Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: Addresses of gun owners published, gun nuts go crazy!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:51 am 

Yeah....and Bill Clinton was going to ram gun control down everybody's throats too. If you remember, and you must because you claim to be so gun savvy, the last "assault weapons" ban simply forced manufacturers to make a few cosmetic changes to their products and they were back on the shelves and no one who wanted to buy any sort of gun had to break a sweat if they were willing to accept a missing flash suppressor or a handle on the top of their AR-15-type clone. I think the NRA has learned that after every mass shooting a bunch of brain-dead moms and half-wits from Hammond-style ghetto cities get a lot of TV time and publicity-seeking politicians come out of the woodwork to get their names in the papers, but after a couple of months, those same brain-dead moms, Hammond half-wits, and politicians lose interest when it comes time to catch up on the latest exploits of the Kardashians or Orange County Wives.

Are you a licensed gun owner? Are your guns registered? Do you carry liability insurance? You've made it known that you're a big gun and ammunition buyer at Deb's Guns and Cabela's in Hammond. Are all of your guns locked away and is all of the paperwork in order?

It always amazes me that people like the gun-toting Sparks Hein get wound up when White people kill off their own but are perfectly willing to accept the Black-on-Black murder as well as the Latino gang shootings that are as routine in Hammond/Gary/East Chicago/Whiting as trips to the liquor store, tobacco establishment, welfare office, and planned parenthood clinic.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:56 am 

suzyq wrote:
sparks wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/25/new-york-journal-news-gun-owners-westchester-rockland-counties_n_2362530.html?utm_hp_ref=daily-brief?utm_source=DailyBrief&utm_campaign=122612&utm_medium=email&utm_content=NewsEntry&utm_term=Daily%20Brief
Gun nuts across the country have their shorts in a bind over this "outrage". The New York Journal used the Freedom of Information act to find out the names and addresses of every gun owner in several counties in New York and publish them on an interactive map. Information like this could have prevented the Sandy Hook shooting if people in the community knew Adam Lanza had access to multiple high powered weapons.

YOU ARE A WORYHLESS P.O.S. YOU TRIED TO GET ME BANNED WHEN I POSTED YOUR PHONE # AND ADDRESS BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAT PIG. WITH THAT SAID, YOU ARE A GUTLESS COWARD. I HAVE MORE INFO THAT I CAN POST AND YOU HAVE THE TINY SMALL BALLS TO BITCH ABOUT GUN OWNERS. YOU AND CHUCKBLO SHOULD GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER. PAY YOUR BILLS YOUR CREDT SCORE IS NOT GETTING ANY BETTER. :smt006 f***!NG LOSER

What? I have a hard time believing that the upright Sparks, who is sticking the residents of Hammond with his kid's college tuition bill, is having any difficulty paying his bills.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:24 pm 

sparks wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
The same day of the Sandy Hook murders, a male in China took a knife, and sliced and diced a couple of dozen little kids in a school.
In England, which doesn't allow guns, people have been attacked with knives. A legislator over there has proposed banning long kitchen knives. He said they serve no purpose in the kitchen, as a short knife will do for food prep.
In Chicago, which has the strictest gun laws on the books, they have broken the record for the number of shooting deaths. The government in Illinois has made it impossible to have a gun for self protection. So, the good people cannot defend themselves, but the criminals have absolutely no problem.

Here's a link to the story the low information wing nut is talking about in China. Since the Chinese man didn't have a semi-automatic weapon, none of the 23 school children died. Every single parent spent the holidays with their children instead of going to their funerals. The attack illustrates why we need national gun control in the US. More guns=more gun related deaths. Luckily, now that Obama has been reelected, he is going to be able ram gun control down the throats of the neocons just like he rammed Obamacare down their throats in the first term.It always amazes me that people like Tiger1 claim to be Christians as they try to justify the massive loss of life that our lack of regulations on guns cause. We need to regulate guns the same way we regulate cars. Every gun owner needs to be licensed, every gun registered and gun owners should be required to carry liability insurance.

I am a Christian. I also believe in self defense, which is allowed in the Bible. Taking away my guns takes away my self defense. If you are so much for this nazi b.s., feel free to go to Gary, and turn in your guns for the buy-back program, and get some grocery cetrificates or gift cards.
IMO, IF there was armed security at this school, this incident might have been avoided, or could have lessened the scope of this tragedy. FTR, the guns this murderer used were legally owned by his mother. Gun registration would not have stopped him, as the guns were already legal.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:31 pm 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
Yeah....and Bill Clinton was going to ram gun control down everybody's throats too. If you remember, and you must because you claim to be so gun savvy, the last "assault weapons" ban simply forced manufacturers to make a few cosmetic changes to their products and they were back on the shelves and no one who wanted to buy any sort of gun had to break a sweat if they were willing to accept a missing flash suppressor or a handle on the top of their AR-15-type clone. I think the NRA has learned that after every mass shooting a bunch of brain-dead moms and half-wits from Hammond-style ghetto cities get a lot of TV time and publicity-seeking politicians come out of the woodwork to get their names in the papers, but after a couple of months, those same brain-dead moms, Hammond half-wits, and politicians lose interest when it comes time to catch up on the latest exploits of the Kardashians or Orange County Wives.

Are you a licensed gun owner? Are your guns registered? Do you carry liability insurance? You've made it known that you're a big gun and ammunition buyer at Deb's Guns and Cabela's in Hammond. Are all of your guns locked away and is all of the paperwork in order?

It always amazes me that people like the gun-toting Sparks Hein get wound up when White people kill off their own but are perfectly willing to accept the Black-on-Black murder as well as the Latino gang shootings that are as routine in Hammond/Gary/East Chicago/Whiting as trips to the liquor store, tobacco establishment, welfare office, and planned parenthood clinic.

Look at Chicago, which has the toughest gun laws in the country. The criminals know that most of the people will abide by the law, and be defenseless. So the thugs in Chicago are having a field day.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:33 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:
I am a Christian. I also believe in self defense, which is allowed in the Bible..

Matthew 26:52-54
Quote:
Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword.

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:38 pm 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
suzyq wrote:
sparks wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/25/new-york-journal-news-gun-owners-westchester-rockland-counties_n_2362530.html?utm_hp_ref=daily-brief?utm_source=DailyBrief&utm_campaign=122612&utm_medium=email&utm_content=NewsEntry&utm_term=Daily%20Brief
Gun nuts across the country have their shorts in a bind over this "outrage". The New York Journal used the Freedom of Information act to find out the names and addresses of every gun owner in several counties in New York and publish them on an interactive map. Information like this could have prevented the Sandy Hook shooting if people in the community knew Adam Lanza had access to multiple high powered weapons.

YOU ARE A WORYHLESS P.O.S. YOU TRIED TO GET ME BANNED WHEN I POSTED YOUR PHONE # AND ADDRESS BECAUSE YOU ARE A FAT PIG. WITH THAT SAID, YOU ARE A GUTLESS COWARD. I HAVE MORE INFO THAT I CAN POST AND YOU HAVE THE TINY SMALL BALLS TO BITCH ABOUT GUN OWNERS. YOU AND CHUCKBLO SHOULD GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER. PAY YOUR BILLS YOUR CREDT SCORE IS NOT GETTING ANY BETTER. :smt006 f***!NG LOSER

What? I have a hard time believing that the upright Sparks, who is sticking the residents of Hammond with his kid's college tuition bill, is having any difficulty paying his bills.

According to his bragging, he is very well off. But, back about 3 years ago or so, a certain notation WAS on his property record with the county. HUMM...... Well, then he should be ashamed of himself for taking that college bound money. Someone THAT well off, who can afford to pay the fees for the frequent use of the shooting range, and has multiple investment properties, like he claims to have, has no business leeching off of the taxpayers for his kids college.
BTW, my daughter EARNED her college education with her 4.49 GPA, and her grades and test scores. FTR, she has a 4.0 perfect score so far in college.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:45 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
I am a Christian. I also believe in self defense, which is allowed in the Bible..

Quote:
Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword.

The 5th Commandment says "Thou Shalt Not Kill". But, according to our corrupt government, it is OK to slaughter millions of babies every year. To put this into perspective, but not attempt to lighten the tragedy, look at it this way. If all of those children killed had been legally aborted a minute before they were born(partial birth abortion), that is OK by the law. So, you got a hypocritical corrupt government that says that is OK, kill the babies, it is lawfull. What is the differance between the murders of the innocent children in Conneticutt, and the murders of millions of babies every year? Absolutely no difference. All are murdered, all are just as dead.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:49 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

Quote:

BTW, Chuckmo, come up with the Bible qoute that says that you cannot defend yourself. In this case, in the Garden of Gethsemene, the soldiers had come to arrest Jesus. They did not attack the disciple, but they came to arrest Christ. Yes, a sword was used to attempt to defend Christ, but this all had to come to pass. Jesus, after admonishing His disciple, restored the soldiers ear.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:06 am 

Tiger1 wrote:
sparks wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:
The same day of the Sandy Hook murders, a male in China took a knife, and sliced and diced a couple of dozen little kids in a school.
In England, which doesn't allow guns, people have been attacked with knives. A legislator over there has proposed banning long kitchen knives. He said they serve no purpose in the kitchen, as a short knife will do for food prep.
In Chicago, which has the strictest gun laws on the books, they have broken the record for the number of shooting deaths. The government in Illinois has made it impossible to have a gun for self protection. So, the good people cannot defend themselves, but the criminals have absolutely no problem.

Here's a link to the story the low information wing nut is talking about in China. Since the Chinese man didn't have a semi-automatic weapon, none of the 23 school children died. Every single parent spent the holidays with their children instead of going to their funerals. The attack illustrates why we need national gun control in the US. More guns=more gun related deaths. Luckily, now that Obama has been reelected, he is going to be able ram gun control down the throats of the neocons just like he rammed Obamacare down their throats in the first term.It always amazes me that people like Tiger1 claim to be Christians as they try to justify the massive loss of life that our lack of regulations on guns cause. We need to regulate guns the same way we regulate cars. Every gun owner needs to be licensed, every gun registered and gun owners should be required to carry liability insurance

I am a Christian. I also believe in self defense, which is allowed in the Bible. Taking away my guns takes away my self defense. If you are so much for this nazi b.s., feel free to go to Gary, and turn in your guns for the buy-back program, and get some grocery cetrificates or gift cards.
IMO, IF there was armed security at this school, this incident might have been avoided, or could have lessened the scope of this tragedy. FTR, the guns this murderer used were legally owned by his mother. Gun registration would not have stopped him, as the guns were already legal.
The truth is you are a cafeteria christian, picking and choosing the parts of the Bible you want to believe. The Pope and the Vatican support gun control and an eventual ban on handguns in private possession.
http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/1100159.htm
"There is a sort of natural right to defend the common interest and the common good, and in 1791 (when the United States passed the Second Amendment), my right to have a weapon served the common good because there wasn't an army; the democratic institutions were young and a little fragile, and I could have been useful in a time of war as a soldier," said Di Ruzza.

But once a nation has a functioning army, police force and court system, "do I still serve the common good with my gun or do I put it at even greater danger?" and promote a lawless kind of "street justice where if you steal my car, I shoot you," he asked.

The Vatican's justice and peace council's 1994 document said, "In a world marked by evil and sin, the right of legitimate defense by armed means exists," but, Di Ruzza said, it wasn't lauding the potential of weaponry as much as it was lamenting the existence of arms in an imperfect world.

Nations have a duty, the document said, to reduce if not eliminate the causes of violence.

And as Pope Benedict wrote in his message to the disarmament conference, no reduction or elimination of arms can happen without eliminating violence at its root.

Every person "is called to disarm his own heart and be a peacemaker everywhere," the pope said.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:06 am 

Tiger1 wrote:
sparks wrote:
Tiger1 wrote:

Here's a link to the story the low information wing nut is talking about in China. Since the Chinese man didn't have a semi-automatic weapon, none of the 23 school children died. Every single parent spent the holidays with their children instead of going to their funerals. The attack illustrates why we need national gun control in the US. More guns=more gun related deaths. Luckily, now that Obama has been reelected, he is going to be able ram gun control down the throats of the neocons just like he rammed Obamacare down their throats in the first term.It always amazes me that people like Tiger1 claim to be Christians as they try to justify the massive loss of life that our lack of regulations on guns cause. We need to regulate guns the same way we regulate cars. Every gun owner needs to be licensed, every gun registered and gun owners should be required to carry liability insurance

The truth is you are a cafeteria christian, picking and choosing the parts of the Bible you want to believe. The Pope and the Vatican support gun control and an eventual ban on handguns in private possession.
"There is a sort of natural right to defend the common interest and the common good, and in 1791 (when the United States passed the Second Amendment), my right to have a weapon served the common good because there wasn't an army; the democratic institutions were young and a little fragile, and I could have been useful in a time of war as a soldier," said Di Ruzza.

But once a nation has a functioning army, police force and court system, "do I still serve the common good with my gun or do I put it at even greater danger?" and promote a lawless kind of "street justice where if you steal my car, I shoot you," he asked.

The Vatican's justice and peace council's 1994 document said, "In a world marked by evil and sin, the right of legitimate defense by armed means exists," but, Di Ruzza said, it wasn't lauding the potential of weaponry as much as it was lamenting the existence of arms in an imperfect world.

Nations have a duty, the document said, to reduce if not eliminate the causes of violence.

And as Pope Benedict wrote in his message to the disarmament conference, no reduction or elimination of arms can happen without eliminating violence at its root.

Every person "is called to disarm his own heart and be a peacemaker everywhere," the pope said.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:36 am 

IMO, IF there was armed security at this school, this incident might have been avoided, or could have lessened the scope of this tragedy. FTR, the guns this murderer used were legally owned by his mother. Gun registration would not have stopped him, as the guns were already legal.[/quote]The truth is you are a cafeteria christian, picking and choosing the parts of the Bible you want to believe. The Pope and the Vatican support gun control and an eventual ban on handguns in private possession.

[/quote]

I am NOT a cafeteria Christian, but there is no doubt that you are a hypocrit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:45 am 

sparks wrote:

Neither the Pope nor the Vatican are big supporters of Planned Parenthood either, but if you nix that you take away one of Hammond/Gary/East Chicago/Whiting's biggest, most dynamic growth industries.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:47 am 

Tiger1 wrote:
sparks wrote:

.http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/1100159.htm

low information wing nut wrote:

I am NOT a cafeteria Christian, but there is no doubt that you are a hypocrit.
Real Christians believe in gun control.
http://learninginthegripofgrace.com/?p=979
For the American Christian (or any Christian) who argues they have the right to bear arms,
what matters isn’t whether you have that right or not, what matters is whether you are
willing to give up that right in the same way that Jesus gave up his life.

Are we all as Christians doing this same thing to things in our lives? What other things do
we hold tightly to because we have the right to instead of considering that our rights don’t
necessarily come first?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:09 pm 

The Christian....Joe Biden... :lol: :smt006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7-AAlV6x_8

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:43 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:

...and not one student was killed...
Tiger1 wrote:
In England, which doesn't allow guns, people have been attacked with knives. A legislator over there has proposed banning long kitchen knives.

Not true...Doctors want them banned not a legislator...
Tiger1 wrote:

If you really read the news...it is gang-bangers shooting each other...or shooting at each other and missing..then killing unsuspecting citizens...So in this case the gang-bangers are defending themselves from one another...so what is your problem with that?

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)