Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Chick-Fil-A
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:33 am 

video of a bunch of these flaming fúcking faggots ganging up on an old Black dude minding his own business and reading his Bible...

Quote:
Chicago Chick-fil-A Kiss-In protesters “chalk” homeless street preacher
Posted by Anne Sorock

I attended Friday night’s “Kiss-in” protest outside the only Chick-fil-A location in Chicago. The small group of between twenty to thirty protesters gathered outside the restaurant around 7pm. A few same-sex couples took the opportunity to kiss in public, as the protest organizers encouraged attendees to do on their facebook page.

I asked many of the protesters whether they agreed with Alderman Moreno’s actions; the reactions were mixed. Some agreed — one woman told me she took a “European view” of our Constitutional Rights — while others felt he was in the wrong despite agreeing with him in a general sense.

While there, a group formed around an elderly African-American homeless man, who was reading his bible while seated along a fence rail off to the side of the protest. Some in the group confronted the man, who was reading the bible aloud, and engaged him in theological debates. A few others took the opportunity to mock the man, which I captured on video:

VIDEO

http://legalinsurrection.com/

These ass holes are diverse, inclusive and tolerant ONLY, if you agree with them.

Married couples consisting of a man and woman I guess are not acceptable to these hideous mental freaks.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:39 am 

Quote:
Chick-fil-A "Kiss-In" Nothing
But A Three-Ring Media Circus

Investor's Business Daily, by Editorial

Media Bias: What if they gave a news event and no one came? That's the story of the Chick-fil-A "Kiss-In" called by gay rights activists and copiously covered by the press. The real story is how the media played it up. In a dishonest bid to discredit the authentic display of national unity Aug. 1 over free-speech rights at Chick-fil-A, a fast-food chain whose CEO supports traditional marriage, the mainstream media marshaled their troops to cover what was billed as a "kiss-in" counterdemonstration by gay rights activists at the same outlets last Friday. One problem: The media outnumbered the kissers.

http://news.investors.com/article/62117 ... -press.htm

Just because someone disagrees with the peter puffers lifestyle is reason enough for them to attempt to shut down a legitimate business.

yeah...some tolerance...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:43 pm 

Gays Planning Starbucks Appreciation Day To Counter Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day
Because their “kiss-in” was such a resounding success?

Quote:
Gay marriage activists are planning to swarm Starbucks on Tuesday in an attempt to counter the record sales from last week’s Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day.

The chicken chain enjoyed a surge of support during the Wednesday event, dreamed up by former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee after Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy went on the record backing the “biblical definition of the family unit.”

A follow-up protest from Chick-fil-A critics on Friday, which was dubbed Same Sex Kiss Day, was more subdued.

Advocates for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights are trying again Tuesday with National Marriage Equality Day, initiated by Equally Wed, a lesbian and gay wedding magazine. So far, nearly 28,000 people have signed up to attend.

The event was originally called National Starbucks Appreciation Day in honor of the coffee giant, which recently threw its support behind efforts to make gay marriage legal.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:10 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
Quote:
[b]Chick-fil-A "Kiss-In" Nothing

So who cares that a bunch of homophopes eat a greasy chicken sandwich...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:02 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
So who cares that a bunch of homophopes eat a greasy chicken sandwich...[/color]
Apparently, the entire gay community, and everyone in the heterosexual community in favor of freedom of speech.

People who believe in the First Amendment.

People who use the word "homophobes".

Roseanne.

John Goodman.

Jayne Lynch.

Rahm Emanuel, plus the Mayors of both San Fran, and Boston.

Roe Kahn and Richard Roper.

Gary Meier and Tom Skilling.

Letterman, Leno, O'Brian, Kimmel, and Fallon.

Personally, I cannot believe Barry was smart enough to steer clear of this one.

And you, since you decided to weigh in on the controversy.

Just off the top of my head...

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:23 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Moby Grape wrote:
Quote:
Chick-fil-A "Kiss-In" Nothing

So who cares that a bunch of homophopes eat a greasy chicken sandwich...

To which "bunch of homophobes" are you referring?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:29 am 

the queers that did this will be celebrated all the other queers who claim that the restaurant is mean spirited and hateful...

I have no doubt

Quote:
Frederick Chick-fil-A restaurant vandalized
with marriage equality stickers, gay pride flag

The Washington Post, by Associated Press

Frederick police say vandals put stickers promoting marriage equality and a gay pride flag on the windows of a Chick-fil-A restaurant.

Police say the vandalism was reported Sunday morning. Several homemade signs were also left at the restaurant.

Cpl. Gregory Santangelo told The Frederick News-Post (bit.ly/MQpT25) that the store hired a cleaner to remove the items.

Gay marriage supporters have been protesting comments by a company executive opposing same-sex unions. Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy told a religious publication that the company backed “the biblical definition of a family.”

In California, a 30-year-old man was arrested last week after police say he scrawled “tastes like hate” on the side of a Chick-fil-A restaurant in a Los Angeles suburb.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/fre ... story.html

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:41 am 

''gay activist''

no doubt a DUMBO supporter...

Quote:
'Chick-fil-A' gunman identified
as LGBT volunteer who opened
fire at conservative lobbyist
headquarters and injured security guard

Daily Mail (UK), by James Nye

A gay activist carrying a bag of Chick-fil-A items opened fire in the headquarters of a conservative lobbying unit, wounding a security guard, police said.

At approximately 10.45 a.m. the man, identified as 28-year-old Floyd Corkins II, walked into the Family Research Council's (FRC) headquarters in Washington, DC's Chinatown area, made a statement, produced a gun and then shot a security guard who tried to stop him.

Corkins had been volunteering at a community center dedicated to gay, lesbian and transgendered people.

The guard was rushed to hospital while witnesses said that when the man was disarmed, the suspect said, 'Don't shoot me, it was not about you, it was what this place stands for.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z23iiey0XQ

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:09 am 

Quote:
NBC, CBS, ABC Lead Evening
Broadcasts with Romney
Tax Returns, Again

Breitbart Big Journalism, by Tony Lee

On Thursday, the FBI revealed that the man who shot a guard at the Family Research Council's Washington, D.C. building had 15 Chick-fil-A sandwiches in his bag, worked for an LGBT organization, told his parents he had "strong opinions with respect to those he believes do not treat homosexuals in a fair manner," and uttered, "I don't like your politics" before opening fire. FRC President Tony Perkins accused the Southern Poverty Law Center, which had labelled the FRC a hate group, of giving the shooter "license" to carry out his actions.

Further, rumors were swirling that President Barack Obama would replace Vice President Joe Biden with Hillary Clinton. These rumors became more intense in light of a litany of gaffes by Vice President Joe Biden, the most prominent of which was when he told an audience in which half the attendees were black in a Virginia city known for its history of racial tension that Republicans were "gonna put y'all back in chains."

One would think the mainstream media networks would have struggled over which of these two significant stories they would lead their Thursday evening broadcasts with.

Yet, since these two stories hurt Obama, the evening broadcasts of NBC News, ABC News, and CBS News (all three!) led with stories about Romney's tax returns, further proving that the mainstream media, far from being the neutral arbiters they so desperately claim to be, wears the same jersey as the Obama campaign.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism ... evelations