighter during a Monday morning administrative hearing.

Due to the upset his comments caused - with outraged citizens protesting in the streets and calling for his termination - he will also be required to undergo a psychological evaluation and diversity training. He will suffer substantial loss of salary also.

Beckmann's comments were first published by TheGrio.com on April 11.

It said: 'Listening to Prosecutor Corey blow herself and her staff for five minutes before pre-passing judgment on George Zimmerman. The state seeks reelection again, truth aside.

'I and my coworkers could rewrite the book on whether our urban youths are victims of racist profiling or products of their failed, s***bag, ignorant, pathetic, welfare-dependent excuses for parents, but like Mrs Corey, we speak only the truth.

'They're just misunderstood little church going angels and the ghetto hoodie look doesn't have anything to do with why people wonder if they're about to get jacked by a thug.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1v37SNo5F