Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: DESPICABLE DEMOCRATS
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:38 pm 

DNC Email Refers to Latino Voters as ‘Taco Bowl Outreach’
The Racist Democrat Party, They act like they are progressive, but scratch the surface and you find a bigot inside.Don't forget folks, the Democrats were the party of the KKK also.

A staff member at the Democratic National Committee (DNC) referred to Latino voters with the term “taco bowl outreach” in a May 6 email released by Wikileaks.

The email, from DNC digital official and Obama campaign veteran Rebecca Christopher, reads:

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.

Let me know if you have any flags and thank you!

The day before, Republican frontrunner (and eventual nominee) Donald Trump had tweeted a message for Cinco De Mayo, in which he posed at his desk in the Trump Tower eating a taco bowl:

The ensuing media frenzy saw Democrats and journalists attempt to paint Trump as a bigot, or as a fool. The left-wing blog ThinkProgress wrote: “If a taco bowl is presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s way of reaching out to the Hispanic community, he might want to rethink his strategy.”

The Washington Post‘s Philip Bump wrote: “Trump isn’t trying to appeal to Hispanics here. He’s trying to appeal to the other tourists, which is to say non-Hispanic white people.” He added: “Trump is mostly doing this to troll us, and we took the bait, and we can’t help it, and oh, man, Election Day is still so far away.”

It is unclear whether Christopher was referring to ordinary Latino outreach itself as “taco bowl outreach,” or whether she was referring to campaign of outreach based on presumed offense within the Latino community at Trump’s tweet.

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:25 pm 

Debbie looks like a gentleman is behind her pushing her stool firmly in.

Yes?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:15 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:53 pm 

That Company That Jacked Up The EpiPen Prices? It’s Run By Dem Senator Joe Manchin’s Daughter

As if liberals even care...

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), whose daughter Heather Bresch is the CEO of the company that makes EpiPens, said Thursday that he shares his colleagues’ concerns about the recent price hike in the emergency allergy medication.

“I am aware of the questions my colleagues and many parents are asking, and frankly I share their concerns about the skyrocketing prices of prescription drugs,” Manchin said in a statement.

Mylan, the maker of EpiPens, has faced a recent uproar over a more than 400 percent increase in the cost of the device.

The company on Thursday announced steps to provide greater discounts to people purchasing EpiPens, but some lawmakers called the response inadequate.

“Today I heard Mylan’s initial response, and I am sure Mylan will have a more comprehensive and formal response to those questions‎,” Manchin said. “I look forward to reviewing their response in detail and working with my colleagues and all interested parties to lower the price of prescription drugs and to continue to improve our health care system.”

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:00 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:59 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:01 pm 

Over a thousand dead Hoosiers on voter rolls

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:17 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:11 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:40 pm 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

My family and I have personally experienced the hate and vile from the other side. I have been cussed out, screamed at, had my Trump sign ripped from my front lawn, and almost had bricks thrown through my windows, if a neighbor didn't see it and stop the offenders before they threw them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:43 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:
My family and I have personally experienced the hate and vile from the other side. I have been cussed out, screamed at, had my Trump sign ripped from my front lawn, and almost had bricks thrown through my windows, if a neighbor didn't see it and stop the offenders before they threw them.

Their whole slogan of "Love Trumps Hate" is just another level of their own hypocrisy.

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:53 pm 

They are absolutely hypocrites.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:08 pm 

Are You Suffering From 'TARD'?

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD) is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.

Sufferers of TARD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme sadness.

People with TARD are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

Individual sufferers often display signs of paranoia and delusion; in acute cases psychotic episodes have been observed.

TARD is different from being upset about the results of the 2016 presidential election; People with TARD are unwilling or unable to accept reality, despite irrefutable evidence.

According to the DSM-V, individuals with TARD exhibit most or all of the following symptoms:

- Telling others they are moving to Canada

- Fixated on fantasies about the Electoral College

- Protesting an election no credible source contests the outcome of

- Exclamations that “Someone” should do “Something”

- Acute change in demeanor from pompous and arrogant to fearful and combative

- Claim that anyone who disagrees with them is some combination of Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, and actually some sort of Hitler persona

Causes and Mechanisms:

TARD was directly caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America.

For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Diagnosis:

Diagnosis of TARD is straightforward.

Ask the patient if Donald Trump is going to be the Next President of the United States of America.

Some patients will become agitated, and may attempt to deflect.

It’s critical you press them on the issue, even if they start babbling about ‘muh triggers’.

A sufferer of TARD will begin to ramble incoherently, often displaying three or more of the symptoms within a short period of time.

Treatment:

The only known effective treatment is exposure therapy.

The patient must be repeatedly exposed to reality, and should wear a Make America Great Again hat as long as they are able to tolerate it.

Each exposure should increase in length, after a week the patient should be encouraged to be seen in public wearing the MAGA hat.

Coach the patient to refer to Donald Trump as President-Elect Trump.

Patients with TARD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups.
Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality.

Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TARD, urge them to seek treatment.

Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again!

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:09 pm 

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:48 pm 

I haven't seen the Democrats this mad since we freed the slaves! - Rob Schneider

P.J. O'Rourke

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next