Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: edge, sparkie chuksuk ??
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:21 pm 

edge, sparkie chuksuk ??

comedian wrote:
and so does the other 47%.... :smt005 :smt006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge3aGJfDSg4

you idiots voted for him

please explain this.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:16 am 

edge, sparkie chuksuk ??

Let's see of you have the ability to take a break from Mitts 47% remarks and address any of these points.

or run away and stick your head up your ass.

OK, let's just pull a few things together from recent days:

1.) Before a wild protest mob storms the walls of the U.S. Embassy in Cairo to remove the Stars and Stripes, the embassy tweets an apology for an anti-Islam video it had nothing to do with but finds no time to defend or explain freedom of speech, even hateful speech.

2.) In Libya three days after a warning of upcoming violence, the American ambassador is allowed to go to lawless Benghazi on the anniversary of 9/11 with hardly any security where some five dozen terrorists catch them in the bungalow consulate, engage in a prolonged firefight involving rocket-propelled grenades and mortars that just happened to be at hand, resulting in the death of four Americans, including the much-respected ambassador.

3.) President Obama expresses appreciation for their sacrifice, urges calm and says some Libyans helped get the dead ambassador to a hospital. He says now after such unanticipated violence on the anniversary of 9/11, he's ordered U.S. embassy security beefed up in lots of places because you can't be too careful after four people are dead. He takes no questions.

4.) To demonstrate his grief, executive expertise and concern for appearances at such a sad, tragic time,, Obama flies to Vegas for some campaign fundraising.

5.) Later, his obedient ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice, maintains on four different television shows that the deaths and Cairo riot on 9/11 are all attributed to the anti-Islam video, which has been on YouTube most of the summer, and she knows from her best information they have no connection to 9/11 or terrorism. (Watch those weasel words; her best information could be the worst available.)

6.) This, of course, is the administration's talking point position because anything else would have to confront the reality that Obama's policy of soft diplomacy and nice-guy engagement is crumbling before voters' eyes just seven weeks before the election and three years after he modestly promised to turn Muslim views of America to the positive.

7.) Obama press secretary Jay Carney explains with a straight face that he has no evidence to indicate the deaths are anything but protesters gone wild.

8.) Libya's acting president flatly contradicts the Obama team, saying the Benghazi murders were clearly well-planned and organized with support fire and direct fire, including well-armed foreign nationals who entered the country for that purpose from Mali and Algeria.

http://news.investors.com/politics-andrew-malcolm/091912-626228-obama-mideast-diplomacy-collapses-and-romney-gets-blamed.htm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:54 am 

edge, sparkie chuksuk ?? I vaguely remember a while back when DUMBO was spewing his usual bullshit and he said something along the lines that if he ''didn't accomplish things in his first term he wouldn't run again, or that he didn't deserve a second term.''

Do any of you idiots remember that? I mean which was it?..'' he wouldn't run again, or that he didn't deserve a second term.''

are you an informed voter?

or are you chickenshit?

or is DUMBO just a pathological liar?

Quote:
Obama: I need more than one term
USA Today, by David Jackson

President Obama told supporters in Wisconsin today that he needs more that one term to make the kinds of changes that Washington needs.

"From the day I ran for this office last year -- er, four years ago, it seems like just last year -- I've always said change take more than one term, one president, one party," Obama said at a fundraiser in Milwaukee.

Again casting the race against Mitt Romney as a stark choice between two visions of government, Obama said the election can break up the gridlock in Washington that has frustrated some of his plans.

"We've got what it takes to succeed," Obama said. "but what's preventing us from realizing that potential is the politics in Washington. Part of what this election is about is giving people the voice to break that deadlock. It may be harder but it leads to the better place."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... F8LXHkzx8E

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:50 am 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
The $700,000,000,000 stimulus package that the Affirmative Action President got passed had the potential to generate countless "shovel-ready" jobs.

where are they?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:27 am 

Obama Supporters 2012

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:29 am 

edge, sparkie chuksuk ??

I was just wondering if you believed DUMBO blaming the riots and death of our ambassador to Lybia on the YouTube movie?

how does it make you feel to be the laughing stock of the planet?

Quote:
Network Morning Shows Completely Skip Report
That Obama WH Knew Libya Attack Was Terrorism

NewsBusters, by Ryan Robertson

In an article published shortly before 5 a.m. EDT on the morning of Sept. 26, The Daily Beast's Eli Lake revealed that three separate U.S. intelligence officials confirmed to him that within 24 hours of the September 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, the Obama administration had strong reason to suspect al Qaeda ties to the deadly violence.

Lake noted that the identities of at least four of the participants in the attack on the consulate were found within 24 hours, one of which has been tracked by his use of social media. This of course conflicts with the administration's early story. You may recall that four days after the attack, on Sept 16, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations insisted to CBS' Bob Schieffer that the attack was spontaneous and tied to an obscure video on YouTube.

If true, Lake's story suggests that the Obama administration was misleading the public, if not outright lying. Yet none of the network morning news programs cited Lake's story. NBC's Today, however, did air an exclusive Ann Curry interview with the Libyan president, who has maintained all along that the consulate attack was thoroughly pre-planned and terroristic in nature. (see video/transcript below)

To be fair, Lake admitted that at present "It’s unclear whether any of these suspected attackers have been targeted or arrested, and intelligence experts caution that these are still early days in a complex investigation." This is still an ongoing story and all the pieces of the puzzle aren't in place, but it's still a significant development warranting news coverage, especially as members of Congress are expressing frustration at the information the administration may be holding back from them.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ryan-rober ... z27g0KS326

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:17 pm 

How Liberals Argue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xIOLgnnwbw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:56 am 

Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... pAOwJvTOio

edge, sparkie chuksuk ??

remind you of anybody??

and BTW fatass....remember this

Image wrote:
Patriotic Americans know that we have a responsibility to take care of the veterans who served their country. Using the deficit as an excuse for not helping our vets is exactly the kind of moronic nonsense that I expect from you. How about closing a few tax loopholes that allow dirtbags like Romney to pay 14% in taxes?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11123&p=148438&hilit=veterans#p148438

Quote:
Veterans Wait for Benefits
as Claims Pile Up

New York Times, by James Dao

For Dennis Selsky, a Vietnam-era veteran with multiple sclerosis, it was lost documents. It seemed that every time he sent records to the Department of Veterans Affairs, they disappeared into the ether.

For Mickel Withers, an Iraq war veteran with severe post-traumatic stress disorder, it was a bureaucratic foul-up. The department said he received National Guard pay in 2009, though he had left the Guard the previous year, and cut his disability compensation by $3,000. He filed for bankruptcy to protect himself from creditors.

For Doris Hink, the widow of a World War II veteran, it was the waiting. The department took nearly two years to process her claim for a survivor’s pension, forcing her daughter to take $12,000 from savings to pay nursing home bills.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/28/us/ve ... ml?_r=2&hp

Obama supporters are the ones getting free phones.

Veterans are not.

Just how in the world do you consider this ''patriotic''...Romney paid his taxes within the law yet you blame him.

I guess only an ignorant, boot licking, bottom feeding moron would come to that conclusion...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:04 pm 

This is one of my favorite topics...yes..where are the little cowards? Here's a great summary of the bullcrap thats come out of Obama. They keep talking about Romney...and this azzhole continues to sink the country because idiots like them believe in lies. These people are f'n nuts man. :smt006

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/09/15290-c ... for-obama/

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:48 pm 

comedian wrote:
This is one of my favorite topics...yes..where are the little cowards? Here's a great summary of the bullcrap thats come out of Obama. They keep talking about Romney...and this azzhole continues to sink the country because idiots like them believe in lies. These people are f'n nuts man. :smt006

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/09/15290-c ... for-obama/

Hey POS...I'm right here...You live in St. John...I'm real close...I would love to meet for a few rounds of whatever...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:42 pm 

comedian wrote:
This is one of my favorite topics...yes..where are the little cowards?

chuckslo48 wrote:
I'm right here..

Indeed.

:smt005 :smt006

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:16 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Hey POS...I'm right here...You live in St. John...I'm real close...I would love to meet for a few rounds of whatever...

There you have it folks! A typical example of a hateful, angry, divisive Obot and a product of the media he listens to. There used to be a time when I, edge and chucksmo were civil to one another. Well...after a few years of turning into an Obot...out came the hateful name calling. Good ole comedian just sat back...remained civil and the two idiots continued.

Now this little jackazz can sure dish it out but can't take it. :smt005 He's so pissed off he's making a threat...LMAO chucksmo. Go ahead and put your frickin' address up there pal and maybe someday I'll stop on by for a few rounds of...whatever. You're not a democrat. You're a flaming f'n marxist commie. Are you not also the chairman of The Friends of Lake County and the enemy of the Lake County taxpayers.... :wink: :smt006

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:51 pm 

comedian wrote:
chuckslomo48 wrote:

There you have it folks! A typical example of a hateful, angry, divisive Obot and a product of the media he listens to. There used to be a time when I, edge and chucksmo were civil to one another. Well...after a few years of turning into an Obot...out came the hateful name calling. Good ole comedian just sat back...remained civil and the two idiots continued.

Now this little jackazz can sure dish it out but can't take it. :smt005 He's so pissed off he's making a threat...LMAO chucksmo. Go ahead and put your frickin' address up there pal and maybe someday I'll stop on by for a few rounds of...whatever. You're not a democrat. You're a flaming f'n marxist commie. Are you not also the chairman of The Friends of Lake County and the enemy of the Lake County taxpayers.... :wink: :smt006

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:40 am 

hey edge & chuck?

I know that idiot union blowhard believes everything DUMBO says.

but do you guys believe this BS?

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
[url=http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-defiantly-declares-al-qaeda-its-heels-even-after-successful-terrorist-attacks_654000.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter]Obama Defiantly Declares “Al-Qaeda Is on Its Heels,” Even After Deadly Terrorist Attacks On US Embassies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:57 pm 

comedian wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
Now this little jackazz can sure dish it out but can't take it

I stand by original quote...let's meet...name it and I will be there...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next