tons of money made at Bain is bad.

?

All Democrats are liars and hypocrites.

Quote:
Dem. Keynote Speaker a Beneficiary
of Bain Capital, Refuses to Release
Tax Returns

Weekly Standard, by Daniel Halper

Maryland governor Martin O’Malley, who is giving a keynote address tonight at the Democratic convention in Charlotte, is a beneficiary of Bain Capital, the private equity firm Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney helped create.

The irony is that Democrats have tried to argue, throughout this campaign, that Bain is bad—that the company has put other, smaller companies out business, and helped ship American jobs overseas.

But, when O’Malley retires, he’ll receive $135,000 annually from the Maryland state retirement and pension system. He’ll be “collecting a $75,000 pension for serving as governor on top of the $60,000 annual pension he already receives for his terms as Baltimore City mayor and council member,” the Baltimore Sun reported last month.

And at least part of that money will have come from Bain investments. Maryland’s state retirement and pension system has money in: theBain Capital Fund IX, the Bain Capital IX Co-Investment Fund, the Bain Capital Fund X, and the Bain Capital X Co-Investment Fund, according to retirement fund’s annual report.

Additionally, O’Malley has not released his tax returns—another issue Democrats have tried to hold over the head of Romney, who so far has released only one year’s worth of tax returns.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem ... 51665.html

Post subject: Re: I've Got Mine
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:30 pm 

From romney's web site on national security:
Quote:
American military power is vital to the preservation of our own security and peace around the world. Twice in the 20th century, the United States was compelled to come to the rescue of Europe when it was engulfed in war. And it was American military power that enabled the United States after World War II to stand in opposition to brutal and aggressive Communist dictatorship. It was American fortitude and power that turned around the Soviet missiles on their way to Cuba. It was American resolve and power that helped to liberate the captive nations of Eastern Europe and precipitate the collapse of the USSR. It is America today that patrols the global commons and keeps them safe for trade and commerce. It is America today that is working to extinguish terrorism around the world. A weak America, an America in decline, an America that retreats from its responsibilities, would usher in an era of uncertainty and danger, first for the United States but also for all those everywhere who believe in the cause of freedom.

What he doesn't say...(because he got his ass out of it)
Quote:
During the height of the Vietnam War, Romney avoided military service by seeking and receiving four military draft deferments, some for university study and others for serving as a “minister of religion” in France.

Yep...another chicken-hawk...conservative hypocrisy

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:31 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Yep...another chicken-sh!t liberal hypocrisy

TIFIFY
Pot...Kettle.

Care to talk about Barry's last 3.5 years in office?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:05 pm 

Obama Leaves Jay-Z And Beyonce Fundraiser With A Whopping $4 Million In His Pocket
Thanks one-percenters, now it’s back to around the clock class warfare.

Quote:
After enduring a little ribbing on “Late Show With David Letterman” in New York on Tuesday, President Obama collected $4 million at a fundraiser hosted by Jay-Z and Beyoncé at their lounge bar, Manhattan’s 40/40 Club.

About 100 donors who paid $40,000 each to attend the event sat on sofas in a large, glass room, according to the pool report.

Jay-Z and Beyoncé gave only brief remarks, letting Mr. Obama bask in limelight.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke