Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: We Are Hungry
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:12 am 

planewreck540 wrote:
Well let's see.
The 10 year old neighbor kid across the street doesn't have access to a bag of chips and a Coke for lunch, so that somehow according to the brilliant reasoning and logic of our resident racist is somehow "government intrusion" in the lives my family.

It's none of your damn business what the kid across the street eats and it's none of the government's business either.

:smt021

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:31 am 

Damn right.
The government has more important buisness to attend to like preventing poor women from having cancer screenings, mammograms and forcing women to have vaginal ultrasounds.

Last edited by edge540 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am 

planewreck540 wrote:
Damn right.
The government has more important buisness to attend to like preventing poor women from having mamagrams and forcing women to have vaginal ultrasounds.

:roll:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:30 pm 

USMarine wrote:
:smt005

Splinks is a perfect example of how weak and incompetent the Libs are and have always been.

Let me guess, it's everyone else's fault that splihks is a lardass and can't control his own eating so he needs government to do it for him. Government sends his kids to college, tells him how much to eat, tells him where to work and he loves it!

Typical.... :roll:

What is his excuse for his wide rear end? FYI, at 101 pounds, I am definately not a blob, unlike someone else we know. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:32 pm 

Moby Grape wrote:
sparks wrote:
b]
USMarine wrote:
:smt005

Splinks is a perfect example of how weak and incompetent the Libs are and have always been.

Let me guess, it's everyone else's fault that splihks is a lardass and can't control his own eating so he needs government to do it for him. Government sends his kids to college, tells him how much to eat, tells him where to work and he loves it!

Typical.... :roll:

I'm glad to see I still own us moron. He's responding to my posts at 5:30 in the morning with his usual loser moron drivel!

hey fatass...still waiting for you to tell us us how much of your time and money you donate to charity.

your kid flunk out of college yet?

only reason I ask is that you claimed that having taxpayers foot the bill for the tuition instead of you was somehow going to make Hammond a better place to live but you never quite said how.

c'mon big mouth...tell us.

Speaking of college, my daughter got a free ride through PRIVATE scholarships. She didn't use College Bound, and didn't need it. BTW, so far, she is still aceing EVERYTHING.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:54 pm 

High School Students Planning Cafeteria Boycott To Protest New Obama Lunch Guidelines

Youth Vote

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:41 am 

USMarine wrote:
splarks wrote:
He's responding to my posts at 5:30 in the morning

Quote:
splarks
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:30 am

the truth hurts, doesn't it loser? I can post here anytime I want day and night and you'll respond within minutes because you're a pathetic little troll with no life.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:06 am 

So how does splirks posting a picture of him and his wife have anything to do with this thread?

:roll:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:37 am 

Quote:
N.J. High School Students Planning Cafeteria Boycott To Protest Obama Guidelines

Parsippany Hills Students Ask, Why Should We Pay For The Obese's Problems?

September 27, 2012 11:58 PM

PARSIPPANY, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — Students at Parsippany Hills High School held a strategy session on Thursday to discuss a potential lunch strike, on Friday, over what they have called inadequately sized meals.

“This year you’re eating lunch and you’re like ‘Did I even eat?’ You’re not even full,” senior Brandon Faris told CBS 2′s Derricke Dennis.

New federal guidelines stemming from first lady Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign have resulted in limits on protein and bread, and an increase in vegetables and fruits. The changes have also come at an increased cost.

All of it has also sparked a student campaign that has included online parody videos of students falling sleep in class and performing sluggishly in sports.

They hope to further their efforts with a cafeteria boycott that will cost the school money, and students like Faris said they want to know why they are paying the price for other people’s problems.

“If somebody’s obese why should someone like me who’s not obese have to suffer, and eat a small meal when I’d rather have a bigger meal?” he said.

“If somebody’s obese why should someone like me who’s not obese have to suffer, and eat a small meal when I’d rather have a bigger meal?” he said.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/09/27/ ... uidelines/

:brave: :usa2:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:51 am 

Schools are stopping the kids from bringing in outside food. From what I have been told, the portions in the Hammond Schools have been cut in half, and some kids who brought in their own food were given detentions for doing so.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:28 am 

Tiger1 wrote:
Schools are stopping the kids from bringing in outside food. From what I have been told, the portions in the Hammond Schools have been cut in half, and some kids who brought in their own food were given detentions for doing so.

I think a person runnning for a school board position should have credible information...

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:35 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
I think a person runnning for a school board position should have credible information...

and you do?

share it with us.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:45 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

Are you running for school board? The only candidates running for school board in Hammond are 2 incumbents, and Tom Kaczmerczak(sp).

The information is quite credible.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:53 am 

sparks wrote:
the truth hurts, doesn't it loser? I can post here anytime I want day and night and you'll respond within minutes because you're a pathetic little troll with no life.

Straight from the Mr. and Mrs. Sparks wedding album. Maybe making Baby Sparks?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:07 am 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
sparks wrote:

Straight from the Mr. and Mrs. Sparks wedding album. Maybe making Baby Sparks?

Careful observers will note that neither of them looks hungry, but that won't keep them away from The Old Country Buffet!

Take that, Michelle Obama!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next