Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Why the neocons clings to their assault rifles!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:41 am 

Waldman: Not man enough? Buy a gun
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/20/opinion/w ... index.html
They are insecure in their manhood! The nut cases on this board don't even have enough balls to attach their names to their opinions.

Post subject: Re: Why the neocons clings to their assault rifles!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:22 am 

Is "Sparks" your real name?

The originality of that article has the name "Hein" written all over it. Hey, next time, why don't you tell us that the Founding Fathers never anticipated private ownership of semi-automatic guns? No one has gone down that road before.

No one has written more about shopping for guns at Cabela's or tried to sound tough by inviting people to shoot with him at Deb's Guns or go a few rounds with him at the Hammond Boxing Club than one Mr. Sparks Hein. Fat guys usually have small male appendages. Maybe Deb's Guns and the Hammond Boxing Club should require that you be able to see your wazoo before you are allowed to deal with them.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:06 am 

sparks wrote:
Waldman: Not man enough? Buy a gun
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/20/opinion/w ... index.html
They are insecure in their manhood! The nut cases on this board don't even have enough balls to attach their names to their opinions.

Hey, sparkles - how about all those guns you claimed to own?
Did you OD on your own manliness and decide to do a complete 180.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:33 am 

Good question...Why is this country so fascinated with guns? I don't get it...There are about as many guns as our population...Now today, the goof-ball's from the NRA want to teachers to carry guns and have a armed guard in every school in the nation...Yep I guess the new curriculum for teachers now include marksmanship...Or what would the price tag in hiring a guard for every school in this country? Wouldn't that be a massive expansion of the federal government? What a joke...Instead of looking at the real problem just throw more guns at it...Enough of the 2nd amendment crap...Bush sh*t on the 1st, 4th and 6th amendments (Patriot Act) and I didn't hear anyone protesting about that...actually some on this board agreed saying it was needed because of "national security"..Well isn't some kind of evolving of the the 2nd amendment needed because of "National Security"?

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:48 pm 

Here's part of the story that I linked to. I think it is a spot on description of many of the posters on this board.
Marketers have long told potential customers that if you used their product, it would do more than satisfy your consumer desires, it would make you into the kind of person you want to be.
You may not be young, hip, and creative, but if you buy a computer from Apple, you can tell yourself that you are. Wearing a T-shirt from Under Armour won't actually turn you into an athlete, but it doesn't hurt to pretend.
And if you're anxious about your masculinity, if you aren't quite sure whether those around you find you sufficiently strong and potent, the Bushmaster corporation has an answer for you. If you buy one of their semi-automatic rifles -- like the kind Adam Lanza used to murder 20 children and six adults last week -- you may "Consider your Man Card reissued."
That's the message of ads the company has been running, along with a particularly ridiculous social media campaign. Until today -- the page has apparently been taken down, but parts of it are visible here -- you could learn on the "Man Card" section of Bushmaster's website that "In a world of rapidly depleting testosterone, the Bushmaster Man Card declares and confirms that you are a man's man." Then you could fill out a little form to bust on your buddies for not being manly enough, to "Revoke a Man Card." Just enter a brief description of the offense and put it into one of five categories: "Cry baby," "Cupcake," "Short leash," "Coward," or "Just unmanly."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:08 pm 

sparks wrote:
Here's part of the story that I linked to. I think it is a spot on description of many of the posters on this board.

What do you call the hundreds of blacks committing murder in towns like Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC every day? Fragile Black Masculinity?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:31 pm 

Here is the way the NRA want America's schools to look like...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:37 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
sparks wrote:

What do you call the hundreds of blacks committing murder in towns like Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC every day? Fragile Black Masculinity?

I'd call this one more example that shows what a bigot you are. Criminals come in all shades of the rainbow. I think the Russian,Columbian and Italian syndicates are more violent.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:45 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Here is the way the NRA want America's schools to look like...

Please, please tell me that you did not teach English, chuckmo.

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:46 am 

sparks wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
sparks wrote:

I'd call this one more example that shows what a bigot you are. Criminals come in all shades of the rainbow. I think the Russian,Columbian and Italian syndicates are more violent.

Wassamatta you?
You no like-a the Italians?

Barack Obama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:09 am 

sparks wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
sparks wrote:
happyjack wrote:

Wassamatta you?
You no like-a the Italians?

At least they don't quiver like little girls while they hide behind screen names on the internet.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:24 am 

Sparks is so brave. He's the only one who signed up with his real name. Go ahead Brave Heart...tell us what company you work for.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:18 pm 

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:13 pm 

princess sparkles wrote:
while they hide behind screen names on the internet.

And that is how you can tell that princess sparkles has been beaten in an argument, and is out of ammo...mentally...

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:21 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Good question...Why is this country so fascinated with guns? I don't get it...There are about as many guns as our population...Now today, the goof-ball's from the NRA want to teachers to carry guns and have a armed guard in every school in the nation...Yep I guess the new curriculum for teachers now include marksmanship...Or what would the price tag in hiring a guard for every school in this country? Wouldn't that be a massive expansion of the federal government? What a joke...Instead of looking at the real problem just throw more guns at it...Enough of the 2nd amendment crap...Bush sh*t on the 1st, 4th and 6th amendments (Patriot Act) and I didn't hear anyone protesting about that...actually some on this board agreed saying it was needed because of "national security"..Well isn't some kind of evolving of the the 2nd amendment needed because of "National Security"?

See...still no response to some appropriate/timely questions...