Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Stick a fork in Mitt
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:19 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
edge540 wrote:
That's nice...and it's all bullshit, dumbfuk[/color]

Dear Stupid,

Do you wonder why I call you Stupid?

Because that response right there is a great example.

You have not got an original thought rolling around in that empty skull.

Just a spoiled child, who never thought for himself, so instead of being able to reason and debate, you just scream at the frustration of your own stupidity and can only express yourself with vulgarity rather than persuasion.

You and the other two stooges are perfect examples of just how devastatingly ignorant one must be to think that Barry has done a good job and should be allowed to continue leading this country.

Now I understand clearly why you jam your head as hard as you can into the lefty echo chamber, if you didn't constantly fill your head with that, you'd have no thoughts at all.

Your inability to have original thoughts of your own make you desperate to fill your head with what ever the LMSM, the dailykos, gawker, or media matters spoon feeds you, so you can regurgitate it here as if you thought of it yourself.

Well UNedgeUKATED, now you at least know why I refer to you as "Dear Stupid", it is your in ability to think for yourself that keeps you trapped in the permanent underclass.

The hand that you think is helping you up is actually the hand that is holding you down.

You know...it all just hit me.

No wonder you worship Barry, he is JUST LIKE YOU.

I mean, and I don't think you will try to dispute me, but Neither the libs on this board can think for themselves and nor can Barry.

They suck...extemporaneously.

They try to stick to the liberal echo chamber teleprompter, just like Barry.

And when ever Barry tries it, he winds up embarrassing himself, just like Joe.

Bill Clinton was far too slick to get caught with problems like this.

But you and Barry were never "Bill Clinton" instead you were "Barry Soreto Obama".

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:30 am 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:41 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
sparks wrote:
Even other Republicans are turning on Mittens.
After the week Mitt Romney’s had, his campaign would be forgiven for looking forward to the weekend. His campaign has been called a “rolling calamity” and his shocking comments to high dollar donors in Boca Raton where he wrote off half of the country have been making the rounds on the Internet, into voters’ living rooms and onto swing state front pages.
The TGIF mood in Boston was tampered last week by Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker. It seems Governor Walker felt the need to air some public critiques of the Romney-Ryan campaign and its message. Governor Walker isn’t happy about how the Paul Ryan VP pick has been handled and he – along with most Americans – thinks Mitt Romney needs to actually put forward a plan if he expects to be elected President.

I hope no one thinks that sparky wrote that, he plagiarized it from here.

http://samuel-warde.com/2012/09/governo ... -campaign/

Glad to see you are opening your mind and checking out intelligent websites for a change.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:47 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
edge540 wrote:
That's funny...keep dreamimg Arc

You are the proverbial damp candle when it comes to original though, persuasion, and creativity in your writing.

That's special coming from a low information, clueless, conservative brainstem who posts nothing more than photos or right wing bullshit that's been debunked. Pot-kettle.
Quote:
PS that is NOT how you spell "dreaming".

Oh really? Tell us genius, how does a moron like you spell "dreaming."
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dreaming
What a fuking idiot.
Quote:
I guess you have no problem with more than tripling the nation's debt in 3.75 years from $5T to $16T.

...but not a word..

Instead repeating fanatical right wing nonsense, next time do a factcheck so you don't prove that you're stupid and ignorant.
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/02/duelin ... eceptions/

It was your boy W, the buffoon from Texas who DOUBLED the national debt, with not a peep from idiots like you. You know, that's when YOU HAD ALL THAT "FREEDOM" genius. That's the problem when you have your head up your ass, you don't know the facts.

BTW, when you had all that "freedom" when W was in the White House and the GOP had both houses, were you makng 6 figures or was it 7 figures?...LOL. Were you part of the 1 percent or was it the 2 percent? :smt005 :mrgreen: :smt005
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... nder-bush/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:32 pm 

sparks wrote:
Patriotic Americans know that we have a responsibility to take care of the veterans who served their country.

what a fückin idiot...

if YOU were a veteran... which YOU AIN'T..., you'd stop licking the piss off DUMBOs shoes...

Quote:
Numbers indicate veterans feel alienated by Obama
Human Events, by Hope Hodge

New poll data shows that while President Barack Obama maintains a slight lead in the overall race, he can’t hope to catch challenger Mitt Romney in support among military veterans. Obama trailed by margins of between 12 and 20 percent in the swing states of Virginia, Ohio, and Florida, according to NBC/Wall Street Journal/Marist surveys conducted earlier this month. The widest gap, with Romney leading 58 percent to 38 percent among veterans, is in the swing state of Florida, a state crucial for Romney to carry in the general election.

http://www.humanevents.com/2012/09/25/n ... -by-obama/

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:33 pm 

Ah geeeez, Mittens tells half the people in this country to go fu*&k themselves and look what happens.

"Turn out the lights, the party's over"

Quote:
Poll: Obama has 10-point lead over Romney in Ohio

The third poll in the past four days shows President Barack Obama leading in Ohio.

Today’s survey has the largest margin yet, a 10-point bulge over Mitt Romney in the Quinnipiac University/CBS News/New York Times Swing State Poll.

The Democrat also has rolled to large leads in Florida and Pennsylvania. If those results among likely voters hold, Obama’s re-election is virtually guaranteed.

The actual numbers:

Ohio – Obama 53 percent, Romney 43.

Florida – Obama 53 percent, Romney 44 percent.

Pennsylvania – Obama 54 percent, Romney 42 percent.

Stay tuned for resident racist to dismiss all polls as bullshit. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:42 am 

edge540 wrote:
Stay tuned for resident racist to dismiss all polls as bullshit.[/b]

Dear Stupid,

Please feel free to quote any racist post I have ever made.

Hope you are happy for many servings of humble pie when Barry has to participate in the debates without a teleprompter.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:38 am 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:32 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
Dear Stupid,
Please feel free to quote any racist post I have ever made.

I find it interesting that YOU think you're a racist.

Moby Grape wrote:
Quote:
"now you'll understand why ANY poll showing DUMBO with ANY kind of an advantage is PURE bullshit".

Do you not ever get tired of stepping on that rake?
Quote:
Hope you are happy for many servings of humble pie when Barry has to participate in the debates without a teleprompter.

Like I said before genius, Keep dreaming.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:28 am 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:08 am 

:lol: :smt006

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:27 pm 

Too Funny
When the clueless buffoon from Texas, the WORST president in the history of this country is more popular, you know it's really_really bad.
Quote:
Bush Is Now More Popular than Romney

By Katrina Trinko

September 28, 2012

George W. Bush has favorable ratings of 46 percent and unfavorable ratings of 49 percent among adults in the new Bloomberg poll. In contrast, Mitt Romney has favorable ratings of 43 percent and unfavorable ratings of 50 percent. President Obama is doing better than either of them, with favorable ratings of 52 percent and unfavorables of 44 percent.

Among likely voters, Obama is at 49 percent and Romney at 43 percent. The partisan breakdown is 36 percent Republican, 38 percent Democrat, and 21 percent independent.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:04 pm 

planewreck540 wrote:

September 28, 2012

Bloomberg poll.

:roll:

Big deal.

CBS News/ NY Times calls it 44% - 44% making Obama lower than President Bush.

Way too funny. :smt005

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:42 pm 

USMarine wrote:
planewreck540 wrote:

September 28, 2012

Bloomberg poll.

:roll:

Big deal.

CBS News/ NY Times calls it 44% - 44% making Obama lower than President Bush.

Way too funny. :smt005

Link please
Meanwhile...
Quote:
The latest national survey for right-leaning Fox shows President Obama with a stable 48-43 percent lead over Romney among likely voters. By a 50-46 margin, the 1,208 registered voters surveyed said they believe America’s 44th president deserves to be reelected.

Obama has a slightly larger 49-41 percent lead among all registered voters, according to the poll, taken Sept. 24-26.

Big deal?...way,way too funny?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:07 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Link please
Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...UNedgeUKATED posts data without a link...
Sauce for the goose...

P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next