Northwest Indiana Discussion

Northwest Indiana's Leading Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Just for Tiger...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:17 pm 

So when a homeowner pays property taxes is he or she supporting child-molesting schoolteachers?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:08 pm 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:
So when a homeowner pays property taxes is he or she supporting child-molesting schoolteachers?

Now, now, LALC, Chuckpuke can tell you what his definition of where you draw the line. He is an EXPERT, after all. LOL !!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:37 pm 

suzyq wrote:
Total gibberish...

Nice to see you finally could get to the computer at the library...tmr9

I will lock her up! (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will repeal Obamacare (DIDN'T HAPPEN)
I will make Mexico to pay for the wall. (NO...WE ARE)
I will surround myself with the best people! (MOST ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:40 pm 

LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:

Unlike the catholic church, schools don't shuffle them around and then put them up in a retirement home for the rest of their lives...living off the donations of that rome rips off the local churches...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:58 am 

suzyq wrote:
So for now you are just gay, and as of now you have not been charged as a child molester YET !!!!

His homosexuality is the root of his own self loathing.

And that self loathing is ususlly based in early religious upbringing.

A sort of "if this is wrong (homosexuality), then why was I created this way?"

Then his self-hatred is transferred to his Creator(why have you forsaken me?).

Hence his hatred of Catholicism, and in general basic Judeo/Christian belief system itself.

Which, of course explains his hatred of traditionalism and his allegiance to "progressive-ism."

His own self hatred (for being out of the norm), leads to his hatred of the norm, and therefore his desire to see the norm and "normal people" destroyed.

His hatred of normality is far to strong to come from disconnection, it therefore must be rooted in his perspective of traditionalism rejecting him.

Which of course leads to his gravitation towards adolescents, soft, untrained minds he can try to influence before they surpass his own.

Influence them while they're young and hope that they never surpass his own stunted mental capacity.

Yes?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:17 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
suzyq wrote:
Total gibberish...

Whenever pressed to think for himself, he is incapable of original thought and "gibberish" is what he tends to spout, unable to communicate using basic sentence structure to express any sort of actual logical support for his statements or philosophy.

Yes?

“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”
P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:12 am 

chuckmo48 wrote:
Unlike the catholic church, schools don't shuffle them around and then put them up in a retirement home for the rest of their lives...living off the donations of that rome rips off the local churches.

But teachers' unions go to the mat for them, all on the taxpayers' dime. Further, the teachers that do get away with it....you know, the dirty old men that line up to be athletic trainers for either boys' or girls' teams, the instructors that brush up against the fresh meat in crowded halls, the educators that steal upskirt glances from their vantage points at the front of the classroom...who provides their pensions? Churchgoers can either choose to not put anything in the collection basket or stop going altogether, but no one escapes property taxes (except elected officials), the largest portion of which goes to pay or support teachers who could teach any religious figure a thing or two about exploiting the young 'uns.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:17 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
suzyq wrote:
Total gibberish...

Whenever pressed to think for himself, he is incapable of original thought and "gibberish" is what he tends to spout, unable to communicate using basic sentence structure to express any sort of actual logical support for his statements or philosophy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:25 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

Oh I think you can understand my message loud and clear.

Unlike you I am quite capable of thinking for myself, and communicating that message very clearly.

For instance, I noticed that you had no response to my analysis of yourself hatred, your homosexuality, and your hatred of normal society.

Is that just a coincidence, or did I hit the nail right on the head?

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:40 pm 

chuckmo48 wrote:
LaughingAtLakeCo wrote:

Unlike the catholic church, schools don't shuffle them around and then put them up in a retirement home for the rest of their lives...living off the donations of that rome rips off the local churches...

Naw, they used to just ship them to a differant school, or ignore the situation, unless a big stink was made about it. If they would do thorough background checks, the pedophiles wouldn't be in the schools in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:18 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
chuckmo48 wrote:
-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:

I am quite capable of thinking for myself, and communicating that message very clearly.

Gee...you mean no drive-by posts any longer? We shall see...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:58 am 

...and the hits just keep 'a coming:

Cardinals begin pre-conclave meetings amid scandal
Quote:
The first day of discussion was again rocked by revelations of scandal, with Scottish Cardinal Keith O'Brien admitting that he had engaged in sexual misconduct not befitting a priest, archbishop or cardinal.

Quote:
Italian news reports have been rife with unsourced reports about the contents of the cardinals' dossier.

...and the kicker:
Quote:
In one of his last audiences before resigning, Benedict met with the three cardinals who prepared the report and decided that their dossier would remain secret.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/world/card ... b2dbc.html

Another pervert priest that gets a pass and one that will live a nice retirement courtesy of the catholic religion...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:45 am 

-={ARCLIGHT}=- wrote:
suzyq wrote:
So for now you are just gay, and as of now you have not been charged as a child molester YET !!!!

His homosexuality is the root of his own self loathing.

And that self loathing is ususlly based in early religious upbringing.

A sort of "if this is wrong (homosexuality), then why was I created this way?"

Then his self-hatred is transferred to his Creator(why have you forsaken me?).

Hence his hatred of Catholicism, and in general basic Judeo/Christian belief system itself.

Which, of course explains his hatred of traditionalism and his allegiance to "progressive-ism."

His own self hatred (for being out of the norm), leads to his hatred of the norm, and therefore his desire to see the norm and "normal people" destroyed.

His hatred of normality is far to strong to come from disconnection, it therefore must be rooted in his perspective of traditionalism rejecting him.

Which of course leads to his gravitation towards adolescents, soft, untrained minds he can try to influence before they surpass his own.

Influence them while they're young and hope that they never surpass his own stunted mental capacity.

Yes?

P.J. O'Rourke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:30 pm 

There have been 2 differant local Baptist ministers convicted of child molestation, Andy Beith and Jack Schaap. Got any comments on these, Chuckpuke, or are your narrow sights just on the crimes within the Catholic Church?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:32 pm 

Tiger1 wrote:
There have been 2 differant local Baptist ministers convicted of child molestation, Andy Beith and Jack Schaap. Got any comments on these, Chuckie-pie, or are your narrow sights just on the crimes within the Catholic Church?

Yep I do...If you would have read the Hammond thread; you would have seen that I think they are scum also...Actually there are a lot more than those two in that church...

Last edited by chuckmo48 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next