Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: "Dingy" Harry Reid the Liar
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:39 am 

RNC Chairman: “I’ll Triple Down” On Calling Harry Reid A “Dirty Liar”
Reince Priebus +1

Quote:
Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus on Monday stood by his comments calling Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) a “dirty liar.”

“There’s no triple down in blackjack, but I’ll triple down on my comments from yesterday. It’s just the truth. What else do you call somebody who goes onto the Senate floor and claims that someone hasn’t paid taxes in ten years, a complete lie, and uses his official office to do it?” said Priebus on “Fox and Friends.”

Priebus accused Reid of playing political games and blasted the majority leader’s conduct as “unbecoming.”

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Post subject: Re: "Dingy" Harry Reid the Liar
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:47 am 

True or not it makes no difference to the ignorant liberals...

They'll willingly drink Harrys bathwater just the same as they do DUMBOs...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:49 am 

AFL-CIO Launches Petition To Show Support For Harry Reid And His Charges Romney Hasn’t Paid Taxes
Here comes the goon squad...right sparky?

Quote:
Workers Voice, the super PAC of the AFL-CIO, is supporting Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in the fight over Mitt Romney’s tax returns.

The super PAC announced plans on Monday to ramp up efforts calling on the presumptive Republican presidential nominee to release more tax returns. The largest union-affiliated super PAC, Workers Voice launched a petition where anyone can sign and back up the recent charge led by Reid. The group also plans to add the tax return issue to its protests outside of Romney campaign events.

Last week, Reid ignited a firestorm when he told The Huffington Post that Romney didn’t pay taxes for a period of 10 years. Since then the Senate Majority Leader has stood by his claims, which he says are built on information from an anonymous Bain Capital investor. Romney responded by denying the allegations and telling Reid to “put up or shut up.”

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:58 pm 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/0 ... f=politics

Nancy Pelosi: 'It Is A Fact' That Somebody Told Harry Reid About Romney Not Paying Taxes

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) fired back at Republicans accusing Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) of lying about a Bain Capital investor telling him that Mitt Romney hadn't paid taxes in 10 years. They don’t know what they're talking about, Pelosi says.
"Harry Reid made a statement that is true. Somebody told him. It is a fact," Pelosi told The Huffington Post in a Sunday interview.

I don’t think anyone really cares if someone told Dingy Harry that Romney hasn’t paid his taxes. The point is that Dingy Harry is repeating something that is not demonstrably true.

"Whether he did or not can easily be disposed of: Mitt Romney can release his tax returns and show whether he paid taxes."

Or, Dingy Harry’s mystery source can provide proof of his claim. Because, you see, Nancy, in the real world, that is how things work, you ridiculous twat.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:29 pm 

LOL!!!!!!..you can't write this stuff...

Quote:
Gibbs Defends Harry Reid: "Have You
Ever Seen Anybody Go To Such Great
Lengths To Not Put Something Out?"

Real Clear Politics, by Ian Schwartz

Candy Crowley, CNN: To the propriety of the leader of the Democrats in the Senate accusing, based on a source, the Republican nominee of not paying any taxes for 10 years, is that something that Chicago has encouraged? Do you want him to stop?

Robert Gibbs: Let's be clear, I don't think anybody controls Harry Reid.

Crowley: But if you asked him to stop, he would.

Gibbs: Again, put the tax returns out. Put this whole thing to rest. Candy, have you ever seen anybody go to such great lengths to not put something out? And when you generally don’t put something out, isn't it because you’re generally hiding something?

"I've never seen anybody jump through more hoops to say, a, somebody is lying, but also not put out a document that would prove what the real truth is," Gibbs also said.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... g_out.html

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 pm 

happy jack wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/06/nancy-pelosi-harry-reid-romney-taxes_n_1746894.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Nancy Pelosi: 'It Is A Fact' That Somebody Told Harry Reid About Romney Not Paying Taxes

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) fired back at Republicans accusing Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) of lying about a Bain Capital investor telling him that Mitt Romney hadn't paid taxes in 10 years. They don’t know what they're talking about, Pelosi says.
"Harry Reid made a statement that is true. Somebody told him. It is a fact," Pelosi told The Huffington Post in a Sunday interview.

I don’t think anyone really cares if someone told Dingy Harry that Romney hasn’t paid his taxes. The point is that Dingy Harry is repeating something that is not demonstrably true.

Heh, I sure would like to see somebody PROVE that it is not demonstrably true.
Given the fact that Willard has a proven track record of flat out, blatant lying, (Willard has been rated as untruthful 54 times by PolitiFact),most normal, sane people would conclude that it is Willard Romney, the flagrant, pathological liar who is lying about his taxes.

Willard could easily PROVE who IS lying, that is, if he was not hiding something.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:27 pm 

and edge is demanding proof from who? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

these liberal idiots are doing all they can to cover DUMBO and daily fückups...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:42 pm 

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/06/nancy-pelosi-harry-reid-romney-taxes_n_1746894.html?utm_hp_ref=politics

Heh, I sure would like to see somebody PROVE that it is not demonstrably true.
Given the fact that Willard has a proven track record of flat out, blatant lying, (Willard has been rated as untruthful 54 times by PolitiFact),most normal, sane people would conclude that it is Willard Romney, the flagrant, pathological liar who is lying about his taxes.

Willard could easily PROVE who IS lying, that is, if he was not hiding something.

Sorry, edge, but in the real world, the burden of proof falls upon the accuser - always, with no exceptions. Romney needs to prove nothing. Seeing as how Reid made the claim, that burden is Reid's, and Reid's alone.
If the accusation is true, then it should be a quite simple thing to demonstrate, even for someone as simple as the Cowboy Poet Harry Reid.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 pm 

More conservative hypocrisy...Go back and look at your posts about obama's birth certificate...When he produced one it still wasn't good enough for any one of you cons...BUT NOW mittens has released enough information for you....right?
happy jack wrote:
Sorry, edge, but in the real world, the burden of proof falls upon the accuser - always, with no exceptions. Romney needs to prove nothing. Seeing as how Reid made the claim, that burden is Reid's, and Reid's alone.
If the accusation is true, then it should be a quite simple thing to demonstrate, even for someone as simple as the Cowboy Poet Harry Reid.

You believed all the theories on Obama's birth certificate and wanted more and more proof....but since it is now a con that has to show proof it is totally different... conservative hypocrisy

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:32 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
.Go back and look at your posts about obama's birth certificate...When he produced one....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:56 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
[color=#000080]More conservative hypocrisy...Go back and look at your posts about obama's birth certificate...When he produced one it still wasn't good enough for any one of you cons.

Still waiting for Barry's transcripts...Maybe he could release them first and lead by example...For once in his life.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:05 pm 

Mitt Romney Paid ‘A Lot of Taxes’ Every Year
Quote:
Let me also say categorically: I have paid taxes every year. A lot of taxes. A lot of taxes.

...and that is good enough for the rethuglicons, but not for anyone else...and he hasn't released this year's taxes yet...but not to worry...conservative hypocrisy...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:00 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
...and that is good enough for the moonbats, but not for anyone else...and he hasn't released this year's taxes yet...but not to worry...liberal hypocrisy
There, I fixed that for you.
Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Harry Reid Again Refuses To Release His Taxes
How does a guy who earns around $190K a year accumulate a $10 million fortune?

Quote:
LAS VEGAS — Senate Majority Harry Reid again deflected questions Monday about releasing his tax returns, even as he continued to pound the demand for Mitt Romney to make more of his own public.

Instead, Reid pointed to the financial disclosure forms he files as a member of Congress, which provide different information.

“I’m a member of Congress now, I don’t make too much money,” said Reid, whose net worth was estimated at $10 million in 2010. “But it’s all listed every year.”

Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson told POLITICO last week that the majority leader will not release his tax returns, writing: “He’s not running for president. … He has of course released more than 30 years of detailed [personal finance disclosures]. There is exponentially more information available to the public about Senator Reid’s financial life than there is about Mitt Romney’s.”

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:28 am 

Harry Reid wants to see more of Mitt Romney's past income-tax filings. Debbie Wasserman Schultz wants to see 23 years of his taxes. This, from the die-hard supporters of a candidate who will not release his college transcripts or so much more.

I want to know how Barack Obama got into Columbia University for undergraduate school. I want to see his application. Did he seek extra consideration, as did Elizabeth Warren in applying for her academic opportunities, by claiming to be a member of a demographic group favored by affirmative action? I imagine that he did not falsely claim special treatment on a theory of being foreign-born, but I would like to know for sure. It is immaterial where he was born -- I want to know whether he claimed on his applications, as his book publisher later would write about him, that he had overcome the disadvantages of being foreign-born. What did he write to the dean of admissions of Columbia University about his childhood, his education, his background? Every college-transfer application to Columbia requires that the student write a narrative, tell his story, explain why he deserves a crack at the Ivy League after a brief sojourn at a lesser institution.

I want to know who funded his college education. Columbia costs an arm and a leg. Did Barack Obama have benefactors, admirers of his youthful promise, paying his way? Did he take loans? If so, how did he qualify? Or did he win exceptional scholarship and grant-funding? If he received assistance -- and good for him if he did -- what was the narrative that he presented to qualify? Did he speak of the challenges of being reared in Hawaii, a black youngster reared by a white grandmother who stood in as surrogate for his mom? Did he speak of having overcome educational disadvantages overseas? Did he boost his appeal for assistance by claiming to be foreign-born? Like Harry Reid and Debbie Wasserman Schultz, I also want to know more about the leader of the free world.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/ ... z22rYMGEsq

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:13 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
More conservative hypocrisy...Go back and look at your posts about obama's birth certificate...When he produced one it still wasn't good enough for any one of you cons...BUT NOW mittens has released enough information for you....right?
happy jack wrote:

You believed all the theories on Obama's birth certificate and wanted more and more proof....but since it is now a con that has to show proof it is totally different... conservative hypocrisy

Why do you feel the need to lie?
If you can't win an argument based upon its merits, you should just gracefully bow out.
But you don't do things that way, do you?
Lying is a somewhat automatic reflex for you, isn't it, Chuckles?

Barack Obama