Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: BELIEVE
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:52 pm 

Just keeping this topic open if mittens win...A presumptive strike...Because just like you rethugs...couldn't wait to talk trash...(just like mcconnel in 2010)...
never back down...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

Post subject: Re: BELIEVE
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:34 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Just keeping this topic open if mittens win...A presumptive strike...Because just like you rethugs...couldn't wait to talk trash...(just like mcconnel in 2010)...
never back down...

You ALWAYS bring the finest gibberish to the discussion.

That I do BELIEVE.

Maybe one of the other leftards can translate for us.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:32 pm 

Believe this...
Quote:
Kolob… signifies the first great grand governing fixed star which is the farthest that ever has been discovered by the fathers which was discovered by Methusela and also by Abraham.
Joseph Smith - Mormon prophet

Quote:
Kolob, signifying the first creation, nearest to the celestial, or the residence of God.

...hey if elected, he may put more money into NASA to find this planet...just hope you don't see romney or ryan wearing nike shoes...LOL

http://www.mormonhandbook.com/home/kolob.html

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
]...hey if elected, he may put more money into NASA to find this planet...just hope you don't see romney or ryan wearing nike shoes...LOL[/color]

Yeah...you're really desperate.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:48 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
]...hey if elected, he may put more money into NASA to find this planet...just hope you don't see romney or ryan wearing nike shoes...LOL[/color]

Yeah...you're really desperate.

...and not one word about romney's religion or the planet he believes where God resides...boy religion sure was a sticking point with you last time around!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:37 am 

There is no more denying that the so-called mainstream media is in the tank for Barack Obama. This fact now needs to be accepted for what it is, and conservatives, libertarians and Republicans must stop wasting so much time either pointing out the obvious or attempting to deal with those out to humiliate and defeat them.
The present day incarnation of the media will not nor is it capable of change. This is an insular establishment so imbued with group-think that they are unable to generate an original thought. Their primary concern is themselves and their place within the in-crowd. They live and work among those who consider themselves to be the best and brightest and above all superior to the rabble that lives in the American hinterlands.
Thus they are among the most arrogant and self-centered people in the country and are not worthy of the rest of us spending so much time pointing out their absurd statements and bias.
The media is first and foremost a business, and that alone will insure the ultimate failure of the industry. There is no part of the mainstream media that is not declining, with many hemorrhaging red ink. Whether it be the newspapers who have seen a 40+% drop in readership, or the various television networks with a similar decline, news magazine which are now virtually non-existent and cable news channels with an national audience the size of Providence, Rhode Island, the mainstream as it is constituted today is destined for the ash heap of history.
Unfortunately those in the media are so myopic and self-absorbed that they do not see the hand-writing on the wall. This election season will be the last hurrah for the old media as the internet, talk radio, social media and Fox News will dominate the dissemination of news in the next presidential cycle.
By so many on the right continually pointing out the many singular and obvious examples of bias in the mainstream media, all that is accomplished is to give those who wallow in their predisposition an audience and unwarranted attention. As for those Republicans running for political office, they need to stop thinking they will ever receive a fair hearing on any mainstream media outlet and if required to deal with them then do so as they would a political adversary.
It is time to stop reacting to the absurd rantings of those such as Chris Matthews, Chucksmo or the bias through selective reporting by the network anchors and focus on denying Barack Obama and his minions a second term. That alone will further cement the fate of those in the media who will come face to face with reality when their high paying jobs are no more and they are forced to work at greatly reduced salaries for left-wing internet sites.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... z25VmD5NR9

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:17 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
...and not one word about romney's religion or the planet he believes where God resides...boy religion sure was a sticking point with you last time around![/color]

Yep!

Not one word of his religious leader's "goddamning America"

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:27 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
...and not one word about romney's religion or the planet he believes where God resides...boy religion sure was a sticking point with you last time around![/color]

Yep!

...but there was a response from obama immediately..
Quote:
Senator Barack Obama broke forcefully on Tuesday with his former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr.

Quote:
At a news conference here, Mr. Obama denounced remarks Mr. Wright made in a series of televised appearances over the last several days.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/30/us/politics/30obama.html?_r=1&ref=politics

But nothing from romney about the planet his religion thinks exists or his viewpoint about polygamy...or the fact that if you are a true Christian and believe what is written in the bible you then have no choice to brand the mormons as evil liars (see below)... I would think tiger1 would have to agree with this assessment also...
Quote:
The only authoritative scriptures given by God are the 39 books of the Old Testament and the New Testament of the Bible. God promised to preserve his word and to suggest that the Bible was mistranslated and corrupted would be to call God a liar. If God were to give additional revelations they would be consistent with any prior revelations thus eliminating Mormon writings, since they stand in direct opposition to the divine revelation that has already been given in the Bible

http://contenderministries.org/mormonism/comparison.php

So the rethugs will be voting for a person that believes in an evil religion...and that will be ok...conservative hypocrisy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:18 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:

Yep!

...but there was a response from obama immediately..
Quote:
Senator Barack Obama broke forcefully on Tuesday with his former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr.

Quote:
At a news conference here, Mr. Obama denounced remarks Mr. Wright made in a series of televised appearances over the last several days.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/30/us/politics/30obama.html?_r=1&ref=politics

But nothing from romney about the planet his religion thinks exists or his viewpoint about polygamy...or the fact that if you are a true Christian and believe what is written in the bible you then have no choice to brand the mormons as evil liars (see below)... I would think tiger1 would have to agree with this assessment also...
Quote:
The only authoritative scriptures given by God are the 39 books of the Old Testament and the New Testament of the Bible. God promised to preserve his word and to suggest that the Bible was mistranslated and corrupted would be to call God a liar. If God were to give additional revelations they would be consistent with any prior revelations thus eliminating Mormon writings, since they stand in direct opposition to the divine revelation that has already been given in the Bible

http://contenderministries.org/mormonism/comparison.php

So the rethugs will be voting for a person that believes in an evil religion...and that will be ok...conservative hypocrisy

Babble much?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:49 am 

No kidding. And this guy has boasted of his MS from Southern Illinois. Like the scarecrow said in "The Wizard of Oz", "I can give you a diploma, but I can't give you a brain."