Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tropical Storm Isaac...a sign?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:38 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
TAMPA, Fla. -- Giant, walking vaginas have descended upon the Republican National Convention.

You are afraid of those...aren't ya...

Me?
Afraid of Artie and sparks?
Don't think so.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:39 am 

edge540 wrote:
happy jack wrote:
edge540 wrote:
Were Bush to say something stupid once per hour for the rest of his life, he still would not be able to come up with something as bad as:

"If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

Nah, that's almost as bad as your boy Mittens saying:

"I'm not concerned about the very poor,"

"I like being able to fire people"

"Ann drives a couple of Cadillacs, actually."

"I have some great friends who are NASCAR team owners"

I have no problem with any of the above quotes.
What exactly do you find problematic about them?

Absolutely nothing at all.
That's exactly what I would except from an avaricious, narcissistic, egotistical out of touch elitist, flip-flopping, pathogical liar.

Really, edge?
That’s the best you got?
Maybe you should bring up his tax returns again, because everyone’s really been clamoring for those, haven’t they?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:55 am 

edge540 wrote:
That's exactly what I would except from an avaricious, narcissistic, egotistical out of touch elitist, flip-flopping, pathogical liar.[/b]

Successful people, and those who want to be successful, tend to not aspire to punching a clock, turning the same screw, hanging the same tire, or filing the same forms for twenty years, and retiring to a 75 year-old, 900 square-foot house in Hammond/Gary/East Chicago/Whiting and gambling and carp fishing their lives away.

Successful people don't want to "be in touch" with constituencies of whiny public employees and tattooed, chain-smoking single mothers with seventh-grade educations. Mitt Romney needs to "stay in touch" with those who will provide a future for the country, and not those who need a government representative to wipe their noses.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:00 am 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
edge540 wrote:
That's exactly what I would except from an avaricious, narcissistic, egotistical out of touch elitist, flip-flopping, pathogical liar.[/b]

Successful people, and those who want to be successful, tend to not aspire to punching a clock, turning the same screw, hanging the same tire, or filing the same forms for twenty years, and retiring to a 75 year-old, 900 square-foot house in Hammond/Gary/East Chicago/Whiting and gambling and carp fishing their lives away.

Successful people don't want to "be in touch" with constituencies of whiny public employees and tattooed, chain-smoking single mothers with seventh-grade educations. Mitt Romney needs to "stay in touch" with those who will provide a future for the country, and not those who need a government representative to wipe their noses.

Well put.
It's amazing how some people despise the success of others.
Impotent envy, I guess.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:07 am 

edge540 wrote:
Fact is I did answer your bullshit abortion question. You didn't answer mine, so stop lying.

edge540 wrote:
Sorry, I don't have time sifting through all your bullshit.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10550&start=1800

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:12 am 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
edge540 wrote:

Mitt Romney needs to "stay in touch" with those who will provide a future for the country, and not those who need a government representative to wipe their noses.

"Successful people" like Mitt Romney do not give a crap about the future of this country.
The only people Mitt Romney cares about and stays in touch with are people like himself- greedy millionaires and billionaires who's only goal in life is to make even more money on the backs of the middle class and avoid paying taxes with offshore accounts. We don't a president who hides his wealth in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda and Switzerland.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:16 am 

Still waiting grape:
Do you support the GOP Platform on abortions, no exceptions for rape or incest?
Hey, I'm just curious.
If your 16 year old daughter was raped...oh wait, make that "foresibly raped"(Paul Ryan style, something he's very proud of) by one of those "animals" you rant about, would you support Paul Ryan and the GOP platform of not letting her get an abortion?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:56 am 

edge540 wrote:
Still waiting grape:
Do you support the GOP Platform on abortions, no exceptions for rape or incest?
Hey, I'm just curious.
If your 16 year old daughter was raped...oh wait, make that "foresibly raped"(Paul Ryan style, something he's very proud of) by one of those "animals" you rant about, would you support Paul Ryan and the GOP platform of not letting her get an abortion?

''Still waiting grape:''

Really edge?...I'm still waiting for you to answer this one.

if one of your kids was confronting a life and death medical situation, which doctor would you prefer?

a White doctor who is the best in his field, or the minority doctor who failed twice before they changed the grading curve that finally allowed him to pass?

which one would you prefer to treat your child?

answer that or GFY.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:23 am 

Perhaps you can prove that there is such a thing as a "minority doctor who failed twice before they changed the grading curve that finally allowed him to pass." Yes?
"answer that or GFY."

Most normal people would say that's the vitriolic ranting of an ignorant racist troll. I agree.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:49 am 

edge540 wrote:
Perhaps you can prove that there is such a thing as a "minority doctor who failed twice before they changed the grading curve that finally allowed him to pass." Yes?
"answer that or GFY."

Most normal people would say that's the vitriolic ranting of an ignorant racist troll. I agree.

Agree all you want.

your just a little cowardly little welfare parasite who won't answer the questions regarding DUMBO but demands that everyone else answer yours.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:18 am 

edge540 wrote:
We don't a president who hides his wealth in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda and Switzerland.

Do you ever proof read your gibberish?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:38 am 

No I don't, I count on you doing it, thanks.
We don't need a president who hides his wealth in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda and Switzerland.

That will be confirmed by the voters come November.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:52 pm 

I think the Democratic position on rape (at least drug-induced geriatric rape) has been established by sitting Democratic Senator Al Franken, who joked about drugging Leslie Stahl. I don't know if that qualifies as forcible rape, but Mr. Franken did use the word "rape". Vice President Biden has appeared with Al Franken at a campaign stop, so obviously Joe Biden is a proponent of rape as well. By extension, all the LC Democrats who elbowed their way into photos with him think the whole problem of rape is vastly overblown.

Sparks Hein, big-time Region Democrat, has stated that rape needs to be kept in perspective. From what I gather, if either his wife or daughter was raped, he tell them to take a chill pill and hand them a "Best of Stuart Smalley" videotape.

The idea that the average Reege-tard, let alone Reege-tards north of 80/94 have any concept of hedge funds, options, offshore accounts, private equity firms, etc. is ludicrous. Once you get past lottery tickets, welfare payments, political bribes, and a lucky pull at a slot machine, you pretty much leave them in the dust.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:18 pm 

Heard about a new drinking game...called sober as a mormon...You take a drink whenever you see a non-white person at the rnc...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:29 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Heard about a new drinking game...called sober as a mormon...You take a drink whenever you see a non-white person at the rnc...

http://michellemalkin.com/2012/08/29/gop-diversity/

If last night’s GOP convention seemed to have a stunning lack of diversity…

By Doug Powers • August 29, 2012 09:49 AM
**Written by Doug Powers

…you were probably watching MSNBC:

When popular Tea Party candidate Ted Cruz, the GOP nominee for Senate, took the stage, MSNBC cut away from the Republican National Convention and the Hispanic Republican from Texas’ speech.
MSNBC stayed on commercial through former Democratic Rep. Artur Davis’ speech, as well. Davis, who recently became a Republican, is black.
Then, when Puerto Rican Governor Luis Fortuno’s wife Luce’ Vela Fortuño took the stage minutes later, MSNBC hosts Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews opted to talk over the First Lady’s speech.
And Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval? Noticeably missing from MSNBC, too.
Mia Love, a black candidate for Congress in Utah, was also ignored by MSNBC.
Hey, if it doesn’t fit the talking points, just don’t show it. Voilà!
If you happened to have been stuck in a place that only had MSNBC on, The Right Scoop has the speeches of Davis, Cruz, Love, etc. posted here.
While we ponder how MSNBC will manage to avoid showing tonight’s speeches by Condoleezza Rice and Governor Luis Fortuño in order for Chris Matthews to have more time to discuss the GOP’s dog whistle racism, enjoy this headline at the Washington Post.
Update: Via Instapundit, have a look at NBC’s section featuring Tuesday night’s RNC speeches. The people mentioned above have been erased from history.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/20 ... ights-rnc-

Exactly right.
If it doesn't follow the prescribed narrative of the mainstream media, it may as well have never happened.
Dipshits.
I had assumed that there would be at least one shitforbrains posting to this board who would fall for that narrative, and I wasn’t disappointed.

Barack Obama

Last edited by happy jack on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next