Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Stick a fork in Mitt
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:17 am 

That's a shame.
Quote:
POLITICO
Poll: More trust President Obama on Medicare
A majority of voters are pessimistic that Medicare will still provide adequate health care in two decades.
Close
By KEVIN ROBILLARD | 9/24/12

More swing-state voters trust President Barack Obama to handle Medicare than Mitt Romney, according to a poll Monday.

Fifty percent of registered voters in 12 swing states trust Obama to handle Medicare, compared to 44 percent who trust Romney more, according to a Gallup Poll. Nationally, Obama has a 51 percent to 43 percent edge over the Republican nominee.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/09 ... z27PO8Plsv

Stick a fork in Mitt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:56 am 

decades?

Medicare is going to implode in 2 years.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:13 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Holy crap, George Romney at one time was an entitlement gubmint parasite, freeloading paid no taxes, welfare slug.
Quote:
“I mentioned my dad, my dad was born in Mexico of Americans parents living there. At age 5 or 6 there was revolution. They came back to the United States, and my dad had to get help, financial help, the government helped his family be able to get on their feet again.- Mitt Romney

But hey, as long as you're a republican that's OK.

I think what you and most other average everyday Reege-tards and Ree-jects have missed is that George Romney received aid for a finite period of time. He did not decide to make his living by sitting on his front porch and abusing Kools, Colt .45's, and pork rinds. He didn't complain that he wasn't being paid enough for sitting around on his half-moons waiting for his outmoded job to return. He made something of himself.

You're Reege-tarded.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:26 pm 

See Mittens on 60 Minutes last night? This is why your boy will be a loser come November. This is the kind of inane drivel you're voting for:
Quote:
PELLEY: You pray every night before you go to bed?

ROMNEY: I do pray every night, yeah.

PELLEY: What do you ask for?

ROMNEY: That's between me and God. But mostly wisdom and -- and understanding. I -- I seek to understand things that I don't understand.

PELLEY: Presidencies are remembered for big ideas, emancipation, Social Security, man on the moon. What's your big idea?

ROMNEY: Freedom. I want to restore the kind of freedom that has always driven America's economy. And that's allowed us to be the shining city on the hill. The kind of freedom that has brought people here from all over the world. I want people to come here, legally to want to be here. I want the best and brightest to say America's the place of opportunity because of the freedom there to pursue your dreams. So my message is restore the kind of freedom that allows America to lead the world.

WTF...?..."freedom"?...that's your big idea? "freedom"?....Wow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:38 pm 

edge540 wrote:
WTF...?..."freedom"?...that's your big idea? "freedom"?....Wow[/b]

Dear Stupid,

I can see how that is a foreign concept to a leach like you.

Freedom to work hard.

Freedom to work for yourself without being regulated and taxed out of business.

Freedom to get ahead on your own.

Freedom to keep and decide how what you earned is spent, rather than having it taken from you by the government to be "spread around" to the leeches who refuse to work for themselves...like you and the rest of the 47%.

Freedom to go from being one of the 47% to being part of the 1%.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

Last edited by -={ARCLIGHT}=- on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:40 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
[quote="edge540"WTF...?..."freedom"?...that's your big idea? "freedom"?....Wow[/b]

Quote:
Dear Stupid,

I can see how that is a foreign concept to a leach like you.

Freedom to work hard.

Freedom to work for yourself without being regulated and taxed out of business.

Freedom to get ahead on your own.

Freedom to keep and decide how what you earned is spent, rather than having it taken from you by the government to be "spread around to the leeches who refuse to work for themselves...like you and the rest of the 47%.

Freedom to go from being one of the 47% to being part of the 1%.

That's nice...and it's all bullshit, dumbfuk.
Freedom my ass.
Quote:
Incomes for 90% of Americans have been stuck in neutral, and it's not just because of the Great Recession. Middle-class incomes have been stagnant for at least a generation, while the wealthiest tier has surged ahead at lighting speed.

In 1988, the income of an average American taxpayer was $33,400, adjusted for inflation. Fast forward 20 years, and not much had changed: The average income was still just $33,000 in 2008, according to IRS data.

Meanwhile, the richest 1% of Americans -- those making $380,000 or more -- have seen their incomes grow 33% over the last 20 years, leaving average Americans in the dust. (How the rich became the über rich)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:53 pm 

Analysis: For Romney, some troubling signs among older voters
Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Even before his running mate was booed by a lobbying group for older Americans on Friday, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney was losing support among such voters, whose backing is crucial to his hopes of winning the November 6 election.

Quote:
Support for Romney among Americans age 60 and older has crumbled, from a 20-point lead over Democratic President Barack Obama to less than 4 points.

http://news.yahoo.com/analysis-romney-troubling-signs-among-older-voters-050732957.html

OUCH....

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:02 pm 

edge540 wrote:
That's nice...and it's all bullshit, dumbfuk[/color]

Dear Stupid,

Do you wonder why I call you Stupid?

Because that response right there is a great example.

You have not got an original thought rolling around in that empty skull.

Just a spoiled child, who never thought for himself, so instead of being able to reason and debate, you just scream at the frustration of your own stupidity and can only express yourself with vulgarity rather than persuasion.

You and the other two stooges are perfect examples of just how devastatingly ignorant one must be to think that Barry has done a good job and should be allowed to continue leading this country.

Now I understand clearly why you jam your head as hard as you can into the lefty echo chamber, if you didn't constantly fill your head with that, you'd have no thoughts at all.

Your inability to have original thoughts of your own make you desperate to fill your head with what ever the LMSM, the dailykos, gawker, or media matters spoon feeds you, so you can regurgitate it here as if you thought of it yourself.

Well UNedgeUKATED, now you at least know why I refer to you as "Dear Stupid", it is your in ability to think for yourself that keeps you trapped in the permanent underclass.

The hand that you think is helping you up is actually the hand that is holding you down.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:05 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
OUCH....[/color]

Just in time, here comes the other MENSA member.[/s]

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:36 pm 

Even other Republicans are turning on Mittens.
After the week Mitt Romney’s had, his campaign would be forgiven for looking forward to the weekend. His campaign has been called a “rolling calamity” and his shocking comments to high dollar donors in Boca Raton where he wrote off half of the country have been making the rounds on the Internet, into voters’ living rooms and onto swing state front pages.
The TGIF mood in Boston was tampered last week by Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker. It seems Governor Walker felt the need to air some public critiques of the Romney-Ryan campaign and its message. Governor Walker isn’t happy about how the Paul Ryan VP pick has been handled and he – along with most Americans – thinks Mitt Romney needs to actually put forward a plan if he expects to be elected President.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:00 pm 

sparks wrote:
Even other Republicans are turning on Mittens.
After the week Mitt Romney’s had, his campaign would be forgiven for looking forward to the weekend. His campaign has been called a “rolling calamity” and his shocking comments to high dollar donors in Boca Raton where he wrote off half of the country have been making the rounds on the Internet, into voters’ living rooms and onto swing state front pages.
The TGIF mood in Boston was tampered last week by Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker. It seems Governor Walker felt the need to air some public critiques of the Romney-Ryan campaign and its message. Governor Walker isn’t happy about how the Paul Ryan VP pick has been handled and he – along with most Americans – thinks Mitt Romney needs to actually put forward a plan if he expects to be elected President.

I hope no one thinks that sparky wrote that, he plagiarized it from here.

http://samuel-warde.com/2012/09/governo ... -campaign/

What is it with liberals being to ashamed of their biased source material to ever link it?

What did I tell you?

Not an original thought in their empty pointy skulls.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:25 pm 

Quote:
"Freedom to go from being one of the 47% to being part of the 1%."

That's funny...keep dreamimg Arc :mrgreen:
And now back on topic:
Thanks Peggy
Quote:

Noonan: Romney campaign is a "rolling calamity"
(CBS News) Peggy Noonan, the Wall Street Journal columnist and former speechwriter for President Ronald Reagan, hasn't been shy about voicing her concerns about Mitt Romney's campaign, but in a Friday column she stepped up her critique.

"The Romney campaign has to get turned around," she wrote. "This week I called it incompetent, but only because I was being polite. I really meant 'rolling calamity.'"

Noonan is one of several conservative pundits who in recent weeks have spoken out about the Romney campaign's perceived missteps, such as its response to the crisis in Libya and the lack of policy details put forth. The Romney campaign has largely dismissed the criticism, telling the conservative National Review that being unpopular in Washington is more of an advantage than a disadvantage.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:39 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
OUCH....[/color]

Just in time, here comes the other MENSA member.[/s]

Typical...haven't seen anything about rom-knees ideas on fixing what you perceive to be wrong...oh that's right he hasn't said what they are yet...I guess more than doubling the Dow is no big deal...geez a person's 401K was in the toilet when obama took over now people are increasing their returns...You would think you and your fellow cons would love that...but not a word...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:40 pm 

edge540 wrote:
That's funny...keep dreamimg Arc

You are the proverbial damp candle when it comes to original though, persuasion, and creativity in your writing.

PS that is NOT how you spell "dreaming".

Sleep tight Stupid!

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:43 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
I guess more than doubling the Dow is no big deal

I guess you have no problem with more than tripling the nation's debt in 3.75 years from $5T to $16T.

...but not a word..

P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next