Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Obama Wins Re-Election 2012
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:21 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
OBAMA: ISIS IS NOT GETTING 'STRONGER', WE HAVE 'CONTAINED' THEM
TALK ABOUT A SERIOUS CASE OF "OPEN MOUTH, INSERT FOOT"!!!

Quote:
Friday on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” President Barack Obama seemingly downplayed the threat of ISIS in an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that aired on Friday’s broadcast of “Good Morning America.”

Stephanopoulos asked Obama if ISIS was gaining in strength, to which Obama denied they were.

“I don’t think they’re gaining strength,” Obama responded. “What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq, and in Syria they’ll come in, they’ll leave, but you don’t see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain.”

“What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures,” he admitted. “We’ve made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters and part our goal has to be to recruit more effective Sunni partners in Iraq to really go on offense rather than simply engage in defense.”

So what do you think, he's either a massive liar, or incredibly stupid?

Yes?

Their silence is deafening!

chuckmo48 wrote:
You can thank bush, cheney, and rumsfeld for ISIS, al qaeda, and the other middle eastern terrorists!

Seven years in and Obama's obviously lies about about the status in the War on Terror, and all you can come up with is the impotency of still playing the "Blame Bush" card.

You're a hypocrite of the highest order.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:51 pm 

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:59 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

chuckmo48 wrote:
You can thank bush, cheney, and rumsfeld for ISIS, al qaeda, and the other middle eastern terrorists!

Seven years in and Obama's obviously lies about about the status in the War on Terror, and all you can come up with is the impotency of still playing the "Blame Bush" card.

You're a hypocrite of the highest order.

America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group
Quote:
Since George W. Bush declared the “War on Terror” in October 2001, it has cost the American taxpayer approximately 6.6 trillion dollars and thousands of fallen sons and daughters; but, the wars have also raked in billions of dollars for Washington’s military elite.

Quote:
Truth is, the only way America can win the “War On Terror” is if it stops giving terrorists the motivation and the resources to attack America. Terrorism is the symptom.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:54 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
OBAMA: ISIS IS NOT GETTING 'STRONGER', WE HAVE 'CONTAINED' THEM
TALK ABOUT A SERIOUS CASE OF "OPEN MOUTH, INSERT FOOT"!!!

Quote:
Friday on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” President Barack Obama seemingly downplayed the threat of ISIS in an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that aired on Friday’s broadcast of “Good Morning America.”

Stephanopoulos asked Obama if ISIS was gaining in strength, to which Obama denied they were.

“I don’t think they’re gaining strength,” Obama responded. “What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq, and in Syria they’ll come in, they’ll leave, but you don’t see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain.”

“What we have not yet been able to do is to completely decapitate their command and control structures,” he admitted. “We’ve made some progress in trying to reduce the flow of foreign fighters and part our goal has to be to recruit more effective Sunni partners in Iraq to really go on offense rather than simply engage in defense.”

So what do you think, he's either a massive liar, or incredibly stupid?

Yes?

You keep avoiding the question, when he said that ISIS was "CONTAINED" and "NOT GETTING STRONGER", on the morning of the Paris/Belgium attacks, was he LYING, or STUPID?

Because OBVIOUSLY he was WRONG, WRONG WRONG!

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:39 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Exactly!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:34 pm 

Terrorism Deaths Quadruple Under Obama

The worldwide number of annual terrorist deaths has more than quadrupled since President Barack Obama was inaugurated in January 2009.

Deaths from terrorism increased 80 percent last year to an all-time-record of 32,658 people killed, compared to 18,111 in 2013. The number is up about 426 percent from the 7,654 killed by terrorists in 2008 under President Bush, according to the latest report from ‘Vision of Humanity.’

The 2014 economic cost of 13,370 terrorist attacks in 93 countries included property damage, medical costs, lost income for victims, and the indirect costs of preventing and responding to terrorist acts. The annual “Global Terrorism Index” report estimated those costs hit an all-time-high in 2014 of $52.9 billion.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:32 pm 

...and how many have occurred on our soil? Not a one...How many high level terrorists has this administration taken out many more than any other president! We do not need to get involved in another country's problems. I agree with Rand Paul on that! You should be more afraid of white teens that kill multiple students/people almost on a monthly basis.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:16 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

You keep avoiding the question, when he said that ISIS was "CONTAINED" and "NOT GETTING STRONGER", on the morning of the Paris/Belgium attacks, was he LYING, or STUPID?

Nope, sorry, contrary to partisan right wing low information morons he was 100% spot on:

Quote:

What Barack Obama said about ISIS being contained

Our ruling

Rhodes said that when Obama said ISIS was contained, he "was responding very specifically to the geographic expansion of ISIL in Iraq and Syria."

Looking back at Obama’s interview where he made this comment, it is quite clear that it’s within a narrowly defined scope: ISIS’s territorial expansion in Iraq and Syria. He did not rule out the potential for a terrorist attack, and he also made it clear that the United States’ anti-ISIS efforts are a work in progress.

References or suggestions that Obama claimed ISIS no longer presents an active threat are incorrect.

Further, experts told us that Obama is right that ISIS hasn’t expanded in the region in recent months, though this doesn’t give a full picture of ISIS’s global reach.

Rhodes’ statement rates True.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... contained/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:15 pm 

Joint Chiefs chairman: 'We have not contained' ISIS

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:53 pm 

Obama Right Before CA Attack: U.S. ‘Never More Protected’ Than Now

His timing as always is perfect. Whenever he makes one of these comments, duck.

CYA!

Right before the attack in California happened, President Obama explained to CBS’s Norah O’Donnell that America was safe from the Islamic State and urged Americans to feel safe.

“ISIL is not going to pose an existential threat to us,” he said, insisting that although they were a “dangerous organization,” the country had strengthened national security under his administration.

Obama taped his interview with O’Donnell on Wednesday, right before the attacks occurred. The interview was aired on CBS this morning.

“[W]e have hardened our defenses, our homeland has never been more protected by more effective intelligence and law enforcement professionals at every level than they are now,” he said, prior to the attack in San Bernardino later that day.

The White House extended the interview with O’Donnell after news broke of the attack, allowing him to respond to what was then described as another mass shooting event.

Obama was careful to clarify in the interview that there was always a possibility for attacks but encouraged Americans to feel safe.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:03 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:39 am 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:53 am 

Over 4,500 US troops came home in body bags because of this ass hole.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:03 pm 

edge540 wrote:
Over 4,500 US troops came home in body bags because of this ass hole.

3 Out of 4 U.S. Deaths in Afghanistan Occurred Under Obama

7 years on and the only card you have to play is still "Blame Bush."

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:51 pm 

#ThanksObama

P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next