Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: "Dingy" Harry Reid the Liar
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:41 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
I'll take Reid over willard any day:

Yes, that's quite relevant to the fact that Harry Reid is lying his ass off, isn't it?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wake up, Chuckles.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:21 pm 

Are the scales tipping...continue to tune in...

Harry Reid Aide: Source on Romney’s Taxes Is an Investor in Bain Capital
Quote:
This person is an investor in Bain Capital, a Republican also, and somebody who has been dealing with Romney's company for a long, long time and he has direct knowledge of this.

http://gawker.com/5933461/harry-reid-aide-source-on-romneys-taxes-is-an-investor-in-bain-capital-updated

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:12 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:

Okey doke.
New Urban Dictionary Lists Definition Of “Harry Reid” As A Child Molester
Only Harry Reid can prove he’s not a diddler.

Quote:
The high-stakes political battle between Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has taken a new turn, and it’s as ugly as Jerry Sandusky’s future.

The Urban Dictionary, an fast-evolving online lexicon that promotes itself as “the dictionary you wrote,” has added a new definition of Reid that seems calculated to respond to the Nevada senator’s recent claims about Romney’s alleged federal income tax evasion.

“Harry Reid,” the dictionary now says, is defined as “[a]n unofficial rap sheet of alleged pederasty and sexual abuse of minors by anonymous sources that may not exist.”

The definition emerged, the dictionary notes, “after an explosion of reports surfaced online and on the airwaves, that [Reid] is a serial pederast. The outlets reporting the allegations all protected the anonymity of their sources, and no one knows if the allegations are true, but they’re out there. A spokesperson for Reid declined to deny them.”

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:51 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:

Harry Reid Aide: Source on Romney’s Taxes Is an Investor in Bain Capital
Quote:
This person is an investor in Bain Capital, a Republican also, and somebody who has been dealing with Romney's company for a long, long time and he has direct knowledge of this.

http://gawker.com/5933461/harry-reid-aide-source-on-romneys-taxes-is-an-investor-in-bain-capital-updated

"This person is an investor in Bain Capital, a Republican also, and somebody who has been dealing with Romney's company for a long, long time and he has direct knowledge of this."

So, you are telling me that Harry Reid is privy to all of this information about this alleged ‘source’, yet he cannot provide the name of this alleged ‘source’?
Seriously, Chuckles – even someone as slow as you should find that to be highly questionable.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:15 am 

Trying to find the source of the tax allegations seems to be as difficult for the libtards as it is trying to find a disenfranchised voter who is unable to obtain a photo ID.

they don't exist.

If they do,...then PRODUCE ONE!

or STFU.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:30 pm 

Keep it up Harry.
Quote:
So, you are telling me that Harry Reid is privy to all of this information about this alleged ‘source’, yet he cannot provide the name of this alleged ‘source’?

Ah no, if the source wants to remain anonymous than Harry has no business naming the source. You know, just like Deep throat. Mittens and his sheep can yell, scream, whine, stomp their feet a cry all they want, Harry can just sit back and smile because Harry is not running for president, Mittens is. This is not hurting Harry one bit so it's rather quite brilliant cause your boy is in a no win situation. Hey that's politics. :smt005 Deal with it.
Mittens can make Harry look like a complete fool simply by showing his tax returns. I know I would, unless of course there's some real_ real_bad_ sh!t in those rax returns, yes?

When Fake News has Mittens down by 9 points, it's not bad, it's REAL bad.
Quote:
Three polls show Obama widening lead over Romney

By Bill Turque, Updated: Friday, August 10, 2:15 PM The Washington Post
A bumpy overseas trip and a month of pummeling by Democratic ads depicting Mitt Romney as an out-of-touch plutocrat and possible tax evader appear to have taken a toll.

Three polls released in the last 24 hours show Present Obama widening his lead over the former Massachusetts governor to as much as nine points. The surveys of registered voters, all conducted sometime between Aug. 2 and 8, also have Romney’s unfavorable ratings headed north. Two of the polls show his support among independents slipping.

A Fox News poll found the largest deficit, with Romney trailing by nine points (49 percent to 40 percent) That’s the widest gap Fox has reported all year. Its July survey had Obama up by four points (45 percent to 41 percent). Fox found that Obama’s increasing advantage comes mainly on the strength of a big bump from independents, who now support the president by 11 points, up from four points in July.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:46 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Ah no, if the source wants to remain anonymous than Harry has no business naming the source.

If the source wants to remain anonymous, then the source shall remain non-credible, also, giving Romney absolutely nothing to worry about, while still demonstrating to the world that Harry Reid/Cowboy Poet is a lying asswipe.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:17 pm 

happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Ah no, if the source wants to remain anonymous than Harry has no business naming the source.

If the source wants to remain anonymous, then the source shall remain non-credible, also, giving Romney absolutely nothing to worry about

Right, the polls above prove it, LOL...."and possible tax evader appear to have taken a toll."

Quote:
while still demonstrating to the world that Harry Reid/Cowboy Poet is a lying asswipe.

Good Lord, you're hopelessly delusional. Your boy Mittens is demonstrating to the world that he's hiding something AND that he is not credible. And BTW, there is no proof demonstrating that Harry Harry is a lying asswipe. You saying so means do-do. Like I said, get over it. :smt005
Fact is Willard Romney ‘demonstrably’ proved that he is the pathological lying asswipe.
There is overwhelming proof:
Quote:
Lies, Damned Lies, and Mitt Romney's Ads
Mitt Romney's presidential campaign has displayed a special level of shamelessness in its ads and attacks since its very first one, when it ran a clip of Barack Obama saying "if we keep talking about the economy, we're going to lose"—a clip from 2008 when Obama was quoting an aide to then GOP nominee Sen. John McCain. His campaign has also taken other Obama quotes out of context ("you didn't build that" and "it worked") to portray the president as having said things he flatly didn't say. More recently they accused the Obama campaign of trying to curtail the voting rights of members of the military (a thoroughly debunked accusation—USA Today, for example, called it "a falsehood").
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/rob ... omneys-ads

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:50 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
...and he hasn't released this year's taxes yet...but not to worry...

Mitt Romney’s Tax Returns Are Irrelevant to the Presidential Race
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/06/mitt-romney-s-tax-returns-are-irrelevant-to-the-presidential-race.html

Does that apply to birth certificates, college grades, and churches attended? Or does it only apply to democrats...conservative hypocrisy...

You really think anyone would of voted for McCain or anyone else if he was close with communists...called them his mentors...was married and had his children baptised by them...whose parents and grandparents were communists...wrote books titled after them...hung out with them...AND SEALED ALL THE EVIDENCE... :roll: even sealed his Illinois records in 2008.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/indi ... indid=2307

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/polit ... ed_at.html

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:49 am 

Quote:
Good Lord, you're hopelessly delusional. Your boy Mittens is demonstrating to the world that he's hiding something AND that he is not credible. And BTW, there is no proof demonstrating that Harry Harry is a lying asswipe. You saying so means do-do. Like I said, get over it.

Romney is hiding something?
Really?
What would that be?
Should we ask the lying asswipe Harry Reid how he knows what Romney is hiding?
Probably not too useful of an idea, because Reid would merely say that he got the information from his non-existent source.
(You have no idea what you are talking about as far as this topic is concerned, and you most certainly had not a single clue what you were talking about in our discussion on the other board concerning so-called 'assault weapons'. If anyone needs to "get over it", it is you, who must attempt to get over your ignorance.)

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:22 am 

EMAIL

Quote:
Try the links, confirm for yourself, especially the inactive status of both in Illinois…

Really interesting.

Lawyers? .... Barack and Michelle

This is 100% legit. I checked it out at https://www.iardc.org/ which stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It's the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois, and they are very strict and mean as hell. (Talk about irony.) Even I, at the advanced age of almost 65, maintain (at the cost of approximately $600/year) my law license that I worked so hard and long to earn.
Big surprise.

Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and U.S. President Makes Up Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address.

Consider this:

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A "Voluntary Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2. Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993 after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!
3. So, we have the first black President and First Lady - who don't actually have licenses to practice law.
Facts.
Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/ ... w-license/
4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another.
Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago.

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school - but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. "He did not hold the title of Professor of Law or even Assistant Professor of Law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law. Source:http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet_obama_did_hold_the_title.html
7. The former Constitutional Senior Lecturer (Obama) cited the U.S. Constitution during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence .... not the Constitution.8. The Broadcast posted the video: http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confu ... ependence/
9. Free Republic: In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal.

10. Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Mr. President. By the way, the promises are not a 'notion'; our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

11. And this is the same President who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?When you are a phony, it's hard to keep facts straight.Keep this moving -- educate others!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:00 am 

happy jack wrote:
Really?
What would that be?

The possibility that your hero didn't pay any taxes.
Quote:
As George Will and many others have noted, there must be something truly damaging in Romney’s pre-2010 tax returns for him to willingly endure the criticism and scrutiny that has accompanied his refusal to release them—a refusal he reiterated on Friday, even as the issue, and the matter of his departure date from Bain Capital, has engulfed the campaign. “The cost of not releasing the returns are clear,” Will said on ABC’s This Week on Sunday. “Therefore, he must have calculated that there are higher costs in releasing them.”

So what could it be that Romney is so determined not to disclose?...
...As a member of the ultra-rich, Romney probably wasn’t spared major losses. And it’s possible he suffered a large enough capital loss that, carried forward and coupled with his various offshore tax havens, he wound up paying no U.S. federal taxes at all in 2009. If true, this would be politically deadly for him. Even assuming that his return was thoroughly clean and legal—a safe assumption, it seems to me—the fallout would dwarf the controversy that attended the news that Romney had paid a tax rate of just 14 percent in 2010 and that estimated he’d pay a similar rate in 2011.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/20 ... ax-returns
The issue is not going away Rambo, your boy is going to get beat over the head on this till election day.
Quote:
(You have no idea what you are talking about as far as this topic is concerned, and you most certainly had not a single clue what you were talking about in our discussion on the other board concerning so-called 'assault weapons'. If anyone needs to "get over it", it is you, who must attempt to get over your ignorance.)

Heh, I have nothing to get over, you're the one that's having a hissy fit, not me.
Nice change of subject, LOL.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:49 am 

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
Really?
What would that be?

The "possibility" that he didn't pay his taxes?
I thought it was a given that he didn't pay them. After all, Harry 'Asswipe' Reid said so.
Have you lost faith in your constipated Cowboy Poet?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:15 am 

edge540 wrote:

then why hasn't the IRS filed a lawsuit against him?

Why hasn't he been charged?

surely that would be public knowledge.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 am 

happy jack wrote:
The "possibility" that he didn't pay his taxes?

Excellent, you nailed it.
Quote:
I thought it was a given that he didn't pay them. After all, Harry 'Asswipe' Reid said so.
Have you lost faith in your constipated Cowboy Poet?

At the end of the day the voters will not give a crap as to what Harry said, Harry is not running for president.
After all your hero, Willard Romney the Pathological Lying 'Asswipe' IS running for president and will get his @sss handed to him in November.
That is the bottom line.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next